Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:19:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:00:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
SP1Grrl for mod of the AARP forum!

It'd be funnier if I weren't pushing 40 myself.

Bwahahahahahaha

whooops!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:06:31 AM EDT
[#3]
When I get carded I say, "Thank you".  It usually follows with a dropped jaw when they see my DOB on my license.  Many people aren't good judges of age but everyone ages differently so........

It's all relative.

When I was in my freshmen year in college I had a Psych 101 teacher that was 42 y/o with 5 kids.  She looked like Candice Bergen and wore a size 4-6.  I remember thinking at 18, "If I can look like that at 42 I wouldn't even care to tell anyone my age."  I never forgot about that lady and I have always taken care of my skin and my figure -- because I still want to look like her when I hit 42!

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]
SP1Grrl, I would have kicked the bitch's ass!  Show how her what "old' is. No hair pulling.. straight to the hand to hand combat. mano a mano style baby.

BTW you're about my age...so no you are NOT OLD!!!  Being in the thirties is not so bad.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top