[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's what I'm talking about.  I say we should hop on in the action and give those b**ches what they deserve.  Syria too.  I say we f**kin level that whole area and just peace out.  No policing like in Iraq.  Let them live in the anarchy that they like to try and inflict on other nations.  A dose of their own medicine....mmmmmmmmmmm..........gooood.  

FUCKING A !

ummm yeah...ok so your resolution to stop these dictatorships that are oppressive is to level the countries, civilians and all...yeah thats real logical....

ever think there are PEOPLE there, not just "enemy combatants"...  there ARE innocents in these nations, you cant just start nuking people, this is why we need level headed leaders.

No people are innocent. Some just weren't seen while doing wrong.

im sorry but you guys are just fucking nut jobs....droping nuclear bombs on a country is not glamorous...its not something you should WANT.  Nuclear weapons are a last resort sort of weapon which no country thinks/believes/should ever have to use....

If theres some Russians that dont like us, that doesnt mean that they are going to let the nukes fly becuase they dont agree with us and we attack other countries, sorry but its just not right.

It's not about liking or not liking.  It's about them being a threat and trying to kill us.  If you want to pull some emo pussy shit "slit my throat and with my last dieing break I'll apologize for bleeding on your shoes" type faggotry be my guest, but do it in Canada or the EU.  

sorry but I dont think me not wanting to nuke every country in the world that we disagree with should be flattened, civilians and all with nuclear weapons makes me a faggot.....so why dont you just go sit in the corner and play your war games and finger your AR-15 for a bit.

Whats the matter, get up on the liberal side of the bed this morning?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think your a bit brain washed....sorry but Islam doesnt teach people to hate...

This has been disproven many times here. Where have you been?

Their holy book tells them Jihad is the duty of EVERY true muslim...

The vast majority of muslims who don't think about carrying out Jihad only need the few Extremists to set them in motion.

Or, "Dieter" ...are you one of the ones who hope the Muslims will be the ones to destroy the Jews?

wow you know shit about Islam then...."Jihad" doesnt mean shooting up Catholic schools or blowing up bus stops, it means a struggle to better one self, to advance oneself, to make yourself a better person....also trying to convert others to the faith.

Dirka! Dirka!

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Iran with nuclear weapons.

God help us.

one reason the Iranians would want nuclear weapons is to make it at least even with Israel's capibilities

Israel has not make public statements supporting the annihalation
of another country. Can the same be said of Iran?

yea your right, they only blew the shit out of the USS Liberty to grab more land AFTER the ceasefire...yeah good allies alright.

I am not sure I am following your logic.
Iran should be allowed to develop nuclear weapons in 2006
because Israel attacked our Intelligence gathering ship in June of 1967?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God help us.

one reason the Iranians would want nuclear weapons is to make it at least even with Israel's capibilities

yea your right, they only blew the shit out of the USS Liberty to grab more land AFTER the ceasefire...yeah good allies alright.

no my logic is, our "good allies" that we are going to attack Iran over, blew the shit out of one of our ships and killed our own soldiers just to grab some more land from the Arab nations....is that an "ok" thing to do?  I dont think so...we shouldnt support them when they do shit like that....

No i didnt wake up on the liberal side of the bed...I just dont agree with certain things...and this is one of them.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think your a bit brain washed....sorry but Islam doesnt teach people to hate...

The vast majority of muslims who don't think about carrying out Jihad only need the few Extremists to set them in motion.

Or, "Dieter" ...are you one of the ones who hope the Muslims will be the ones to destroy the Jews?

wow you know shit about Islam then...."Jihad" doesnt mean shooting up Catholic schools or blowing up bus stops, it means a struggle to better one self, to advance oneself, to make yourself a better person....also trying to convert others to the faith.

I dont have a problem with Jews at all, I have a bunch of friends here at my college that are Jewish.  But I dont agree with how they formed the state of Israel, and some of the things they have done to civilians over there, both sides are at fault in that conflict though.  Both sides add fuel to the fire, and both sides have factions that dont want to see peace.  Will there ever be peace in the Middle East?  Probally not....at least in our lifetime.

"and to convert or enslave the infidels, or kill if converting is not possible"
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God help us.

no my logic is, our "good allies" that we are going to attack Iran over, blew the shit out of one of our ships and killed our own soldiers just to grab some more land from the Arab nations....is that an "ok" thing to do?  I dont think so...we shouldnt support them when they do shit like that....

No i didnt wake up on the liberal side of the bed...I just dont agree with certain things...and this is one of them.

Well it's a good thing for us as Americans you can't do shit about then!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont have a problem with Jews at all, I have a bunch of friends here at my college that are Jewish.  But I dont agree with how they formed the state of Israel, and some of the things they have done to civilians over there, both sides are at fault in that conflict though.  Both sides add fuel to the fire, and both sides have factions that dont want to see peace.  Will there ever be peace in the Middle East?  Probally not....at least in our lifetime.

and we had the Crusades that waged in a war that killed many people for being 'infidels' also...these are just phases that will go away over time...im not saying its right, because what some of these extreamist groups do is just sickening, but dont forget theres people over in the middle east that just want to live life as any other normal person in the US wants....These extreamist groups have some scary ass agendas yes....should we stop them? yes....should we just start killing random people? no....that just makes more extreamists....we should of learned this by now.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God help us.

no my logic is, our "good allies" that we are going to attack Iran over, blew the shit out of one of our ships and killed our own soldiers just to grab some more land from the Arab nations....

just how did shooting up that ship help them (Israel) out?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:50:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I fuckin love this forum.  It's great to see people with their head on straight and right priorities.  Being on a college, liberal, NE campus I'm consistantly surrounded by pussy-ass liberals and mis-educated dirka idealists like our boy Dieter over here.  

Yossarian said it best.  Isn't that a Catch-22?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dirka! Dirka!

www.bnp.org.uk/images/humour/jihad.jpg

lol
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell that to two thousand people in the World Trade Center.

Sure there can be peace. Peace comes when enemy is dead.

See how easy that was?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God help us.

no my logic is, our "good allies" that we are going to attack Iran over, blew the shit out of one of our ships and killed our own soldiers just to grab some more land from the Arab nations....

just how did shooting up that ship help them (Israel) out?

it was an intelligence gathering ship...that spied on US and Arab radio chatter, phones, etc...by taking it out, it allowed them to continue the war and grab land from the Arab nations after the cease fire was called.....without report to the US President,etc
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

and we had the Crusades that waged in a war that killed many people for being 'infidels' also...these are just phases that will go away over time...im not saying its right, because what some of these extreamist groups do is just sickening, but dont forget theres people over in the middle east that just want to live life as any other normal person in the US wants....These extreamist groups have some scary ass agendas yes....should we stop them? yes....should we just start killing random people? no....that just makes more extreamists....we should of learned this by now.

Don't start with that trite bs Crusader's analogy.  We went to war against those fuckers then for killing and attacking us and we should do it again.  Nothing like trying to pull out the history-trick.  We have no idea what happened in exact detail back then.  It is all just here-say interpretation.  Save your limpwristed ideals for someone else.    
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like the Isrealis are about to do a job we should be doing. If they do nuke anyone it will be us.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:52:44 PM EDT
[#15]
What did you think Israel wanted these for???

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell that to two thousand people in the World Trade Center.

Sure there can be peace. Peace comes when enemy is dead.

See how easy that was?

ok but again that was an extreamist group, I dont see kids at my college ramming hijacked fuel tanker trucks into the Administration building on campus.....extreamist groups are extreamist groups...that doesnt represent 100% of the faith, im sorry.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:53:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow , you really are a liberal.

You need to find out that we can not separate the good people from the bad in this conflict so because of the bad the good will die and suffer.
Thats a fact of war, to bad now lets start the dance so my children can live in peace on this Little blue rock.

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#18]
i spy with my little eye

a
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:55:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I fuckin love this forum.  It's great to see people with their head on straight and right priorities.  Being on a college, liberal, NE campus I'm consistantly surrounded by pussy-ass liberals and mis-educated dirka idealists like our boy Dieter over here.  

fuck you...im not a pussy-ass liberal...and im not mis-educated....I just dont think nuking everyone in the world is the solution....I dont mind taking other steps....limited strikes, propaganda, inciting revolts, etc...but flattening an entire nation is NOT an option, thats NOT level headed or mature thinking.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

fuck you...im not a pussy-ass liberal...and im not mis-educated....I just dont think nuking everyone in the world is the solution....I dont mind taking other steps....limited strikes, propaganda, inciting revolts, etc...but flattening an entire nation is NOT an option, thats NOT level headed or mature thinking.

You should watch your mouth because if this gets sent to the pit you're in for a beating LOL
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow , you really are a liberal.

You need to find out that we can not separate the good people from the bad in this conflict so because of the bad the good will die and suffer.
Thats a fact of war, to bad now lets start the dance so my children can live in peace on this Little blue rock.

ok so wholesale nuclear holocaust is the only way to be a conservative, non-liberal type person....wow thats pretty fucked up im sorry.

Thats like our military going to NYC and killing everyone because theres crime there...well shit some people murder, steal and rape...kill them all, theres bad ones in there, fuck the good ones, kill em all and let God sort them out....yeah that wouldnt fly here would it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:57:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT NUKING BUT YOU.  chill out fool.  we are talking about destroying their army, nuclear capabilites, and their govt.  If innocents get hit then so be it.  Like Yossarian said, they are supporting their govt (which wants to kill Americans).  Such is war.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT NUKING BUT YOU.  chill out fool.  we are talking about destroying their army, nuclear capabilites, and their govt.  If innocents get hit then so be it.  Like Yossarian said, they are supporting their govt (which wants to kill Americans).  Such is war.  

im 100% fine with that....but im not agreeing with these nutjobs who want to press buttons and turn the middle east into a glass parking lot....what you describe is fine in my book, what we did/are doing in Iraq is 100% fine in my book, I fully support the war and ongoing war effort.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:01:07 PM EDT
[#24]
I disagree.  Iraq is not 100% fine.  We should go in, level the place like we did, eliminate their potential for acting as a real threat and be gone.  None of this new govt. reinstating nonsense.  Let them handle their own internals.  

This is what should be done in Syria, in Iran, and every other ME nation that supports terrorists and Anti-American sentiments.  They are threats and our enemy.  We need to destroy their funding and military capabilities on a large scale.  Forget killing 10insurgents here 100 there.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I disagree.  Iraq is not 100% fine.  We should go in, level the place like we did, eliminate their potential for acting as a real threat and be gone.  None of this new govt. reinstating nonsense.  Let them handle their own internals.  

This is what should be done in Syria, in Iran, and every other ME nation that supports terrorists and Anti-American sentiments.  They are threats and our enemy.  We need to destroy their funding and military capabilities on a large scale.  Forget killing 10insurgents here 100 there.  

I agree, im saying I dont have a problem with the level of destruction or what we are doing right now...

I think we should have more boots on the ground, more armor, and hit them harder....right now we are treating their neighborhoods like we would our own, going door to door to confiscate small arms and minor stuff...I do think training them and forming their own military/police force is a great idea, and should be done on a much larger/more grand scale than right now.  That means less US casualties, less US troops needed, and we can get out sooner.  We cant go in , blow shit up and cut and run, that wont solve anything, people will come in and just fill the void of the bad people we knocked off and start it up all over again from the rubble.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God help us.

Is this what your SEAL friend told you when you were teaching him how to shoot?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree, im saying I dont have a problem with the level of destruction or what we are doing right now...

I think we should have more boots on the ground, more armor, and hit them harder....right now we are treating their neighborhoods like we would our own, going door to door to confiscate small arms and minor stuff...I do think training them and forming their own military/police force is a great idea, and should be done on a much larger/more grand scale than right now.  That means less US casualties, less US troops needed, and we can get out sooner.  We cant go in , blow shit up and cut and run, that wont solve anything, people will come in and just fill the void of the bad people we knocked off and start it up all over again from the rubble.  

That's my point exactly.  And if the new people who fill the void are the same mentality then BOOM do it again.  and again and again.  Who cares if someone else comes and fills the void, they will have no army, no money, and no nuclear capabilities so they won't be a threat.  Once they start to become a threat then we repeat the cycle.  It's like training a dog, repetition is the only thing these people will understand.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:07:39 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

ISRAEL’S armed forces have been ordered by Ariel Sharon, the prime minister, to be ready by the end of March for possible strikes on secret uranium enrichment sites in Iran, military sources have revealed.
The order came after Israeli intelligence warned the government that Iran was operating enrichment facilities, believed to be small and concealed in civilian locations.

Nothing will happen, just 'grandstanding' by the Israelis.

ANdy

+1. Not unless they want some anthrax released in Tel Aviv by some push cart vender.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God help us.

Is this what your SEAL friend told you when you were teaching him how to shoot?

go check out the history...thats WHAT HAPPENED.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

ISRAEL’S armed forces have been ordered by Ariel Sharon, the prime minister, to be ready by the end of March for possible strikes on secret uranium enrichment sites in Iran, military sources have revealed.
The order came after Israeli intelligence warned the government that Iran was operating enrichment facilities, believed to be small and concealed in civilian locations.

+1. Not unless they want some anthrax released in Tel Aviv by some push cart vender.

ANdy

Don't you think if they could have released anthrax in Israel they would have by now?  Please don't be so ignorant.  Israel is ontop of their own country.  They kill innocents like it's going out of style to get to the bad guys.  And I'm with them.  You think when the bombs went off in Britain the Brits were respecting civil liberties etc...  HELL NO they were kicking doors and taking people out, and you know what, they got the bad guys.  I'm sorry for that Brazilian guy that got shot, but such is the nature of the situation, no one said it was delightful.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:10:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's my point exactly.  And if the new people who fill the void are the same mentality then BOOM do it again.  and again and again.  Who cares if someone else comes and fills the void, they will have no army, no money, and no nuclear capabilities so they won't be a threat.  Once they start to become a threat then we repeat the cycle.  It's like training a dog, repetition is the only thing these people will understand.

ok so we agree...it was just the nuclear thing I had a problem with, that a certain few starting saying in the beginning of the thread...

Also instead of having to keep going back again and again, if we go the security forces build up well enough  (locals that were friendly to our cause/ the US) then we wouldnt have to worry so much about that happening, or have to go back as often to do that or assist them in the fight against the extreamist elements.

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:12:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Dieter, you are right, nukes should not even be an option.  It will destroy the balance of the world and I think cause more damage than good.  But all those b**ches should definately burn
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
2006 will be an interesting year.

If it happens and the two nations escalate into a total war, which would almost certainly have to involve the US military, look for interesting developments at the 38th parallel and in the Taiwanese Strait.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Dieter, you are right, nukes should not even be an option.  It will destroy the balance of the world and I think cause more damage than good.  But all those b**ches should definately burn

I was happy when I saw us going in there full force in the beginning, then we just withered down to low level firefights...keep the heat up on them, eventually these guys will break, or they will run out of soldiers that are willing to die.

I think just more troops on the ground, more armor, and close air support is just the beginning of what we need to do.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:15:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
2006 will be an interesting year.

If it happens and the two nations escalate into a total war, which would almost certainly have to involve the US military, look for interesting developments at the 38th parallel and in the Taiwanese Strait.

at that point just shit your pants, and find a hole to hide in...  that would be WWIII.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
it was an intelligence gathering ship...that spied on US and Arab radio chatter, phones, etc...by taking it out, it allowed them to continue the war and grab land from the Arab nations after the cease fire was called.....without report to the US President,etc

The Six Day War lasted from June 5 to June 10. The Liberty incident occured on June 8. The ceasefire came in on June 10. There were no other ceasefires during the war.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#37]
I say lets get it on NOW! We got troops on their border. Let Israel nuke the fucks and then we'll sweep in & liberate that shithole. We have to do it anyhow, lets do it now. After all, we should have listened to Gen. Patton after WWII. We didn't and look at all the greif it caused us.

NUKE 'EM !

NUKE 'EM NOW!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#38]
my take.. its rhetoric (right now). lots of countries see a window of opportunity to put heat on iran because of the nuclear thing and their idiot leader. why else would israel actually talk about getting ready to do it. things like this are best done in the dark and quick. you don't talk about it first.

iran has 350 sites, many buried. i am very interested to know what technology there exists outside of tactical nukes that can guarantee they take them all out.

another thing. what if it leaves them some material? would not be suprised to see it show up in dirty bombs, in tel aviv, the us or europe.

if anyone bombs iran to destroy their nuclear stuff it is gonna make the world a more interesting place for sure. we're never gonna kill them all and they are crazy. i mean the shoot homemade rockets into israel from gaza knowing full well that israel is gonna retaliate in major ways and they look forward to the pain.....

anywayz.. like i said this is just rhetoric for right now...

where is ghengis khan when you need him?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Six Day War lasted from June 5 to June 10. The Liberty incident occured on June 8. The ceasefire came in on June 10. There were no other ceasefires during the war.

http://www.ussliberty.org/

I dont know about what you said...but in anycase, even if what I said wasnt 100% true. does that make the Israelis attacking our ship ok?  I dont think so....thats an act of war.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I say lets get it on NOW! We got troops on their border. Let Israel nuke the fucks and then we'll sweep in & liberate that shithole. We have to do it anyhow, lets do it now. After all, we should have listened to Gen. Patton after WWII. We didn't and look at all the greif it caused us.

NUKE 'EM !

NUKE 'EM NOW!!

wow thats the dumbest thing ive heard yet...there WONT be anything LEFT to liberate if that happens....
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NUKE 'EM !

NUKE 'EM NOW!!

wow thats the dumbest thing ive heard yet...there WONT be anything LEFT to liberate if that happens....

You think so?
Go back and read some of your posts on this thread and you might change your mind.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NUKE 'EM !

NUKE 'EM NOW!!

You think so?
Go back and read some of your posts on this thread and you might change your mind.

ok, so nuke all the major cities, kill everyone...the entire place is a nuclear wasteland...then you want to liberate them.....ummm whats left to liberate?  you think they will be happy you just blew the SHIT out of their entire nation.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

NUKE 'EM !

NUKE 'EM NOW!!

ahem... go take a look a a world map.. take a look a the size of iran. and it has lots of mountainous territory. and a bunch of folks live there. now if we invade were gonna need a draft and about 500,000 troups minimum (prolly need about 750,000 for the whole nut) and while we're doing that, russia will scream and china will invade taiwan, north korea will invade south korea and happy days will be here again indeed!
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

ANdy

Don't you think if they could have released anthrax in Israel they would have by now?  Please don't be so ignorant.  Israel is ontop of their own country.  They kill innocents like it's going out of style to get to the bad guys.  And I'm with them.  You think when the bombs went off in Britain the Brits were respecting civil liberties etc...  HELL NO they were kicking doors and taking people out, and you know what, they got the bad guys.  I'm sorry for that Brazilian guy that got shot, but such is the nature of the situation, no one said it was delightful.  

Lol. You are a moron if you think Iran doesn't have a bio capability of weaponizing anthrax. If the Israelis are stupid enough to strike Iran... the gloves will come off. And Iran will have suitable deniability through the use of proxies.

Yea Yea... Israel will nuke them.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:28:24 PM EDT
[#45]
read my post on , what would happen if....

http://www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=417187
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Lol. You are a moron if you think Iran doesn't have a bio capability of weaponizing anthrax. If the Israelis are stupid enough to strike Iran... the gloves will come off. And Iran will have suitable deniability through the use of proxies.

Yea Yea... Israel will nuke them.

I didn't say Iran DOESN'T have them.  In fact i'm 90% sure they are further along in their nuclear program than we think or know.  

What I did say was if they could anthrax Israel they would have already.  Israel assasinates all sorts of people trying to pull such stunts.  

If someone is willing to blow himself up in a bus full of civilians then why would he NOT anthrax?  B/c he has logic?  Right, so much logic that he just stuck a stick of TNT up his pooper and detonated in a mall
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NUKE 'EM !

NUKE 'EM NOW!!

You think so?

ok, so nuke all the major cities, kill everyone...the entire place is a nuclear wasteland...then you want to liberate them.....ummm whats left to liberate?  you think they will be happy you just blew the SHIT out of their entire nation.

^ he's right.  we should pull out of japan now.  it'll never work out.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:32:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NUKE 'EM !

NUKE 'EM NOW!!

You think so?

^ he's right.  we should pull out of japan now.  it'll never work out.

the difference is, even if we eliminate the leadership of Iran, or they agree to a ceasefire/end the war, the other factions in the nation wont stop...nuking a few cities wont end the war or stop them from being hostile...this place ISNT Japan, dont think all countries and people are the same...because Japan was a very different place then Iran is today.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Like I said, it just 'Granstanding'.....

Israel has no stated they have no plans...

Israel Denies British Report It Plans Iran Attack
By Robert Berger
Jerusalem
11 December 2005

Berger report - Download 220k
Listen to Berger report  

Israel is denying a report in a British newspaper that it plans to attack Iran.  But Israel has not ruled out a military strike.

Ehud Olmert
Israel reacted swiftly to a report in London's Sunday Times that it plans a combined air and ground attack on Iran in March, if Teheran does not halt its nuclear program.  

"This is ridiculous. I do not know of any decision. I think it is entirely baseless," said Israeli Deputy Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

But Mr. Olmert told reporters that there is cause for concern.

"It is true that Israel is entirely, entirely unhappy about the developments with Iran," he said.

He said the first step is diplomacy, and the U.S. and Europe should take the lead.

"We believe that this is the ultimate responsibility of the international community," he added.  "There are contacts, negotiations and initiatives to move it forward to the United Nations Security Council, and I hope that it will come there soon.

There is a precedent for a preemptive strike.  The Israeli air force destroyed Iraq's nuclear reactor in 1981.  Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said Israel cannot allow Iran to obtain atomic weapons.

Silvan Shalom
"It would be a nightmare for all of us if this kind of regime will hold a nuclear bomb," he said.  "It will destabilize not only our region it will destabilize the whole world. And that's why all of us should be united in these days."

Israel has grown increasingly alarmed about Iran's nuclear program since late October, when the Iranian president publicly called for the Jewish state to be "wiped off the map."   According to Israeli military intelligence, Iran will reach the "point of no return" in developing a nuclear weapon next year.

Israeli officials say if diplomacy fails, there is a military option, but have not specified what action they will take.

www.voanews.com/english/2005-12-11-voa22.cfm

Thing is, if they DID have plans, they would still say this. So outside the upper circle of strategists in the IDF, who really knows.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top