Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do alittle research into how they obtained their urnamium...fucking scum

HH

jew?

HH=Hail Hitler?

hmm. We should really just fuckin nuke the shit out of the middle east im just sick of them. My world issues teacher goes we can't do that you ignorent red neck and I told her to shut the fuck up you liberal bitch. I was suspended for the last 2 days.

there is a reason the founders made this country a republic, not a democracy.
You are the perfect example of that.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Israel: Killing Islamofascist terrorists since 1947.

I would really like to see some evidence supporting the point of the original poster rather than he and his cohorts demanding that we disprove his point.  That's not the way a debate works...

Israel - showing terrorism works, since 1947.
You do realize the Israelis blew up hotels, and used terrorist tactics to drive the Brits out.

Not to mention "The Liberty" ship.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:52:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:52:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I know Husker always signs like that.  I'm just saying people always bust out the 88 card when Israel comes up and that's BS.

His comment was bad though, I'm not saying it was ok.

True, true.  Just part of the internet chat phenomena.  Always accuse your opponent of being the extreme of whichever side he/she is debating.  

Exactly.  Like they say, the first side to bust out the Hitler card can usually be considered to have lost.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

Wow, you pretty much showed us all what type of person you really are with just one word.  Amazing.

Just like the people who say "HH", "88" etc every time someone dares point out something bad darling little Israel did?

I think he put in HH because of his user title, not to call him a nazi.  Also, If you can't see how his response was obviously inappropriate, than no amount of explaining by me will help.  

inappropriate? I asked him if he was a jew..   gimmie a fucking break, i hope he doesnt cry.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My world issues teacher goes we can't do that you ignorent red neck and I told her to shut the fuck up you liberal bitch. I was suspended for the last 2 days.

oooookay
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The day we turn our backs on Israel, is the beginning of the end for America.

FREE

+1  

lol so i guess America wasnt much before big brother israel came around in 1948 huh? We dont need that shithole they need us..

...And that is why we will support them.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#9]
some one needs a cuddle party!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would really like to see some evidence supporting the point of the original poster rather than he and his cohorts demanding that we disprove his point.  That's not the way a debate works...

You do realize the Israelis blew up hotels, and used terrorist tactics to drive the Brits out.

You also realize we blew shit up and shot people to drive out the Brits couple centurys ago?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

Wow, you pretty much showed us all what type of person you really are with just one word.  Amazing.

Just like the people who say "HH", "88" etc every time someone dares point out something bad darling little Israel did?

I think he put in HH because of his user title, not to call him a nazi.  Also, If you can't see how his response was obviously inappropriate, than no amount of explaining by me will help.  

inappropriate? I asked him if he was a jew..   gimmie a fucking break, i hope he doesnt cry.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm thinking your immaturity will be your downfall on this board.

Just a hunch....

HH
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:55:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes and even today they're setting off bombs in the London subways...or is that the fanatical Muslims?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You also realize we blew shit up and shot people to drive out the Brits couple centurys ago?

We weren't using terrorist tactics - they did.
I'm no Israel hater - I just don't understand this unconditional love for a country which has fucked us over a few time.
I admire the fact that they put themselves first - but I don't see why we have to bend over for them.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#14]
's
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm so sick of these Israeli LEECHES...we GIVE them billions in FREE weapons, aid and what do they do? Spy on us, sell our weapons technology to the North Koreans. Its time to pull the plug on these ingrates. Let them deal with the arabs WITHOUT U.S. TAXPAYER PAID weapons and dollars. Remember the USS Liberty!! Intentionally fired on and sunk by Israel killing scores of U.S. sailors!

Trolliing, going trolling.

we give billions of $ worth of all sorts of stuff to nearly everybody.   Get over it.  

Do you have some facts to back you your claim they sold tech to N korea?   I heard N Korea and Iran were good buddies.    Last i checked, Iran and Israel are not good buddies.    I don't see Israel selling something to their enemies ally

Remember that war we fought with Great Britain?   and now they are are #1 friend (arguably) in the world?

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes and even today they're setting off bombs in the London subways...or is that the fanatical Muslims?

I know, ryann, and I acknowledge that.
I just think it is something people forget far too readily.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#17]
These threads are such great bait. I see a few have already outed themselves.

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

Oh boy.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In fact it can work that way.

In elementary school I guess.

Typical of your type of posts

Spelling and grammatical errors are the same thing as a weak argument.

“Sorry, but…” usually precedes an asinine comment.

Having the last word is the same thing as being right.

. When all else fails, mocking an individual’s profile will provide support for an otherwise shaky viewpoint.

Anyone with an opposing viewpoint is a “troll.”

Those who would deny the rights of others are usually the same people who incessantly call for their own.

“We don’t have enough facts to make a judgment” is an excellent way to end a debate without discussion. This works because no one is omniscient, no one will ever have “enough facts” to suit those unwilling to discuss a given event, and those who do not want a particular discussion to continue are prepared to wait until time immemorial for the facts to somehow become apparent.

I'll pass if that is ok with you. Even if it isn't.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Didnt the Israelis know about the barracks bombings back in the early 1980s and not tell us because "they didnt want the US depending on them".

Im not exactley sure of that, i read it in a book about Operation Wrath of God, or something like that.

people who say Israel kicks alot of terrorist ass have to understand, that by some standards they are playing in a weak league.

But they are still a very determined and well supplied people.

PJ
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Tag

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is some distinction between "Terrorist acts" and "defending the homeland".
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Tag

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:05:25 PM EDT
[#24]

^^^
  ^^^^^
()()
       v
    \_-_/
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Other than some of the technology from the aborted Lavi fighter program what technology has Israel sold to China that the US didn't sign off on at the time?

The Harpy Drones were sold with full approval of the US government. It is the spare parts and some upgrades the US government has complained about over the last couple years.

One thing I always find interesting about these threads is I never see the same sort of bullshit whining about Egypt and Pakistan, both countries which also receive billions in aid. Last time I checked it was the Pakistan government that funded the rise of the Taliban.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#26]
It must be spring break already - apparently the kids are out of school.

The only thing more entertaining than watching the little Nazi 88'ers get booted is watching how they draw out the closet 88er's that have been here for a while.

YO JRZY!!  Pass some of that popcorn on down, would ya?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is some distinction between "Terrorist acts" and "defending the homeland".

Now you see where the problem is.  I bet you the Iraqi insurgents think that they are "defending the homeland".  I think it's the strategies used that set the two apart (mainly suicide bombings used by terrorists).  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

. When all else fails, mocking an individual’s profile will provide support for an otherwise shaky viewpoint.

Those who would deny the rights of others are usually the same people who incessantly call for their own.

“We don’t have enough facts to make a judgment” is an excellent way to end a debate without discussion. This works because no one is omniscient, no one will ever have “enough facts” to suit those unwilling to discuss a given event, and those who do not want a particular discussion to continue are prepared to wait until time immemorial for the facts to somehow become apparent.

Looks like someone found the thread "What I learned on a message board".
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
It must be spring break already - apparently the kids are out of school.

The only thing more entertaining than watching the little Nazi 88'ers get booted is watching how they draw out the closet 88er's that have been here for a while.

YO JRZY!!  Pass some of that popcorn on down, would ya?

Spring break isn't until next week for me.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Israel Is Spying In And On The U.S.? Part 1 www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7545.htm
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The King David Hotel wasn't a hotel. It was the HQ of the British military command, the British Secretariat and held a branch of British police.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

HH=Hail Hitler?

hmm. We should really just fuckin nuke the shit out of the middle east im just sick of them. My world issues teacher goes we can't do that you ignorent red neck and I told her to shut the fuck up you liberal bitch. I was suspended for the last 2 days.

Once again, 13th Warrior, I am stunned by your social and literary acumen!!

You make me vomit blood.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:11:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Now you see where the problem is.  I bet you the Iraqi insurgents think that they are "defending the homeland".  I think it's the strategies used that set the two apart (mainly suicide bombings used by terrorists).  

No, I dont see the problem.
If the US was invaded by China, Would you call it "terrorist acts" if there were carbombs, ied attacks, and an insurgency?

ETA- A suicide bomber is a different animal altogether. As a religion, Islam sort of puts Martyrs up on a pedestal above the others who have died.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

ok slaughter, what parts of the original argument do you agree with?   Do you have proof israel sold tech to the N koreans?   Did the USS Liberty get sunk?  

or was the original argument weak and fallacious?

Quoted:
I'm so sick of these Israeli LEECHES...we GIVE them billions in FREE weapons, aid and what do they do? Spy on us, sell our weapons technology to the North Koreans. Its time to pull the plug on these ingrates. Let them deal with the arabs WITHOUT U.S. TAXPAYER PAID weapons and dollars. Remember the USS Liberty!! Intentionally fired on and sunk by Israel killing scores of U.S. sailors!

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Right.  Let's just let the Arabs kill most of them, and push the rest into the sea.

IBTL

LET THEM?  If Israel cannot exist on its own as a country, then maybe we should stop protecting the weak.  Their GDP is among the highest in the world, let them hire mercenaries if their own people are unwilling to fight for their land.

Oh yeah, I strongly doubt that the Arabs would try shit considering Israel's nuclear weapons program.  If they did, then its bye bye bad guys.  So I say....let Israel be the catalyst!  Someone's gotta be the martyr.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#36]
HUNDREDS OF MOSSAD AGENTS
CAUGHT RUNNING WILD IN AMERICA!
whatreallyhappened.com/hundreds.html
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#37]
I wouldn't have a problem with cutting our financial aid to Israel.

I think they are a questionable ally.

But I agree, that won't happen anytime soon.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sick of 'em too damnit!  Especially since 9-11, when they flew planes into..oh wait that wasn't them.

Well I'm still sick of 'em with their racist, muslim hatin' Sharia law lovin'......oh wait, they're the only democracy in the middle east, and although they formed as a Jewish state, 20% of the population's muslim with more freedoms than any where in the middle east.

I'm still sick of 'em because we give 'em money and military supplies........oh shit I forgot, collectively we give more arms and money to arab muslim states than we do to Israel.

OK, I don't care, those bastards have to go because they're always startin' wars........like all the times the population of 4 million's been attacked with the fervor and resources of 200 million jew hatin' muslim arabs.

Well I still don't like 'em because the Torah says to kill the Christian Infidel..or is that the Koran, damn I'm gettin' old.

Look how the ingrateful bastards acted during the first gulf war.....oh I forgot, because the United States asked, they took 39 scud missle hits without retaliating.

Oh well.......they sell arms to China, just like the USA under Bill Clinton.  Yeah, thats why I don't like 'em because JUST LIKE US THEY DEAL WITH COMMUNIST CHINA!!!!!!
Boo to Israel!!!

And I don’t like them because they buy all kinds of cheap crap from China and that gives China the wealth to purchase weapons to use against the United States…

Oh wait, that was Americans.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, but…” usually precedes an asinine comment.

My posts are more like this.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:16:36 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Other than some of the technology from the aborted Lavi fighter program what technology has Israel sold to China that the US didn't sign off on at the time?

Israel has also sold air-to-air missiles and jet-fighter technology to China. In the 1990s, the CIA discovered that Israel supplied China with technology from U.S. Patriot anti-missile systems.

The Pentagon released a report stating that Israel and Russia were China's "primary foreign sources" of weapons and arms technology over the past decade.

www-tech.mit.edu/V112/N13/china.13w.html
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

HH=Hail Hitler?

You make me vomit blood.

Isn't acumen a good thing. Do I show you insight into something.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:20:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Sgtar15?  

Is that you?

jj
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Other than? As if that alone wouldn't be reason enough to stop sending any aid?

But since you asked:

-Phalcon.
-Harpy drones.
-Python 3

To name a few. The Harpy drones were NOT sold with US approval, as you claim. They were sold before we were made aware of the deal, so how the hell could the State Dept. approve of it?

One thing I always find interesting about these threads is I never see the same sort of bullshit whining about Egypt and Pakistan, both countries which also receive billions in aid. Last time I checked it was the Pakistan government that funded the rise of the Taliban.

Pakistan doesn't get any military aid. And what systems have either nation sold to China?

I don't know that I'd call Israel an 'enemy', but they most definitely do not act like good allies should act.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

jew?

HH=Hail Hitler?

You make me vomit blood.

Isn't acumen a good thing. Do I show you insight into something.

Beleg is being sarcastic, 13th Warrior.  
Edit to add: gentlemen do not call women bitches, even if they are.  Real classy, dude.
Jrzy has the popcorn, I've got spinach dip and pretzels, who's got the bean dip?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:28:15 PM EDT
[#46]
ok slaughter, what parts of the original argument do you agree with? Do you have proof israel sold tech to the N koreans? Did the USS Liberty get sunk?

Number one I never said a thing about N. Korea ?

Number two - Americans were killed, WTF is the matter with you, seems all you're concerned about is the ship did not sink ?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
ok slaughter, what parts of the original argument do you agree with? Do you have proof israel sold tech to the N koreans? Did the USS Liberty get sunk?

Number one I never said a thing about N. Korea ?

Number two - Americans were killed, WTF is the matter with you, seems all you're concerned about is the ship did not sink ?

those were statements from the original post- the thread starter.   you seemed to believe them, however false they were.

I quoted them in my post, what part of board code do you not recognize?

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Educate yourself and read this

www.ussliberty.org/report/report.pdf
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Educate yourself and read this

www.ussliberty.org/report/report.pdf

why would I?  

did the original post say the USS Liberty was sunk, or Not?   was it a false statement?

If he is throwing out false statements to start his argument, then "Troll" is a very fitting name.  

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:53:33 PM EDT
[#50]
<----------------
Bean dip & beers.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top