Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like that robot is trying to stick it in his pooper.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
keep trolling trolling trolling trolling.....keep trolling trolling trolling trolling.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
keep trolling trolling trolling trolling.....keep trolling trolling trolling trolling.....

Why don't you go fuck your self
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You brought up trailer trash and associated it with white people, as if you were aware of a socio-economic subculture, based on being white and living in a mobile home, that one should be ashamed of being a memeber of.  You are behaving in a manner consistant with trolling. You are also going on the defensive way to easily. everybody here has seen enough trolls attempting to disrupt things to be wary of certain behaviour paterns, you are exhibiting some of those patterns.

Oh well, I got my answer, I don't think this thread is of use any more. And not sure who Arfcom thinks a troll is. But my idea of a troll is some one who tries stirring shit up.

I never did, go re read my post. I asked is this real or is it BS basically found it to be BS.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#6]
For what it's worth, I don't think Olyarms is a troll. I just think he's a bit gullible & slow on the uptake.

Note to Oly: Common sense and critical thinking are your friends. Welcome them into your life with open arms!  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#7]
No more Palestinian poooper pics!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:03:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
For what it's worth, I don't think Olyarms is a troll. I just think he's a bit gullible & slow on the uptake.

Note to Oly: Common sense and critical thinking are your friends. Welcome them into your life with open arms!  

Well I don't know. I have seen some fucked up shit from both sides of that war. Like I said I don't think a name has anything to do with it. Any one can be evil.

Just wanted to see like I said if this was justified or just some evil MF'ers
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
He's a witch. Burn the witch.

He turned me into a newt.

I saw the true story about this incident a long time ago (a year maybe) - took the morons long enough to 'doctor' it up.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:09:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Olyarms isn't a troll.  He's just asking for feedback on an islamic/pally Propaganda montage.

I dont think they would bring out the robots if it were not a bomb.  There may be a lot of hatred over there but I think the Israelis show more humanity than their enemy.  
Remember earlier this year, the 16yo retarded Pally boy that walked up to a checkpoint with a bomb belt but didn't want to die?  I think they either let him disarm himself or they had a robot go out and get the bomb from him.  The fvck'in pally scum who strapped him up took advantage if his mental state.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I see your doing better now though.

...got better.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:12:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Honestly I don't think Israel is that different from anyone else in that region.

It would not amaze me to learn that it happened just like that.

But at the same time I don't recall anyone in Israel EVER getting their heads sawed off on video so they can just spare me the "oh the poor Palestinians crap."

NOBODY has a moral high ground over there. And after 9-11 MILLIONS of Americans who may have actually cared about civil rights violations of Palestinians in Israel simply don't give a fuck anymore. I know, I am one of them.

It sucks when ANYONE innocent (and there certainly are innocent victims on both sides) dies in a stupid ass war between religious Fundamentalists but we had over 3,000 dead INNOCENTS on 9-11 so I no longer have the luxury of caring about the plight of the Middle East.

When Israel flies a plane load of innocent Saudis into Mecca with over 3,000 dead then MAYBE I will give a damn, but probably not.

Very well said
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:20:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Honestly I don't think Israel is that different from anyone else in that region.

It would not amaze me to learn that it happened just like that.

But at the same time I don't recall anyone in Israel EVER getting their heads sawed off on video so they can just spare me the "oh the poor Palestinians crap."

NOBODY has a moral high ground over there. And after 9-11 MILLIONS of Americans who may have actually cared about civil rights violations of Palestinians in Israel simply don't give a fuck anymore. I know, I am one of them.

It sucks when ANYONE innocent (and there certainly are innocent victims on both sides) dies in a stupid ass war between religious Fundamentalists but we had over 3,000 dead INNOCENTS on 9-11 so I no longer have the luxury of caring about the plight of the Middle East.

When Israel flies a plane load of innocent Saudis into Mecca with over 3,000 dead then MAYBE I will give a damn, but probably not.

Very well said hr

ditto
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:40:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Pictures are funny, they can be arranged to give any number of different stories credence. Somewhere between the time he was fully clothed to the time he was buck naked a completely different team of police/soldiers took over form the IDF soldiers who began the detention.

I agree if you look at the pics from bottom to top it is obvious that the paramedics did a great job of reviving this young man...  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:42:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Sorry -  I just don't have much sympathy for the Palestinians (I know that those outside of Isreal live tragic and depressing lives) ... but maybe it is because they kill murder mostly innocents, i.e. women and children that I don't give them much of a second thought.  Innocents die in war... collateral damage happens - its inevitable.  I know from first hand experience. Been there - seen it.  But when you Target them - you are not "soldier", you are not a "warrior", you are just a filthy animal murderer and you are no longer a part of the race of men.

So the only question that remains is how do you best deal with a terrorist?

Do you act or react?

If you go with the second then you cut your own throat.

Just my .02
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:40:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:13:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I think hes already dead, or very close to being dead in the 2nd to last pic. Hes still laying on the jacket, which it looks like they cut open from the back. I'm willing to bet it went down exactly as they said.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:49:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Appears he died of a brain hemorrhage.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:53:37 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
That's what I call a good start.  Lets just pick a side and actually let them win.  I pick the Jews, they've contributed more to history than the Palestinians have.  

Carry on.

how about.. we both them both to the far side of the moon.. then we wont have a problem at ALL.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:58:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's what I call a good start.  Lets just pick a side and actually let them win.  I pick the Jews, they've contributed more to history than the Palestinians have.  

Carry on.

how about.. we both them both to the far side of the moon.. then we wont have a problem at ALL.

+1
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:10:19 AM EDT
[#22]
EDIT because I'm retarded and missed the robot pictures

- BG
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:23:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Both vehicles in the last photos are different as well as the uniform colors.  Very suspicious to me.  Pure propagada.  

Reference the cracks in the pavement.  The last picture is the same location as the others.  

However, we don't have enough information to KNOW what went down and why.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:47:42 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Both vehicles in the last photos are different as well as the uniform colors.  Very suspicious to me.  Pure propagada.  

Reference the cracks in the pavement.  The last picture is the same location as the others.  

However, we don't have enough information to KNOW what went down and why.

yes we do.... islamic fascist wanna-be suicide bomber dead.  carry on.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#25]
He appears to be leaking.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:09:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Some of you are way too sensitive.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:35:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Does it matter,

bomb on belt, he deserves to have his head pasted.

Well said.

If I was struggling with an obvious suicide bomber, I'd pull the trigger first and ask questions later.

Job well done Israel.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Some of you are way too sensitive.

What is that supposed to mean?  

I was told by the CU that his head exploded from reading this thread.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

+1 !  Look at the wheels.  Not the same.  Pure bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Obvious photo manipulation, and not a very good job of it. The photographer must have been in a bucket truck to get all those angles. You could not point a camera are anything else at these guys without taking a round. Never trust photos.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
It looks like that robot is trying to stick it in his pooper.

Yeah, and someone posted pics!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Just a point of information here. LEOs all over the US are being trained to shoot poeple wearing suicide belts in the head, then finishing them off with a coup de gras pointblank in the head to insure the scum doesn't have enough life left to detonate the bomb. I would strongly suggest folks DON'T dress up as homicide bombers on Halloween. By the way, I know this because I sell training ammo to LEO's and they wanted extra protective headgear for the point blank shot. This guy got what was coming to him. Hope he enjoys the 72 Janet Reno clones in paradise.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:03:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Propaganda.

Anti-semetic propaganda.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

word
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

word

i would say that Israel has the clear moral highground.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#38]
In picture 3 the Plastinian is grabbing the pistol out of the holster of the cop who is trying to stop him from taking his clothes off.  As shown in picture 4, the Plastinian used the gun to kill himself.  Very sad.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:32:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Where are all the Yamakas (SP?). Seriously... most of the footage of Israeli medical workers, policemen, etc. show them wearing Yamakas. All the post-suicide bombing footage I have seen looks like this. Doesn't look like this is 100% UNBIASED. Besides, Israel has the tactics on terror down right: Kill, Kill, Kill... and when the dust settles determine what you have destroyed. Israel is plagued with islamic extremism and I sincerly hope this isn't what the U.S. will turn in to.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#41]
anyone who is on a suicide mission shouldn't complain about getting his head blown off or apart of it.
he basically got what he wanted. to be dead
so f*8k him and his group of  terrorists... to bad we don't have the balls to go out and actively search and destroy with extreme prejudice these knuckleheads. we need to follow the examples of the IDF.
and far as we westerners are concerned, i am glad to be an infidel. f*8K the islamic extremists and everyone that has sympathy for them or cause. keep sending them to allah  and let them find out that they have been CURSED BY ALLAH. if the only one god, god of mohamed,jesus,abraham and etc... is truly merciful and just , aint know way in hell these knucleheads are going to heaven. because god does his own work, and doesn't need the help of  these knuckleheads killing innocent people in the name of god.
they kill the innocent in the name of god and  thats why these terrorists and everyone associated with them are CURSED.
so why dont  YOU tell the idiots that , the killing of innocent people is the work of the devil and they are now his whores.
i didn't know i had that much religion in me..........................

meat
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:54:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:00:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Saw the 6 th pic

damn they are getting good at propaganda.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:06:22 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Olyarms...

Militaryimages.net  Those god dam terrorist over there.

Yeah, but where did it come from originally???

Don't you think the Arabic writing, content, and slant of the pics smacks of Islamic propaganda?

... or do you just go around believing everything you see on the Internet?

WTF? Why trying to give me crap? I got my answer below. Didn't say he wasn't a terrorist I didn't say he was. I was only looking for the truth. Sorry if I like to know it before forming an opinion about something.

Your a terrorist sympathizer and have been outed.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:07:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:11:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#47]
I know one of these cases. Anyone have HBO?? They are now running a documentary called 'death in Gaza' It started out as a story about children on both sides of the issue. But during the filming one of the cameramen was shot and killed even though he was waving a white flag and was yelling "press!  Press! don't shoot" They actually caught the killing on camera tape. For the record to all you Neo-cons he was a white American christian just covering a story not not some "dirty filthy arab raghead" as some of you would call a palestinian. To Date the IDF has not even acknolwledged the incident nor punished anyone involved. IOW- If you are in the IDF and patrol the occupied territories it's literally a liscence to kill. No one do date has ever been charged with anything reguarding shooting innocent bystanders or the press. By shooting the press they keep out reporters so they can act with impunity.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:23:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I know one of these cases. Anyone have HBO?? They are now running a documentary called 'death in Gaza' It started out as a story about children on both sides of the issue. But during the filming one of the cameramen was shot and killed even though he was waving a white flag and was yelling "press!  Press! don't shoot" They actually caught the killing on camera tape. For the record to all you Neo-cons he was a white American christian just covering a story not not some "dirty filthy arab raghead" as some of you would call a palestinian. To Date the IDF has not even acknolwledged the incident nor punished anyone involved. IOW- If you are in the IDF and patrol the occupied territories it's literally a liscence to kill. No one do date has ever been charged with anything reguarding shooting innocent bystanders or the press. By shooting the press they keep out reporters so they can act with impunity.

Lesson stay out of the area --

Thinning of the herd.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:26:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top