Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If there isn't, it wouldn't be very Heavenly.

But if there is... with anybody?  Or do you have to be married?  To the same person you were married to when you were alive?  If you had more than one wife, which one?  And do you have to stay married to the same person for all eternity?  What happens if, after 2000 years you get tired of her shit and want to move on?

Enquiring minds want to know...

There is no sex, and no marraige in heaven...

au contraire.

There is both marriage and will be sex in heaven with your wife if you so chose.

Link Posted: 7/15/2008 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

And you know this...how?
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 9:50:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You will not even remember sex ever was, and you will always feel better than at the height of an orgasm

I think you are right with that
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I have to respectfully disagree.......... as was posted, Christ himself stated that people will be neither married nor given in marriage.........I dont know about the sex part, but the Bible is pretty clear on marriage in Heaven

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But if there is... with anybody?  Or do you have to be married?  To the same person you were married to when you were alive?  If you had more than one wife, which one?  And do you have to stay married to the same person for all eternity?  What happens if, after 2000 years you get tired of her shit and want to move on?

au contraire.

There is both marriage and will be sex in heaven with your wife if you so chose.

Link Posted: 7/15/2008 9:52:04 PM EDT
[#5]
The whole point of sex is the procreation of the human species. So if I am going to live forever after I die, why would there be sex?
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you know this...how?

From the Book of Matthew:

29Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

That's authority enough for me...

And without marriage - no sex...

The only way I'm wrong, is if Christianity is not the one true faith (in which case it doesn't matter for us Christians, anyhow)... BUT I don't believe that is the case...
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 9:58:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

au contraire.

When you get married don't they say "Till death do you part" INSTEAD of "Joined for eternity"
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 10:02:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

au contraire.

When you get married don't they say "Till death do you part" INSTEAD of "Joined for eternity"

If you are LDS, that's exactly what they say.
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 10:02:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The whole point of sex is the procreation of the human species. So if I am going to live forever after I die, why would there be sex?

If that's the point of sex, then why is my gf on birth control?

Sex has no innate purpose. It happens to feel good, and happens to involve procreation. Both are, in a sense, evolutionary accidents (since evolution isn't teleological)
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you know this...how?

29Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

The only way I'm wrong, is if Christianity is not the one true faith (in which case it doesn't matter for us Christians, anyhow)... BUT I don't believe that is the case...

You're definitely right about the marriage thing. Definitely right about Christianity being the one true faith.

The only way you're wrong is if sex outside of marriage is not sinful in heaven as it is on earth.

I find that very unlikely, but since the Bible doesn't actually say one way or the another, I guess it could happen.

I doubt it though. I think heaven will be sexless and I doubt those of us that are there will really care.
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The question is when your dead and your 85 do you really want to have sex w/ an 85 or so year old women?

But do we show up in heaven as 85 years old?  Since it's Heaven, can't we be 20 again?

'Transformed' into something 'better' is all the Bible gives on the subject...

jesus was directly ask the op's question,
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 2:17:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Humans have long had sex as a bonding experience. While sex may be soley for procreation in dogs, cats, cows and horses, humans and some other higher primates have sex not solely for procreation but as an expression of affection and intimacy. If it was ONLY for procreation, women would only go into heat a few times a year and would only have sex when they were in heat.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 2:31:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
No.  Spirit beans have no physical needs.

What about rice? Or peas?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 2:51:11 AM EDT
[#14]
According to the Buddhist religion book The Tibetan Book of the Dead, your soul towards the end of it's journey in the afterlife is drawn to watching couples engaged in the earthly pleasures and that is when you pick the fetus your soul will enter into for your next earthly journey.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
According to the Buddhist religion book The Tibetan Book of the Dead, your soul towards the end of it's journey in the afterlife is drawn to watching couples engaged in the earthly pleasures and that is when you pick the fetus your soul will enter into for your next earthly journey.

Whoa, that dude's hung like a bear... I want to be his son....
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 10:36:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Imaginary places can have any feature you can imagine.

Hell, you could even imagine there are 72 virgins there waiting for you.

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Which one, for people who have been married more than once?

Or does the clock "restart" in Heaven, and you can get married to someone new?

And do you have to stay married to the same person throughout all of eternity?  I assume that since God is right there, you can't have a series of marriages and divorces.  Would you be stuck with the same harpy, because a divorce would send you to Hell?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#18]
I hope so and pizza.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#19]
In heaven, there is no beer; that's why we drink it here.

I assume the same goes for sex.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you know this...how?

You're definitely right about the marriage thing. Definitely right about Christianity being the one true faith.

The only way you're wrong is if sex outside of marriage is not sinful in heaven as it is on earth.

I find that very unlikely, but since the Bible doesn't actually say one way or the another, I guess it could happen.

I doubt it though. I think heaven will be sexless and I doubt those of us that are there will really care.

So, every other religion and spiritual belief system in the world is wrong ?  

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Arfcom:  The place to have a heated debate up to and including account locks about what we know takes place somewhere none of us have ever been.

Carry on...
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#22]
onliest pussi in heaven is longcat (after the battle of armeggdon in which longcat defeats demon cat).

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:31:42 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Imaginary places can have any feature you can imagine.

Hell, you could even imagine there are 72 virgins there waiting for you.

Like a moth to a flame...
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

theducks.org/pictures/do-not-want-dog.jpg

What? You don't believe that God is going to take only the most obnoxious finger-pointers up to heaven to live with him and send the other 95% of his earthly children to firey hell simply because they were born and raised in the wrong place and time?  
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
onliest pussi in heaven is longcat (after the battle of armeggdon in which longcat defeats demon cat).

art4linux.org/system/files/Longcat+War-1600x1200_0.jpg

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Arfcom:  The place to have a heated debate up to and including account locks about what we know takes place somewhere none of us have ever been.

Carry on...

Sounds about right.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#27]
convert to islam and yes you to can blow yourself up and have 72 virgins to play with
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#28]
"Heaven is where nothing ever happens"
- David Byrne.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Carry on...

Sounds about right.

I'd say it's more than "about right"
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#30]
"What color is a unicorn's horn?"

24 pages, a lock, and three bans.

Only on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Heaven's chock full of pussy and beer.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 12:07:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
'Transformed' into something 'better' is all the Bible gives on the subject...

You mean like John Holmes or Peter North?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Well, that's pretty much the primary tenet of every religion.  No big surprise there.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Heaven without pussy and blowjobs is not heaven to me it is hell.  So I guess no matter what I will end up in hell one ruled by god and one ruled by the devil.

Link Posted: 7/16/2008 2:36:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Humans have long had sex as a bonding experience. While sex may be soley for procreation in dogs, cats, cows and horses, humans and some other higher primates have sex not solely for procreation but as an expression of affection and intimacy. If it was ONLY for procreation, women would only go into heat a few times a year and would only have sex when they were in heat.

I think the fact women can get pregnant monthly has more to do with the fact that humans have evolved to the point where the changing seasons don't drastically affect the survival of the new born. Our intelligence allows us to overcome drastic seasonal weather.

Chickens can lay fertile eggs constantly (about 250-300 eggs per year). Does this mean that God made chickens so they could sexually bond and express affection and intimacy?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#36]
The Muslims seem to have the best severance package at this time.

What's it up to now, 72 virgins?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#37]
God likes to watch it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#38]
It never ceases to amaze me the shallowness of the pool around here. You're actually accepting a reality that includes Heaven. immortality, and the secrets of God and the Universe itself, and you're worried about pussy? How base.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:02:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
It never ceases to amaze me the shallowness of the pool around here. You're actually accepting a reality that includes Heaven. immortality, and the secrets of God and the Universe itself, and you're worried about pussy? How base.

What amazes me the most are people who accept "reality" as it has been told to them, instead of figuring it out themselves.  

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, that's pretty much the primary tenet of every religion.  No big surprise there.

No, not every religion.  Just most of the major world religions.  A major tenet of some of the smaller, less-known religions is tolerance towards all other religions.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#40]
All of those "72 virgins" folks are going to be very disappointed if they go before Allah and find themselves featureless as a Ken-doll from the waist down.  I blew myself up for this?  AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
All of those "72 virgins" folks are going to be very disappointed if they go before Allah and find themselves featureless as a Ken-doll from the waist down.  I blew myself up for this?  AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Worse yet would be if they suddenly found that THEY were the only "virgin" in the place, and there were 72 gay men just waiting for their turn.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

The devil's in the details?
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I must be the most base guy alive because I cannot think of one thing I would want to ask God if I get to meet him.

Actually screw that I do have a question for Jehovah.

"God why in your infinite wisdom did you not include raunchy sex in your plan for heaven?"

The look on Gods face alone would be worth an eternity in Hell.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm not gonna read 4 pages, but so far we covered gun and now sex in heaven. IBBIH Is there beer in heaven topic. That said, I personally hope all 3 are there.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Seriously one of the most enjoyable experiences on earth is making love to a woman you love.  Making love and feeling good while making love is a gift God gave humanity.

So why the hell would anyone believe that God would not allow his gift in heaven.

God is bringing you to the greatest place in the known reality and he is not going to allow one of his greatest gifts to be enjoyed in the paradise resort of the universe.

I don't think so I will bet my soul that God not only allows sex in heaven but watches and thinks to himself or herself "damn I did a really good job creating this gift I should be patted on the back."
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:58:33 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm going to hell anyways.

Besides all the interesting people are going there too.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 4:59:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I'm not gonna read 4 pages, but so far we covered gun and now sex in heaven. IBBIH Is there beer in heaven topic. That said, I personally hope all 3 are there.
I believe god allows you to enjoy his gifts anytime you feel the need in heaven.

So guy if I make it into Heaven you are invited to my kegger because in heaven you can get crazy drunk with out getting sick.  I and am inviting Jesus and all of the top drunks who made it in so it will be a heaven of a party.

Whoever disagrees with me well we will find out when we get there.
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 5:03:57 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
It was also invented for good, ole fashion, joy and fun that a husband and wife could enjoy with each other and---for proof of this claim---one need look no further than the book of Song of Solomon in the Bible. By biblical standards, it's a fairly erotic book.

Fairly erotic? By Biblical standards? Read Chapter 4 until you are familiar with it. Then give your wife a glass of wine and tell her you love her. Fill her a second glass and read that chapter to her aloud. I think you'll find that it is unfairly erotic, and that "Biblical standards" in this context means "ABSOLUTELY."
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
The Muslims seem to have the best severance package at this time.

What's it up to now, 72 virgins?

From what I understand, the Quran can only be read properly in Arabic.  The problem is, written Arabic can be interpreted several ways.

For instance, "virgins" can also be read as "camels".

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top