Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Speaking of bye bye; anybody seen GovThug posting in the last few weeks?
View Quote

How about Lordtrader?....?.....?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I think Lordtrader has a new handle and avatar. It is somthing to do with robots?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:45:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Provide the trolls and non-believers with diversity,  take them to the range and show them how to have fun.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:50:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I think Lordtrader has a new handle and avatar. It is somthing to do with robots?
View Quote

He can't do that!....He is one of the moderator...Or dont' tell me.....He is raf?....LOL!
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 10:10:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LordTrader has transformed into Necromancer.

He is not me.

I am not he.

I am me.
View Quote

So sorry raf!.....I was kidding of course! [:D]

I don't know, I still like the name lordtrader though.  It is like you get to know a friend and then he changed his name.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 10:23:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#10]
That hint to the Brit accent is pretty good.
Reading the posts, I imagine David Niven trying to talk like John Wayne.

The attitude is definetly NOT 'born American'.
Good call.
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That hint to the Brit accent is pretty good.
Reading the posts, I imagine David Niven trying to talk like John Wayne.
View Quote

No, you have to read the rest of what he says as well. Some place where the British ruled (Indian Subcontinent, Africa, etc). No brit talks in these terms: "If Gandhi and King are not examples that you like, then turn to Thoreau. He is a true American." - and - "Must let some of the responses "sink in" during my night's rest. Will rephrase tomorrow afternoon after I've attended to all of my family and religious obligations." Perhaps an Indian Hindu.

The attitude is definetly NOT 'born American'.
Good call.
View Quote

Putting aside his foreign background for the moment. He claims that he lurked for years, reading everything before posting stupid questions and "polluting the board" as he puts it. Well, somehow he missed about everything important. People here consider RKBA something [b]more[/b] than simply a "sport" or "hobby."

IMHO: When you say the things that you do, alternating between an obsequious display of humility when inquiring about something (assault weapons ban/preban guns), and then castigate and question the patriotism of the people who answer you (not to mention connecting it - "times like these" - to the war on terror!)... do you really expect anything but scorn?

One of your best:
I believe that there is a place for these second hand people in our country
View Quote
referring to the gun owners in question.

Contrast that with your - "I want to learn all about the sport. Teach me! So much fun. Pip pip old chums!" - drivel...

Can anyone say, "ungrateful wretch?"

Perhaps you should just apologize.

Oh, and sorry if us "good ol' yokels" are too hard on ya. You can now return to "Just tryin' to get some info about a rifle, that's all."
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#12]
[img]http://www.divercity.on.ca/INDEX.jpg[/img]

OOPS!! WRONG TOPIC!!  [0j]

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#13]
And all this time I though diversity was about having two seperate antennea on a radio, or running fiber optic cables via seperate (diverse) paths. I guess I need to go back to college - they never taught me all these new words....  Wow - note that diverse means seperate. HHhhmmmm....
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 4:28:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:51:47 AM EDT
[#15]
As you are new, we are always on the lookout for certain, uh, shall we say, signals
View Quote

Hunh?
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 5:31:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 1:27:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nothing earth-shattering, GH.  This site is regularly "trolled" by members of the Left.
View Quote

... and it continues.

It is disruptive, so we try to weed out those who do it here.  Sometimes it's just a misunderstanding, as it almost certainly was with AndyTN, and perhaps IMHO too.
View Quote

Don't get carried away, he's still at it - not responding here, but instead carrying it to other topics where it does not belong by the rules of the board.

He did well identifying DBrewer's cartridge lineup, which would NOT be typical of a troll.
View Quote

Not really. He just waited until some posts had gotten going and used the answers provided. On his follow up post HE WENT BACKWARDS, identifying one less than the first time! [:D]
View Quote
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top