Link Posted: 1/2/2007 7:28:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Best five years of my life!

I would love to go back to those days.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 7:34:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
as a rule, college grads make more $ than non college grads - as a rule

Not to brag, but I am making slightly over $60,000/year with only a High School Diploma.  BUT, I also hold a very high level Govt Security Clearance, so that is the BIG factor there.  But truth be told, out of the 9 people in my section, two of us do not have college degrees, and we ALL get paid the same amount!  
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 7:40:34 AM EDT
[#3]
If you want _career options_ go to college.  More doors will be open to you.  If you have a great skill/trade, you should still consider college because it will give you the option to choose your trade as a career or as a money making side gig.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
as a rule, college grads make more $ than non college grads - as a rule

Not to brag, but I am making slightly over $60,000/year with only a High School Diploma.  BUT, I also hold a very high level Govt Security Clearance, so that is the BIG factor there.  But truth be told, out of the 9 people in my section, two of us do not have college degrees, and we ALL get paid the same amount!  

There will always be exceptions to the rule.

Bill Gates (who was a college drop out) makes billions...

But not everyone (as much as they try) will be a Bill Gates.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top