User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:08:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want to know why it took the most powerful nation on the planet almost 10 years to kill the scumbag.

I want to know why in the wee hours of Monday 5/2 EDT, Usama "was killed a week ago", and DNA evidence processed, CIA rearranges chess board, etc. before the announcement last night, and by daybreak Usama "was killed Sunday 5/1 EDT" and body buried at sea?

Are we still playing this RoPer Political Correctness thing, even at this momentous occasion?

Are we still trying to play this ignorant bigot conspiracy theorist thing, even at this momentous occasion?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:13:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think a lot of people believe that Bin Laden's death means the War on Terror is over.

Don't kid yourself, that's exactly how many people will interpret it.

Including our current leadership.

I look for the draw down to begin in six month, probably less, and be in full swing for the 21012 election.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:13:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think a lot of people believe that Bin Laden's death means the War on Terror is over.

terrorists win.  they changed our lives forever due to fear.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top