Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I would love to give Summer Glau a tongue bath. I can't stand that militant dyke Sarah or little Johnny....
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As I noted in the Movie Section...
Friday Night + Fox + Low Ratings = Doom

Didn't X-Files start out on Friday night?

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:25:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It ended for me when they switched it to Fridays. Who watches TV on Friday nights?

Who doesnt have a tivo or a DVR?

I use the DVR to record a show I usually watch on the occasion when I can't be there. I don't want to record it every damn week.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I like it a lot.  Reality kind of sucks but I think it it is trying to show what life would really be like in their shoes.  They are basically trying to stay alive long enough to keep John Conner in the game or trying to figure out when Skynet is going to enter the picture and kill it,  and all the time trying to keep a low profile.  So they are watching, avoiding, following leads and trying to stay out of the picture as much as they can.  What it might be like, day to day; not life as an action movie.  Since they are on a budget as a weekly show, that has limits.  But the show is more about the wear and tear a life like this can exact; like living undercover.  The action is when paths cross and like real life, would be brief.  Mostly really boring but with the elements around you calling the shots and the feeling of never being in control.  But I am a HUGE terminator fan.  Some folks went Star Wars, I went Terminator.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the show..but It has been pretty boring lately.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:08:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its not only slow but I figured out the remaining arc at the end of the last episode.

Click To View Spoiler

You're the second person to say this exact same thing.  Did you get it from somewhere or is it your guess?

Sat around talking with a buddy about it the other night.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 9:33:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It ended for me when they switched it to Fridays. Who watches TV on Friday nights?

Who doesnt have a tivo or a DVR?

I have neither.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:21:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i think its a great show.

I watch it on hulu, I think alot of others do too

Wasn't this season's contract 22 episodes?

How can there only be two more left?

Last Friday was episode 2-20.   Sounds about right.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:16:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
i think its a great show.

I watch it on hulu, I think alot of others do too

Wasn't this season's contract 22 episodes?

How can there only be two more left?

Last Friday was episode 2-20.   Sounds about right.  

wow didn't realize that.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:35:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Jericho was 10x better than Terminator.

Jericho SUCKED.

I really, really hoped they'd touch off the last nuke while it was in Jericho, saving us all the misery.

Oh, and Jake, the "truck driver" can fly a LearJet.

Who knew?

Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:36:25 AM EDT
[#12]
The show has a number of flaws, but the worst is the female voiceover, ala Desperate Housewives, ala Incompetent Female Doctors (Gay's Anatomy).

The need to do away with that shit.
Makes SC look like a self-absorbed Gen-X'er.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top