Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 5:02:52 AM EDT
[#1]
While you can never truly know the mind of another, I believe Ted Cruz is the real deal.

Too many opportunities present themselves when you have that much coverage on someone for their inner self to slip out, like many politicians.

If that had happened w/ Cruz, we would not hear the end of it.

I liken it to SE Cupp.  She plays a conservative on TV, because it's lucrative to her.

But if you pay enough attention to her, you can tell, it's an act.  She does not have the understanding of what being a constitutional conservative actually is.  She gets by on looks (Which are DAMN fine, IMO), not her brains.

Question her about something she has never dealt with before, and she defaults to a non conservative position.

Ted Cruz does not.

TXL

Link Posted: 6/20/2014 5:06:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I would want more proof before condemning Cruz on that one.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 5:14:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Which senator is most hated by the dems?  That would be Cruz!
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:18:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just vote for the smallest fist that goes up our collective asses...

View Quote

That is the truth. You choose between a red or blue fist and hope they are kind enough to lube it before they insert it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Stupid people were the tool.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Government caused the housing crash. Banks were the tools government used to accomplish it.  

Stupid people were the tool.

Same tool as the one used to elect Americas Biggest Mistake.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yup. Let's hate Cruz because his wife worked for Goldman Sachs?  I hope thats the only skeleton in his closet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ahhh, good old leftist propaganda.

Yup. Let's hate Cruz because his wife worked for Goldman Sachs?  I hope thats the only skeleton in his closet.

If that's his only skeleton then Ted Cruz is a guardian angel given to us by God.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top