BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you all for sharing {as my mom would say}

Chen and his family are good kind people. [:D]

I am still confused, Is hell full of a bunch of ignorant illiterate people or is it for sinners.

LIFE IS NOT FAIR. This I know this all too well.

But to be punished forever because you never heard of Jesus. Seems a bit harsh for a loving God. Does it not ?

The bible is very clear on this you say. I agree it is spell out. Could it be wrong ?

NO, the bible is perfect you say.

How can it be perfect if Chen and his kind are DAMMED to hell for being hard working honest and caring.

This is not to knock anybody and I really mean it.

Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Just because people made sacrafices on alters does not mean they are saved.  LISTEN to what the Bible says...

Jesus says himself in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. NO ONE comes to the Father except through ME."

If little Chen has not accepted Jesus (as his personal Lord and Savior) then he cannot go to Heaven.

Jesus says this himself.

This alone states that NO ONE comes to God except through Jesus Christ.

You say,"people in the Old Testament are still saved by faith in Jesus Christ. THEY DID NOT KNOW HIS NAME but they still knew that they were sinners in need of a Savior.

HOW could anyone be saved in the faith of someone when they did not even know that person or being exist or will someday exist?

So, if you keep to this ideology then you have to believe that Abel will go to hell because he did not claim Jesus Christ as his Savior....

Can you repent once you are in Hades ??  or is it too late by then ?
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 10:35:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just because people made sacrafices on alters does not mean they are saved.  LISTEN to what the Bible says...

Jesus says himself in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. NO ONE comes to the Father except through ME."
View Quote

So you purport to know what communications Jesus would have with Chen after Chen leaves this world?  Hmmm, what else can you tell us about Jesus' unintercepted communications?

Edited to say: re-reading USMC_LB's other post's this is not directed at USMC_LB, but the view claimed herein.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:19:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No, little Chen is not going to Hell.

He's not going to Heaven either.

He's going to go help Elvis stock the shelves in the canned food aisle at a Food King in Arkansas.

Thank you, thank you very much...
View Quote

Remember Chen is from China or some other third world country

This would be heaven to him
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:02:26 AM EDT
[#5]
This has been a topic of discussion several times at my house.  

There is some indication in the book of Revelations that all will have the chance to hear and make the choice to accept Jesus.  This would apply for the ones that passed before Jesus was on earth and those that never heard.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top