Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 2:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Can you say Olight
View Quote

Came here just to say them.   Haha.  Nothing for 6 months abd then my email inbox blows up with olignt "deals" and everyone on YouTube is doing a "review" at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I wish I had your kind of free time...I really do.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, wut?

OK, cool.  Lets deconstruct your original post found here:

At the beginning of your post you introduced your thesis: that big daddy unlimited is not worth it.

You supported your thesis with three very specific complaints:

1 - the muzzle brake that had a minor discount and slow shipping.

2 - they only had a single battle pack in stock for the past month

3 - optics are always out of stock.

This leads you to the conclusion that;

"I’m guessing that they network with other suppliers and don’t keep their own inventory? "

Let's examine your complaints and conclusion to see if there is any legitimacy there.  All of your complaints have to do with inventory.  You complain that ammo and optics are out of stock, and that the muzzle device didn't have much of a discount and was slow to ship - things that are common with low inventory/high demand items.  These same complaints can be lodged against brownells, midway, psa, buds, and every other firearms manufacturer and vendor right now.

Thus, your conclusion that "I’m guessing that they network with other suppliers and don’t keep their own inventory?" is wrong.  A better conclusion it that they are suffering from the same backlogs that every other vendor on the face of the earth is dealing with right now.  Or, as I put it before:

Now, if I have missed something, by all means diagram out your original post to show how your complaints against BD are unique to them or not inventory related.

Or you can just deflect or ask big daddy to call you, whatever you need to do to save face.

I wish I had your kind of free time...I really do.

Lol.

Sorry you can’t just admit that your wrong and have to resort to silly retorts. I’m sure that won’t hold you back in life at all.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top