Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:05:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Somewhere in a deep dark corner of the internet some guy is describing how he got away from some creepy Dahmer type who was sending mixed signals and tried to lure him into an empty storage lot to rape and murder him.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:11:39 AM EDT
[#2]
OP has a wide stance.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:24:56 AM EDT
[#3]

I notice that you talk about his Audi, but not your "Innie."

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:39:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think you bro's are right.

It makes sense for not only the area, but his behavior and misinterpretation of my behavior.

That Marathon was clearly a new facility and has a late night food court attached with a Subway and Godfather's Pizza.  It's in a secluded exit, brightly lit at the gas station, and only a couple hundred yards away from an unlit storage yard that has little to no traffic.  The gas station offers a perfect place to linger and wait for another partner to signal interest, with a private F-shack right up the road.

He was probably sitting around, waiting for a consenting/willing booty-hole to present itself.  I came into the station ignorant, innocent, and sweet as pie, then sat around eating pizza because I didn't want to drive through the dark mountains while eating greasy food, looking like I was loitering and waiting for the same thing he was.  He must have saw me look over as I walked back inside, then my (what I thought was blatantly obvious) sarcastic wave to inform him to stop whatever it was he was intending to try to do as he waited and stared, and figured we were going to get it on.  

I must have thrown him off when I went into the abandoned gas station instead of the storage facility where the normal MSM meetups occur.

I've been told before that I have a terrible gaydar.  
View Quote

And you probably missed out on an incredible BJ.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:47:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It makes sense for not only the area, but his behavior and misinterpretation of my behavior.

That Marathon was clearly a new facility and has a late night food court attached with a Subway and Godfather's Pizza.  It's in a secluded exit, brightly lit at the gas station, and only a couple hundred yards away from an unlit storage yard that has little to no traffic.  The gas station offers a perfect place to linger and wait for another partner to signal interest, with a private F-shack right up the road.

He was probably sitting around, waiting for a consenting/willing booty-hole to present itself.  I came into the station ignorant, innocent, and sweet as pie, then sat around eating pizza because I didn't want to drive through the dark mountains while eating greasy food, looking like I was loitering and waiting for the same thing he was.  He must have saw me look over as I walked back inside, then my (what I thought was blatantly obvious) sarcastic wave to inform him to stop whatever it was he was intending to try to do as he waited and stared, and figured we were going to get it on.  

I must have thrown him off when I went into the abandoned gas station instead of the storage facility where the normal MSM meetups occur.

It's not considered polite for you to brag like that.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:50:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:51:58 AM EDT
[#7]
he was waiting for you to tap you toes.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:02:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thing is though, he had the wrong idea before I even signaled and took him to a dark, isolated area.

I think he was hoping and wishing so hard, just me going back inside to wash my hands was enough to get him ready to rock and roll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is awesome!  You signalled to a gay guy to follow you, then took him to a dark, isolated area...I wonder how he got the wrong idea?  

Thing is though, he had the wrong idea before I even signaled and took him to a dark, isolated area.

I think he was hoping and wishing so hard, just me going back inside to wash my hands was enough to get him ready to rock and roll.

Maybe you just look like a fag. Do you speak with a lisp
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:09:06 AM EDT
[#9]
op why the hell did you not blade at 45 and scream disengage?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:09:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:12:27 AM EDT
[#11]
good old west va, whenever we drive to OH, i always try to stop the least amount of times possible in that shithole state.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:15:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Bait, youre it
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:23:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:23:44 AM EDT
[#14]
You must have one pretty mouth.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:48:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snap! LOL'd  I pretty much walked right into that one.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:11:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is awesome!  You signalled to a gay guy to follow you, then took him to a dark, isolated area...I wonder how he got the wrong idea?  

Only on...............Thursdays.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Reminds me of a stupid thing we'd do in High School.  My friend had this old diesel Mercedes, that kind of look too fancy for a high school kid.  We'd cruise around bored, pick a random car and just follow it.  The fun being if they noticed the tail and would try to lose you.  

This was before cell phones and he once tailed some person all the way to a police station.  The terrified driver got out and ran inside.  Cops never contacted him, but he figured after that maybe he shouldn't do that anymore.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Reminds me of a stupid thing we'd do in High School.  My friend had this old diesel Mercedes, that kind of look too fancy for a high school kid.  We'd cruise around bored, pick a random car and just follow it.  The fun being if they noticed the tail and would try to lose you.  

This was before cell phones and he once tailed some person all the way to a police station.  The terrified driver got out and ran inside.  Cops never contacted him, but he figured after that maybe he shouldn't do that anymore.
View Quote

Nothing like that, but I did use a soundboard back when they first came out and were used on websites like Ebaumsworld.com and had the manager of a mom and pop pizza shop thinking I was Howard Stern for a solid 10 minutes.  He just kept saying over and over, "OMG!  I can't believe I'm on Howard Stern!"
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:51:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
good old west va, whenever we drive to OH, i always try to stop the least amount of times possible in that shithole state.  
View Quote

When I first started reading the post, I thought OP was describing a visit to the turnpike service plaza in Beckley.  As a trucker you make damn sure to lock the doors and really need to consider using the seatbelts through the door handles to make sure you don't have unwelcome company joining you during the night at that place.  Damn gays act like the truck parking area is a freaking candy store.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:21:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

When I first started reading the post, I thought OP was describing a visit to the turnpike service plaza in Beckley.  As a trucker you make damn sure to lock the doors and really need to consider using the seatbelts through the door handles to make sure you don't have unwelcome company joining you during the night at that place.  Damn gays act like the truck parking area is a freaking candy store.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's good to know, because I know I pass through there on my route.  I had never heard of the place before, but reading signs as I was driving along, the name stood out merely because its name made me think of Berkeley.  I'll be sure to never use it for a rest stop.  Which I only need to make one of each way.  Top off before I leave, and fill up again at about 2 hours out from arrival.  Takes no more than a tank and a half each way.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Somewhere in a deep dark corner of the internet some guy is describing how he got away from some creepy Dahmer type who was sending mixed signals and tried to lure him into an empty storage lot to rape and murder him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quick! Go check out the CREEPY THREAD!

...I had Bigfoot in a Celica chasing me...
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's good to know, because I know I pass through there on my route.  I had never heard of the place before, but reading signs as I was driving along, the name stood out merely because its name made me think of Berkeley.  I'll be sure to never use it for a rest stop.  Which I only need to make one of each way.  Top off before I leave, and fill up again at about 2 hours out from arrival.  Takes no more than a tank and a half each way.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Berkley was too damn convenient for me not to stop there.  A very nice food court with many different types of meals available.  But it didn't take long to learn that there were a lot of people looking to take advantage of the large numbers of truckers passing through the place.  Lots of hookers to go along with the gays knocking on truck doors asking "Do you want some company?"  So I started trying to avoid overnight stops there.

But for a quick meal with truck parking available it was about the best place available when I was running round trips from Iowa City, IA to Greensboro, NC.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

This! Plus OP uses words like "ignorant, innocent, and sweet as pie".
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#24]
This thread could only be better if it were authored by Gene5.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It could have only been more obvious if he left the guy a trail of imitation crabmeat to follow.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top