Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Yada, yada, yada, yada......  and your point????
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:22:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
But, what do I know - perhaps it was a severe brain injury

Professor, you are exactly right.  I have sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve damage from exposure to either cyanide or a combination of cyanide and carbon disulfide.  I have chronic pain, parastesia and numbness.  My medical doctor has diagnosed me with bi-polar type 2 disorder as a result of the chemical exposure.  I have excellent lawyers, thus, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I repeat:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sorry... THIS is an even deader giveaway... people don't get ANY type of bipolar illness from a brain injury:  not traumatic, not toxic exposure, not any such way.

I believe you're probably bipolar, but nothing else. That would explain a lot.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:23:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Tagged for the eventual truth.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey DScott, what medical school did you go to???
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:30:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'll go ahead and spoil it for you.

Lawdog is full of crap.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Wow.  You, lawdog, are a freaking idiot.  I've never said that to anyone on this board, but you surely are deserving.  Bipolar Type 2 my ass.  I don't think ARDOC or any of the other docs will waste their time to chime in here and embarrass you.  Too stupid to even tell a good lie. . .well, at least it humors us.  Thank you.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:37:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Is this someone's troll account

Sorry, the image server I use is having problems, promise when it gets working, you will like it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll go ahead and spoil it for you.

Lawdog is full of crap.

Why does one feel compelled to lie to people you will likely never meet anyway?  Lying would only seem useful FTF.  Not defending Lawdog just never felt the need to lie over a internet board, in my mind I would think people would be more open than they normally are?  To much time on his hands coupled with no more minorities to harrass or dogs to shoot I guess.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Did it go full auto?  Was there a settlement?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:39:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:40:50 PM EDT
[#12]
And the truth shall set you free !!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh boy this is getting better .
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:42:43 PM EDT
[#14]
So, which is it, Liar or shitbag? Doesn't sound like a $2.5 million injury if you can go around moving people into houses and hauling trash and kicking dresser drawers with full power shots.

ETA: oh, I guess DK Prof beat me to it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:46:14 PM EDT
[#15]
oh, how I wish I coould tag,so I'll just have to settle for a bookmark.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
i1.tinypic.com/mjtqva.gif

Can ye smell it, shipmate ???

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:50:53 PM EDT
[#17]
 I told my daughter:

"Just listen to the story; Are there any details? Do they make sense? In context?  How many details are there?  Is the story balanced -- Does it sound like something's missing?  Something not right?

It's pretty easy to smell bullsh!t -- It comes in about a thousand flavors but they all smell!"

lo-and-behold, an old colt revolver. It is in absolutely beautiful condition. Wonderful patina and bluing. It's a keeper !!! Put it in my truck and kicked around

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
So you are going to end up with roughly 1.3 million.....and you are digging in a dump?

$1.3 million isn't a lot of money these days.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:52:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
No way in hell you got that much money from a work related injury

Tactical, you don't even know the details so shut the hell up...

nevermind
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i1.tinypic.com/mjtqva.gif

Can ye smell it, shipmate ???

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:00:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Cajunmojo, yea, I'm a shitbag... what can I say???

lawdog
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:00:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

None of your damn business, manic-boy.

One of my favorite bipolar stories was about the woman who became manic, and just *had* to fly to Europe to buy clothes.  Spent a lot of money she didn't have in her psychotic state.

The diagnosis was confirmed the next day when she flew back to get the matching shoes and handbag.

While your series of boastful hypermanic posts are interesting, you still ain't got shit on hielo's 1,000 square foot bathroom... with the running water fountain, goldplated toilets and multiple plasma TVs.

you can't even keep your story straight, and keep coming up with excuses and reasons why that is so.  Post the pics, prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, and I'll be the first to apologize and offer to buy your lithium, depakote, and/or lamictal for a month.

They say neurotics build castles in the sky, psychotics live in them, and manic depressives keep them really, really clean- when they feel like it.  Oh, and psychiatrists collect the rent.

Have fun  cleaning  storming the castle!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:05:01 PM EDT
[#23]
DScott, what you doing up so late??? Isn't it way past your bedtime???

Me... I'm up because I'm suffering sooooo bad.  Ohh, the pain.....

interesting thoughts you have on psychosis.... been there, done that????

lawdog
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:38:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
DScott, what you doing up so late??? Isn't it way past your bedtime???

Me... I'm up because I'm suffering sooooo bad.  Ohh, the pain.....

interesting thoughts you have on psychosis.... been there, done that????

lawdog

I hear guitars wailing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:54:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

While your series of boastful hypermanic posts are interesting, you still ain't got shit on hielo's 1,000 square foot bathroom... with the running water fountain, goldplated toilets and multiple plasma TVs.

I almost mentioned that earlier. The bar for making up stories about wealth has already been set pretty high at arfcom.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:27:52 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You guys are soooooo suspicious and think everyone is a liar.  

Let's be perfectly clear.

We don't believe that everyone is a liar.

Just those that lie.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:32:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Having met Lawdog personally and been treated like a king upon my first meeting with him, I would say he is being truthful. I do know some of his history. What he used to do for a living, what he did when I met him and what he was trying to do after. He is definately a standup, honorable man that loves his family. Yep, he'll yank your chain with the "reliable source" stuff, but it wouldn't work if you guys weren't so damn gullible. If this one is an elaborate joke or not, what does it matter. Good on ya Lawdog!

ETA - I out shot him that day (IMHO) and can't wait to give him a re-match. Maybe I'll get back to that part of the country sometime.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:43:40 AM EDT
[#28]
I've never met Lawdog, but he cracks me up.

How he comes up with the storys from his South Florida source, I have no idea. Naional Enquirer maybe?

If nothing else he is an original......and y'alls reactions to him making a jackass of himself make me laugh.

Oh yeah....post pics of that revolver.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:30:34 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
It is not true he is a LIAR.

You are just jealous XDBACKUPGUN.  Even if I was lieing (which I'm not) you could never prove it so quit ing my posts.

lawdog

SHOW ME THE MONEY YOU LIAR!
You are a LIAR you have been caught so go away you .

Since when do you get Bipolar from exposure to chemicals?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:33:31 AM EDT
[#30]
and y'alls reactions to him making a jackass of himself make me laugh.

Hey!!!....... I resemble that remark

lawdog
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:39:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Any pics yet
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:41:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Any pics yet

No because he is a LIAR.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#33]
XD, I didn't take any pics of the pistol yet.  If you would read  the prior posts you would see that the police have it right now but if they don't find the owner and it isn't reported stolen then I get it back.  THEN I will post some pics.

Hey, you keep calling me names and I won't bet the ten bucks for you in Vegas.

lawdog
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:18:17 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
XD, I didn't take any pics of the pistol yet.  If you would read  the prior posts you would see that the police have it right now but if they don't find the owner and it isn't reported stolen then I get it back.  THEN I will post some pics.

Hey, you keep calling me names and I won't bet the ten bucks for you in Vegas.

lawdog

You are Cracked.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
... lo-and-behold, an old colt revolver.  .... Found a bunch of old personal papers.  The previous owner must have missed it when he threw away the chest.

My lucky day.

lawdog

NO, an opportunity for you to do the right thing.

Return to owner.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:21:10 AM EDT
[#36]

I may be "loaded" but I'm not a stuck-up, snotty, a##-hole who thinks they are better than everyone else.

If you enjoy the money right, you will be. Not that it's a problem...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:21:58 AM EDT
[#37]
OK...  that's it.... I'm keeping my money I would have spent on you in Vegas.  You could have been a millionaire just like me but noooo..... you continue with the insults.  Yo' mamma !!!

lawdog
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:23:52 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Was helping my son move to his new house (yes, I bought him a new house with part of my settlement money) and took a bunch of old junk to the trash dump.  Was off-loading the crap and noticed something off to the side of the truck beside a busted up old chest of drawers.

I kicked the front of the busted up drawer over and, lo-and-behold, an old colt revolver.  It is in absolutely beautiful condition.  Wonderful patina and bluing.  It's a keeper !!!  Put it in my truck and kicked around the old chest for any other treasures.  Found a bunch of old personal papers.  The previous owner must have missed it when he threw away the chest.

My lucky day.

lawdog

so thats  where I left it!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:27:12 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
OK...  that's it.... I'm keeping my money I would have spent on you in Vegas.  You could have been a millionaire just like me but noooo..... you continue with the insults.  Yo' mamma !!!

lawdog

Are you off your meds?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:27:15 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
So you are going to end up with roughly 1.3 million.....and you are digging in a dump?

+1
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Since when do you get Bipolar from exposure to chemicals?

To be fair, I'm certainly not a doctor (well, not the medical kind, anyway), and while the NIMH webpage don't mention chemical exposure in their list of causes for bipolar disorder, I don't think any of us know enough about it to automatically dismiss it.  I've never heard of it, and personally find it highly unlikely - but I certainly don't KNOW for sure.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:37:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Are you off your meds?

No, XD, I'm just an attention whore and you give me my daily fix.  I should be paying you  for therapy.  Shrinks make major bucks and you're doing it for free.  Thanks !!

lawdog
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Let's see a pic.

Have you thought it may be stolen? I would have the # ran if you reallly did find it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:38:58 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm still waiting on the pics of the Colt.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:43:34 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
So, which is it, Liar or shitbag?

Probably BOTH...  He is Bi-polar...  Remember ?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:44:18 AM EDT
[#46]
I just go to school parkinglots to look for PD abandoned ARs.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:56:18 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I can't discuss the terms of the settlement (confidentiality agreement) but suffice it to say that the amount exceeds $2.5M with 40% going to my attorneys.  

lawdog

Quoted:

Professor, you are exactly right.  I have sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve damage from exposure to either cyanide or a combination of cyanide and carbon disulfide.  I have chronic pain, parastesia and numbness.  My medical doctor has diagnosed me with bi-polar type 2 disorder as a result of the chemical exposure.  I have excellent lawyers, thus, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So do you have to give the "truck load" back now that you've violated the confidentiality agreement?

What ever dude..........
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:58:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Edited cause this ain't worth it..............

But I'll stick around for the ending.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't discuss the terms of the settlement (confidentiality agreement) but suffice it to say that the amount exceeds $2.5M with 40% going to my attorneys.  

lawdog

Quoted:

So do you have to give the "truck load" back now that you've violated the confidentiality agreement?

What ever dude..........

This is funny.  I really enjoy having this around it is quite fun to listen to his BS.

Lawdog at this rate you can just send the truckload of money my way, I will bill you for all this therapy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Well maybe it is worth my time.....

Hey lawdog, can your laywers sue Winchester for me? A Black Talon f***ed my hand up and put me out of work......Maybe they can go after Gaston too?

I need a truck load of money.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top