User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Where can I get the 3 mag pockets for my pants
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#2]
What AR would sustain that rate of fire without doing the same thing?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:14:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great advertising, got us blathering on about them to no end.
View Quote

At that price point it dont matter.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

For comparison, here's a Colt test, doing the same thing on full auto. Rifle lasts about 5 minutes before becoming fully inoperable.

Catches on fire at 2 minutes. Handguard on the Colt holds up much better though.

http://youtu.be/Kzfm4pYhIyY
View Quote

There are 2 videos to that test. They are testing SOCOM vs gov't M4 barrels.

The gov't fails at 700 something rounds. The barrel starts to droop at the FSB.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Staff said we were beating a dead horse.  There is a new thread somewhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Intacto" is a horrible name.

Seems like regular guys starting up a company though, hope it works out for them.
lol

they claim to manufacture every part on their high end rifles capable of 1/4 moa, but with a 1/2 moa guarantee, the cost $2700

instead they are parts builds made with UTG parts and Del-ton barrels and they tried to shill here and got thoroughly butt reamed for it.

Why'd the last thread get nuked? I was on page 29 and then it was gone.

Staff said we were beating a dead horse.  There is a new thread somewhere.

Well, it definitely was, but it was such a good time. I think it should've gotten the lock but not nuked, that thread should've been tacked to the top as a warning to shills everywhere!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

For comparison, here's a Colt test, doing the same thing on full auto. Rifle lasts about 5 minutes before becoming fully inoperable.

Catches on fire at 2 minutes. Handguard on the Colt holds up much better though.

http://youtu.be/Kzfm4pYhIyY
View Quote
20ish mags before it becomes noticeably sluggish, 28 before it becomes a single shot.  Going full auto mag after mag, that's damn impressive.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:05:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Is Intacto for real or more of a parody company, like the Spinal Tap if the gun world?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:15:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is Intacto for real or more of a parody company, like the Spinal Tap if the gun world?
View Quote

They are an actual company. Are they for real? I would say no, but from some they get a PASS!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

"Intacto" is a horrible name.

Seems like regular guys starting up a company though, hope it works out for them.
View Quote

You did not include a 'satire' smiley.  But you were being satirical, right?

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Dunno if anyone else noticed, but they've short-loaded the mags. In the two I counted, there were 28 and 29.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I counted a lot of 29rd and 28rd mags.
View Quote

I thought it was just my counting, glad to see you caught that too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Where the hell is opera man
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Well Hell......this thread makes me regret buying my Craptastic Armory Ar for $3,399.   I should have done some better research now that I know there's better for a little less out there.  Live and learn.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#15]
We had about 10k rounds to get rid of one year. We took a few GAU-5s to the range on fort Dix and had a bit of fun. We didn't get them to the point of plastic melting, but the gas tubes and barrels were glowing. We would swap guns  after a few mag dumps to let them cool off a little. After a while it gets monotonous and kind of boring. I don't think any kind of plastic GI type handguard would hold up to that kind of sustained rate of fire.

But I do love the mortaring on the Jersey barrier, when the stock falls off...PASS.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top