Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:20:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, and some even asked my wife's permission to take it further.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:20:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a woman, friend/coworker of my wife, stick her hand down my pants and grab my dick.

At our wedding reception.
View Quote
When La Guapa wants El Guapo, La Guapa taaaakes El Guapo.

NFG right there.

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife said it happened a few times but I was oblivious.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:25:31 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife (Grumpy Old Woman) has told me that she observed the phenomenon on a number of occasions before and after we were married.  She found it amusing, and still does, and I was totally oblivious.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Was in the checkout line (long) at the local Meijer.  Wife went off to grab something she forgot.  I wasn't wearing my wedding ring since I'd hurt that finger and it was pretty swollen.  This lady joined the line behind me and struck up a conversation that was getting a bit uncomfortable for a married guy when my wife walked up and said hello to the lady by name.  That lady worked in my wife's office.  The look on that lady's face was priceless - turned red and guilty.  My wife didn't pick up on any of this and I never told her.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:27:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Well being as I'm a gorgeous son-of-a-bitch, its happened a few times. Not married but I can think of two situations.

I was taking a few courses with my girlfriend at the time.  She must have been doing something else but as we were waiting for the class to begin I started a friendly chat with the girl sitting next to me. I wasn't flirting but she started to. She was laughing and started touching my arm. Luckily, class began. Girlfriend was not happy. Never sat next to her again.

Same girlfriend but different occasion. Girlfriend and I were recently back together after being broken up for about a month and a half. During that month and a half, I had gotten the number of a cute little thing. We texted back and forth but it didn't go anywhere. I stopped texting and moved on (or back). So I'm at church with the old girlfriend and her family. Its after the service and we're trying to figure out what we're doing for lunch. As I'm waiting, that damn girl comes up to me and gives me the biggest hug. I barely knew this chick. "Deschutes541, how are you?! Its been so long blah blah". Laughing and giggling. I would feel uncomfortable if it was just the girlfriend and I but her family being there made it unbearable. In hindsight I don't think she was legitimately flirting. She had what I assumed was her boyfriend behind her. I would guess she was trying to make him jealous. She certainly made my girlfriend so. I probably dodged a bullet with that nut.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:28:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I get both from her.  Now it is more of a playful huff, when I do something in her dreams she doesn't approve of.

We are created as God intended.  Then the demolition derby we call "life" starts denting us up and knocking us off of our intended path.    She had a rough life, and I make allowances.

I wish everyone could have had a good childhood, and good relationships.  The reality is many do not, and that can cause some behavior issues.

However, we will be OK.  It's not like she thinks I'm cheating on her, or comes after me with a steak knife or anything.
View Quote
Give it time.

You won't feel the steel till it's hanging out your back.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:29:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't know that a woman has ever hit on me since I've been married. Might have something to do with the fact I work in a college of engineering. Hmm...
View Quote
As an engineer, lol

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, and it has gotten to be a running joke between my wife and me.

For some reason, black women absolutely love me.  I have no idea why.

They are very flirtatious regardless of my wife's presence or not.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#10]
I sent this to my nephews (both in college and kicking ass at everything) as I cld see them pulling this off.   Lol

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My wife said it happened a few times but I was oblivious.
View Quote
This is typically me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Our gay friend was hitting on me the last time we were all at the nudist resort. But he was drunk. He hits on everybody when he is drunk. He always apologizes to everybody the next day for his behavior.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Pretty regularly.

As long as they don't touch me she doesn't let it bother her.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#14]
It happens occasionally and usually at the grocery store. My wife is cool about it. Only one time did she get super jealous at a party when I was talking to a friend of a friend that she hadn't met.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:05:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Never, after I got married. Once that ring went on, I suddenly turned into the Elephant Man.    
View Quote
Before I started dating the future Mrs Flying Gorilla it seemed like I could not buy a woman's attention.  As soon as word got around that we were dating it was like every woman in a three county radius was coming on to me.  And I had a very angry woman on my hands because of it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Once when the wife and I stopped at a Dairy Queen, the lady who brought us our food started hitting on me.  Like complete with cheesy pick-up lines and "Sweetie" this and that.  Oh, did I mention she was like a 80 year old saggy witch who should have been brewing babies in a straw hut in the woods?  The wife thought it was hilarious.  I was mortified, like I just got a stare from the Angel of Death.

Another time in our Sunday bible study class, my wife got pissy after the wife in a new couple got a bit too giggly and relaxed when she met me.  About a year or two later, same chick got divorced after she cheated on her husband with her personal trainer.  So I guess the wife's intuition was correct.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#18]
A few years ago I was on a double date with the gf at the time and her best friend and the friends boyfriend. The best friend started hitting on me at dinner. It got awkward and I ignored it because I am slow.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quite a bit, and its usually at Cracker Barrel. Whenever our waitress is under 30, she laughs, flirts, and touches my hand or my arm a lot. More than once, the waitress reached over me for something or another and brushed her titties on me and smiled.

It drives my wife insane. Once, my wife held up her left hand, tapped her wedding ring, and said "Can't you see our matching rings?"

Who knows what got put in our food that night. I think they're just angling for better tips. The wife doesn't.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#20]
My wife hated two cashiers at our local grocery store. I was in there at least once a week alone to get food for work. Would chat with a couple of the cashiers. Didn't think much of the conversations as they both initiated the initial conversation because I was wearing coaching gear from the local high school.

Anyway, wife and I went in one day, didn't take kindly to the way one of the girls was talking to me. As I said, I was oblivious if she was indeed flirting. Wife stared daggers every time she went in from then on. Neither girl would talk much anymore after wife went in a few times.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's because you chose poorly and she doesn't respect you as a man.
View Quote
DAMN
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Let's stop at "Has a woman ever hit on you?"    Easy answer for me.........NO.
View Quote
Sadly this is my story too.  Im an ugly sob, but I can be charming so I have to do all of the hitting on.  Well. There was one time a gay dude hit on me.  
That's depressing. Can't get women to want me because of my kids but some gay dude wanted to make me a meat puppet.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:31:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
As an engineer, lol

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know that a woman has ever hit on me since I've been married. Might have something to do with the fact I work in a college of engineering. Hmm...
As an engineer, lol

The question is whether it's the lack of exposure to females in general, or the fact that I'm an engineer, with all the things that go with that. I'm not sure I want to know the answer.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:34:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Yes!

I had a gay guy hit on  me in front of the wife one time too!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yes!

View Quote
I had just gotten out of the Air Force, and had VERY little exposure to homosexuals (as I grew up in rural Texas.)

I was at my first job, and this older guy started being very friendly with me. He got me switched to his department, and I got promotion after promotion. After a year, he started being VERY friendly, like wanting to hang out after work and stuff.

My secretary and I were talking and she told me she wished I was straight because she needed a good man.

I said "What the fuck? I am!"

She looked extremely confused, and told me she thought I was dating the older man because he was very gay and talked about me to others. I had NO IDEA. Zero. I just thought he was a friendly guy.

I almost immediately developed a 1000 yard stare. I quit a couple weeks later
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

These things happen.

They never happen to ME, but they do happen.
View Quote
People like you make me feel better . Thought I was the only one this shit doesn't happen to. Of course i'm clueless to a womans hints, so if it has gone on, I'm never aware.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yes, I have found it best to exit the premises before my wife hurts them or me.
View Quote
A man can't be forced to testify against his wife........but it's still a damn good idea to not witness anything! 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If she were only mad at them, I would believe you.

If you'd done something to encourage them, she'd be right.

When a spouse is "mad" at another for something the other didn't do, that's bullying. Women don't bully men they respect. Good people don't bully anyone at all.

I'm sorry if you want to pretend everything's ok, but it can't be if your wife gives you any shit for things you haven't done. The only acceptable way for insecurity and abandonment issues to manifest is clinginess, not bitchiness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will respectfully disagree.  I will admit she is insecure and has abandonment issues, and really, REALLY doesn't want other women making passes at her man.

When a spouse is "mad" at another for something the other didn't do, that's bullying. Women don't bully men they respect. Good people don't bully anyone at all.

I'm sorry if you want to pretend everything's ok, but it can't be if your wife gives you any shit for things you haven't done. The only acceptable way for insecurity and abandonment issues to manifest is clinginess, not bitchiness.
How does that relate to women dreaming you did something and being mad at you?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

How does that relate to women dreaming you did something and being mad at you?
View Quote
That's a mental illness
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My wife is usually the one telling me about it after the fact because I suck at seeing those signals...

"You didn't see that?  She was totally hitting on you..."
View Quote
Exactly this.  My wife had to explain that it wasn't normal for the gal at the McDonald's drive through to come out and rub my shoulder through the window. I just thought she was being friendly.

Makes me wonder how many of these things I missed when I was single.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Halloween party.  I grew the beard out and was full on amish, hat, suspenders, everything.  Standing next to my wife with a women and her husband.  He had done chemo and didnt have a hair on him.  His wife cant stop staring at me telling me about how she has a thing for beards and just wants to start touching my beard.  So awkward as the husband looked pissed, i didnt know what to say and his wife kept trying to pet my face while telling me how great i looked....  my wife was amused to see me squirm.  I didnt know that some women have an amish fetish
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm no major prize and I married way, way over my level. So I was a bit surprised to have been hit on, in front of my wife, on four different occasions. Once at a wedding, once at a funeral, once at a church dinner and once at a Christmas party. My wife was really good about it and I really wondered what aura I was putting out. Finally I figured it out. They really weren't interested in me as much as they were challenging the top tier woman in the place, my wife.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Many times.  Women be crazy, yo!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Clinginess is not acceptable either.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#36]
I didn't get it in High School, I still don't get it 30 years later.

My wife says I'm a hot stud and chicks are flirting all the time.

All I'm thinking about is "Where's the waitress, my iced tea is getting warm."
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My wife is usually the one telling me about it after the fact because I suck at seeing those signals...

View Quote
Haw, I get that from my wife. But one woman who she thought liked ME...
Liked her.

And told me if she was drunk ,I could watch her go down on Mrs. O.

Mrs. O said no
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:15:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Yup
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I had just gotten out of the Air Force, and had VERY little exposure to homosexuals (as I grew up in rural Texas.)

I was at my first job, and this older guy started being very friendly with me. He got me switched to his department, and I got promotion after promotion. After a year, he started being VERY friendly, like wanting to hang out after work and stuff.

My secretary and I were talking and she told me she wished I was straight because she needed a good man.

She looked extremely confused, and told me she thought I was dating the older man because he was very gay and talked about me to others. I had NO IDEA. Zero. I just thought he was a friendly guy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes!

Dude, how did you not know?????
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#40]
No, but my wife made out with a sexy bartender one time in front of me. After asking her permission, of course.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:26:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Yes, several times.  I just think that many women consider a married man as a safe fuck.  They think you are easily swayed by their pussy so they can get laid without all the "I love you" baggage, plus sometimes they like screwing with married women's minds just for fun.  Women can be dangerous and sadistic.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#42]
I've been invited to the shower at my own house by one of my wifes friends
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm in the same boat as this guy. My normal response "huh what?, who her? oh no she was just being nice"
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#44]
I had the check out lady at the grocery store place one of those plastic dividers between our groceries while with the wife.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:35:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
A bartender hit on you...

Cool story bro! Try bringing the wife to a strip club.
View Quote
Why?  Mine just takes naps come to think about it the last 2 times I went to strip clubs that happened once with my wife and once with a friend.  Whats that about?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#46]
My wife was ready to start a Jerry Springer episode at a party where some gal hit on me. I was completely clueless.  It could have been a hell of a cat fight, but the other gal decided to leave.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:57:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yes, several times.  I just think that many women consider a married man as a safe fuck.  They think you are easily swayed by their pussy so they can get laid without all the "I love you" baggage, plus sometimes they like screwing with married women's minds just for fun.  Women can be dangerous and sadistic.
View Quote
It seems like there's some kind of assumption that a man who is in a relationship must be some kind of good catch, I've been flirted with much more when married than when single (other than waitresses angling for better tips).  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#48]
My wife tells me that women are always checking me out, but I don't always see it.  I have had a couple different servers make passes at me when we are out with friends and she laughs at them.

Trust both ways is hard to beat.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Married 20+ years. Recently separated. Apparently I must have grown immune or was oblivious while I was married. Went out with a friend the other night, he swore the bartender was hitting on me. I said Nope, she's 20 years younger than me and she's supposed to be friendly with customers. I received endless shit when she wrote her number on my receipt.  I need to update my situational awareness apparently.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#50]
At a bar once one young girl was dancing on the floor by herself. She had the whole place watching...Wife and I were sitting on stools.  She danced her way on over to us and ground her ass up against my leg..I didn't move a muscle ..wife stood up and gave her the  ..She danced her fine ass to the other side of the bar.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top