BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:45:05 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most of my pistols have a suppressor, so I get looks at them for being quiet, instead of noisy.
View Quote

I get the same looks.
And almost every time someone says "Them things are illegal,I am calling the ATF or the police"

If I am in a good mood
I just smile and say,"You will do nothing and like it".

If I am in a bad mood I dare them to call the police or ask them to put me under citizens arrest if they think they are right and I am wrong.
They usually give some bullshit excuse why there balls sucked back up into there stomach.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:46:36 AM EDT
I have never understood people who willingly participate in activities at a shooting range and are annoyed by the sound of gunfire

Honestly, I kinda like it when those around me touch-off their Hogue-gripped Howitzers It sounds like FREEDOM
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:47:28 AM EDT
Quoted:
fuck them. It's a fucking shooting range. If they didn't expect anything loud, they are fucking retards.
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:52:11 AM EDT
I sure as hell wouldn't want to be introducing a new shooter to firearms and then have you blasting that hand-cannon next to me.  Wouldn't want to discourage them in any way.

If I am there alone, have at it, and perhaps let me squeeze off a round
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:53:09 AM EDT
Up to the range. The NRA one here doesn't really have one.

A friend of mine had a S&W 500. Brought it one day with his usual assortment of shooting goods. Happened to be placed next a guy who clearly was a .22LR competition shooter. Had the fancy gloves, gun, and eye blinder.

Well my friend steps up and unleashes a round. Massive boom and fireball, as you would expect. Seriously, I'm two lanes over and I can feel this blast in my chest. It's putting shotguns to shame. Competition shooter guy just looks scared. Friend unleashes a second round, competition guy just looks perturbed, sighs heavily, puts his pistol down, and steps away from the lane to sit down in the chair. Apparently, it distracted him

Me, personally, whenever I shoot, I ask to be put by the loudest guns possible. Just one more distraction to overcome while concentrating on shooting.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:04:20 AM EDT
Quoted:
You sound pretty normal.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Personally I would ask if I could give you a few bucks or buy a box of ammo for the chance to shoot it.
You sound pretty normal.  

LOL
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Stay Informed On All Things 2A

Sign up and receive updates every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the ARFCOM community, breaking news and legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement.
Top Top