BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

It looked & sounded to me like she gave a good as she got. They both laid into each other pretty damn hard, hence my assertion that she deserved a knock to the jaw.

I looked at it a few more times and her slap was WAY less powerful than his.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
" Shut that cunt's mouth or I'll come over there and fuck start her head "
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I was drunk once and got slapped by a broad I knew. It was quite humorous. I kept telling her to hit me again. It was that funny. All in all about 15 slaps to my face. Never raised a hand to her. Thanks for the mammaries.

Eta, she was drunk too.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:51:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Slapped? That cunt deserved to have her jaw broken.

About 15 ears ago a buddy and I went to party at a friends college fraternity house.  We were walking home and he asks two girls walking the opposite direction for a light.  The one girl told him to fuck off and he said to fuck off back to her.  She turned around and started screaming at us and daring him to say it again and he truned around and said fuck off at which time she slapped him in the face.  he leveled her.  out fucking cold, busted her fucking head.  her freind was frantic.  it was the best ownage I have ever seen..
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
HOW CAN YOU SLAP?!!?

HOW CAN YOU SLAP?!!?

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Ide prob have punched her in the jaw.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#7]
She deserved to get slapped and the stage-hands who jumped the guy are a bunch of punks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
A man doesn't strike a lady.

If a female wants to act like a man, she should be indulged.

If she wants to be treated as a lady, she should act as one.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:59:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Fucking nuts!  that sounds bad ass!

Quoted:

Quoted:
Slapped? That cunt deserved to have her jaw broken.

About 15 ears ago a buddy and I went to party at a friends college fraternity house.  We were walking home and he asks two girls walking the opposite direction for a light.  The one girl told him to fuck off and he said to fuck off back to her.  She turned around and started screaming at us and daring him to say it again and he truned around and said fuck off at which time she slapped him in the face.  he leveled her.  out fucking cold, busted her fucking head.  her freind was frantic.  it was the best ownage I have ever seen..
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:01:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Needs to work on his pimp hand.

+1 didn't drop the bitch

she was purdy though
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:02:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I would never hit a woman.

Unless she hit me first.  and had it coming REALLY bad.

in this case,  I'd have dropped her.  Unless the contract to appear specifically stated that I might get hurt or hit.

The FAR more interesting question is: how many of those stage hands could I have taken?  I think after I bounced the first four off the wall,  and blood was flowing everywhere,  the rest would have backed off.  If they charged en masse,  I think i could wipe out ten indian dudes until i got tired and got whopped.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#12]
She held up pretty good after that slap, but could she take a "Full Power Shot"™ from squatdog?
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:06:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
" Shut that ****'s mouth or I'll come over there and **** start her head "

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fbIFMAIrQ
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
She held up pretty good after that slap, but could she take a "Full Power Shot"™ from squatdog?

Damn... that's a fine question
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:08:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'd like to see that guy get hassled by Crazy Subway Girl.

For the record- Whoever translated that sucks.....

And the last thing she kept saying was not Im President Charley...  She said, "Im pressing charges"

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:09:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd like to see that guy get hassled by Crazy Subway Girl.

He'd probably get one shot in and then she'd beat his ass to a pulp.  

What the hell was that????

Crazy chick off her meds on MARTA.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Someone needs to edit this video and loop it of them slapping each other...

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top