User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
See any Mexicans in Afganistan?

Quite a few, actually...Enlisting in the U.S. military puts Mexican nationals on the short list for U.S. citizenship.

When El Presidente Fox sends troops to Mexico, we'll talk.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, I remember when the Canadian Embassy in Tehran hid Americans and smuggled them out of Iran during the Hostage Crisis.

That puts Canada on the Christmas Card/Invite to Parties List forever.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I make my comments knowing that most of my family lives in Canada.  Aside from what has already been posted, what bugs me most about Canada is that they don't have to spend shit for defence, keeping the sea lanes safe, etc, because the US taxpayer does it for them.  The contribution they have made to the war on terror has even been exceeded by Poland.  They couldn't fight to save their asses.  I know that all Canadians aren't bedwetting liberals, but most are.  I made the mistake of going to a large family reunion last year, and left early before I killed one of them.  Don't even need to mention Mexico.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top