Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Yikes that was uncomfortable at times. He was in the lions' den.

Who is the sweaty forehead guy stage right?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think running for POTUS has shown him just how dirty the fuckers can get.

He probably assumed "I've known most of these people all my life, they invite me to parties, they've never said anything bad about me, surely they won't go fucking nuclear on me just because I'm running for President."

Instead, he's been called every name in the book, had his family insulted, and had his reputation drug through the mud by women paid off by the Clinton campaign to accuse him of sexual assault.  That's enough to make anyone pissed.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
he burned his bridges to save the country.
This was his Rubicon moment. He may not win, but he is not playing to lose and is not going to lose without going all in.  

I think running for POTUS has shown him just how dirty the fuckers can get.

He probably assumed "I've known most of these people all my life, they invite me to parties, they've never said anything bad about me, surely they won't go fucking nuclear on me just because I'm running for President."

Instead, he's been called every name in the book, had his family insulted, and had his reputation drug through the mud by women paid off by the Clinton campaign to accuse him of sexual assault.  That's enough to make anyone pissed.

I thought the best part of the speech was his intro where he said he has known most of them (Schumer, Hillary, Cumo, etc.) for a very long time and they have always said nice things about him, invited him to their homes, had relationships with each others kids, ect., ect., always took his money, and none of them ever said a negative thing about him or his character until he decided to run for president.  

I thought that was a damning indictment.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:37:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I was shocked to see him tear into her in an event like that.... and it was glorious!

FHRC!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Don't worry about burning the bridge if you can wade across the stream."

© CW4 C    

Seriously though, he sure did.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:39:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I love this flavor of throat slitting.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#8]
The joke is how many here think that scripted piece of shit made any difference to anyone there (including sTrump)

Does anyone actually think anyone there gives a fuck what sTrump or sHrillary said?

They are all part of the same group that rules the Country

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#9]
it was awesome to watch him speak

we can only hope he will win this

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#10]
All I saw during thing whole thing was a nice rack in the upper left corner of my screen.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Win or lose. At least he seems genuine compared to beefball mao
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#12]
OMG the corruption comment, I love it
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Trumps got a sack you could fit Maria's rack in
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

When he reached the new world, Cortez burned his ships. As a results his men were well motivated.

He just went all in and it was awesome
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I wanted to break that dude's face off on the left.  Damnit, son, you're blocking the goods!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#16]
That was fucking epic!

Holy shit, every swing was for the fences.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The people behind him look uncomfortable as fuck
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol was the food spicy or was it Trump's speech that had people sweating?

The people behind him look uncomfortable as fuck
Except Maria.  She was having a great fucking time.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:46:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This was his Rubicon moment. He may not win, but he is not playing to lose and is not going to lose without going all in.

View Quote

yep, dude went full frontal on that.

i sure hope he wins, he will face a tough road by losing.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"It takes a village..."

That one got an audible "Wow!" outta me.  And he just kept right on plowing through the boos.

I'm still voting against her as opposed to for him.
View Quote

Thanks for the vote, but seriously, what the hell Is the guy supposed to do to gain your confidence?  Literally stick a fork in the fetid whore's eye, right there at the dinner table?

He damn well stuck a metaphoric fork in her eye with that speech.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Is that Dracula to the left of The Don?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Maria stole the show.  
View Quote

Oh yes she did.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His empire might be done if he doesn't win. Dude went all in on last nights event
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#24]
That was awesome
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:53:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Yeah. What dinner? What Trump? I didn't see any dinners or any Trumps. I saw only two things.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Faces at 10:41!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#27]
I agree.

If he loses, the Clinton's will use the government to destroy him.l and his family. He has looked the devil in her face and didn't blink. He'll have to move out of the country to save his fortune and maybe his life.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:58:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#29]
He is certainly all in and the ironic thing about it is that in spite of this everyone of those people will still take his money, welcome his family and pretend that nothing ever happened because they are corrupt as hell. He better watch his back.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:00:03 PM EDT
[#31]
, he really turned up the heat at minute 10+
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#32]

nice dress

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

This is the best video I have seen to show why he is running. And I hope he gets to take the "keys" from Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

View Quote

That's interesting, worth the time to watch, and F-that-jug-eared-BHO.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Invite the Madman to your ritzy dinner and this is what you get.

#draintheswamp
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Thanks for the vote, but seriously, what the hell Is the guy supposed to do to gain your confidence?  Literally stick a fork in the fetid whore's eye, right there at the dinner table?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"It takes a village..."

That one got an audible "Wow!" outta me.  And he just kept right on plowing through the boos.

I'm still voting against her as opposed to for him.

Yes, he certainly highlighted many of the reasons I'm not voting for her (as if it was ever a consideration).  I'll check the box for Trump but I'm not sold on him.  I hope he'll appoint good justices and generally work to restrain government.  But that's all it is--hope.

If he does literally anything I consider worthwhile in office then I'll happily pull the lever for a second term, but at this point in his political career he's an absolute wildcard.  That's been a boon to his candidacy, and rightly so (friggin' GOPe morons), but it's not terribly confidence-inspiring in an actual executive capacity.  We'll see what happens.  I'm willing to roll the dice on him, but I'm not in love with the idea.  There are just too many unknowns for my personal comfort.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:05:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to face a tough road no matter what. You could tell many in the audience were standing up and yelling.  

I agree, this was a Rubicon moment.  He's going to have a 3-front war on his hands if he wins.  It will be The Don and The People against The Government, The Media, and The Elites.  Thankfully, there are more of us than them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:05:29 PM EDT
[#37]
TRUMP: I know Hillary got the chance to meet my campaign manager, and I go the chance to meet the people who are working soo hard to get her elected.

There they are: the heads of NBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, there's the New York Times over there, and the Washington Post.

They're working overtime.

True. True.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:05:34 PM EDT
[#38]
That was awesome. He was brutal in the second half of it. Love it!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#39]
I now genuinely like the guy.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:07:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Lol...no one watched that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Tagged

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I agree.

If he loses, the Clinton's will use the government to destroy him.l and his family. He has looked the devil in her face and didn't blink. He'll have to move out of the country to save his fortune and maybe his life.
View Quote

No shit.

Trump is all in. If  the fetid whore is elected, she is going to be a bitch on wheels with a chip on her shoulder the size of Mt Everset. There is no telling what retaliation will be levied upon her foes when her "nice" face comes off.  Can you even imagine what the fuck she is going to do when that dog is unleashed ?!! Fuck ! She definitely is going to punish Trump.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Cardinal Dolan: In private, Trump praised Clinton as ‘tough’ and ‘talented’

Dolan said the three of them prayed together. “And after the little prayer, Mr. Trump turned to Secretary Clinton and said, ‘You know, you are one tough and talented woman,’” he recalled. “And he said, ‘This has been a good experience in this whole campaign, as tough as it’s been,’ and she said to him, ‘And Donald, whatever happens, we need to work together afterwards.’ Now I thought: This is the evening at its best.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I know Hillary got the chance to meet my campaign manager, and I go the chance to meet the people who are working soo hard to get her elected.

There they are: the heads of NBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, there's the New York Times over there, and the Washington Post.

True. True.

View Quote

LMAO at that one.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I know Hillary got the chance to meet my campaign manager, and I go the chance to meet the people who are working soo hard to get her elected.
<div>

</div>

True. True.

<div>

</div>
View Quote

There sure were a lot of uncomfortable squirming and sweating on stage about that time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/Ha6otug.png
I JUST SAW THAT! HOLY SHIT!

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh look, it's the Clinton-Foundation-Plus1-Murder-Stare

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
https://i.sli.mg/JiNu63.png

That speech was for us and him, not for the elitists in the audience. All the better one guy to his left is dressed like he the Duke of Saxony or some shit.

Hillary can only sit and laugh like a fool as he eviscerates her. And I bet a lot of people didn't even know about Watergate and some of the other bombs he dropped.
View Quote

That motherfucker may have one of the greatest smug expressions of all time.

I'm still not sure I'm ready to invite him to my bbq... but I'm glad he is the enemy of my enemies. :D
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Lol...no one watched that.
View Quote
But they are now, aren't they.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:20:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the best video I have seen to show why he is running. And I hope he gets to take the "keys" from Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

That was a good video, worth 5 minutes of anyone's time.  It was also the first time I watched clips from that 2011 dinner with Obama slamming him.  

I could easily see why that would piss Trump off.  The birther issue back then was a question to be taken seriously by our nation; it was fundamental to the laws of our constitution so I never spoke ill of anyone who brought it up.  He had a legitimate point at the time.  But Obama really went in the deep end with the continuous disrespectful jabs at him.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top