Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Scaredy cat you are.

Who, me or sgtar15?

sgtar15, is a scared to ride, a motor bike.

Been there...done that.

More like scared of running some dumbass over.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:20:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Im with sarge 100% on this, some people deserve to get a door opened on them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
At least you have the piece of mind to do that "ridin" away from the public........I"ve seen too many dumbshits, with  "I don't neet no health insurance, so I'll waste public resources anyway with my cool rid'n tricks" attitudes plow into parked cars, other bikes, people, but mostly the pavement

For those that eat it......Darwinism at its best!  Makes other crotch riding owners look bad, and lumped together.

Funny videos though.......one word for that!  Not hard to guess what word that is........

Quoted:
Here's me on my Ninja biotch!!!

www.sportsbikerider.com/useruploads/video/SBR15_Untitled.mpg

And here's more of my STUNNIN!!!!!

www.sportsbikerider.com/useruploads/video/SBR00_trying%20to%20do%20a%20stoppie%20and%20falls.mpg

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:57:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I felt bad for that girl though.  You know she is hurting.  Why would you do that with a girl on the back, especially not wearing any gear.  Dumbshits.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Yawn.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
... My next dream bike, some day. Some day soon.

... And BTW, if I choose to ride without a helmet, it's my choice; not anyone elses.

www.paughco.com/assets/Bike_Pics/YellowGreen_hr.jpg

Nie bike, reminds me of a yellow jacket... I hate yellow jackets though.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:57:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I only ride without a helmet for now because its hotter than hell inside one.  Passing out from the heat is bad, or so I hear.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:18:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:37:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:28:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
...or one really good second degree burn from the exhaust pipe.

Tj

Happened to me in 6th grade with my Yamaha 80 on the first day of summer.  I've known riding without good pants on is an idiot move ever since.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Film two hit another pet peave, short pants.  You do this just long enough till either you get enough stone bruises to stop or one really good second degree burn from the exhaust pipe.

Tj

I've never worn shot pants on a bike but I had a friend burn their leg on theirs.  It was pretty nasty.  One stupid thing I did do when I was much younger was touch my brake disc a couple minutes after getting off the bike.  Not a good idea.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top