Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I pick TRG!!!!!

He would make all world leaders bow to him!

Bring on the Goat for 2012
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I pick TRG!!!!!

He would make all world leaders bow to him!

Bring on the Goat for 2012

I see your TRG and raise you an Aimless you guys had a black guy as a president, why not a penguin
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Mary Carey
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:41:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Flavor Flav

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The man who said this about gun control:

"You might be able to imagine the perfect law that allows just the right people to own just the right types of guns, while prohibiting other citizens from owning inappropriate firearms. But remember, you’re only imagining such a law; it will never be areality.

The only valid policy is to have no laws regulating the ownership of guns, but to hold every citizen responsible for whatever harm he initiates against others-with or without a gun. As always, you really have only two choices. Either:

• Politicians will decide what people can own-and they will never stop their prohibitions at the point you believe best.

• Or. People will decide for themselves what they can own.

Any apparent middle ground between the two actually gives thepoliticians the power to do as they please. And such decisions will be made on the basis of who has the most political influence. So attempts to limit gun ownership do more to promote the political interests of well-connected people than to reduce crime."

Read more

He ran for president. Couldn't get the media coverage he needed, though.

I can't appoint him because, unfortunately, he has passed away. But I can't appoint the president anyway, so why not choose a dead man?

Harry Browne.

You do realize that 2nd Amendment issues aren't the only issues that are important, right?

I don't necessarily agree with everything he ever said. Do you agree with everything your choice ever said?

And just because I posted what he said about the second amendment (on a gun forum, imagine that!) doesn't mean that was the only thing I considered.

I only made it halfway down the list...  I'm in, my choice is Harry Browne.

ETA: Guy on a Buffalo, for VP.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Old Painless.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top