User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ACOGs are Waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy over priced anyway.

This.

I can't believe how much they want for some of their products. You'd think they were hand milled by God out of pure Unobtanium.
Eh... I wouldn't pay retail, but I'm glad I have my ACOG and AccuPoint... and Tritium Night Sights on my AR's irons, and 3 of my 1911's.  Trijicon makes some seriously bad-ass products... a lot of companies charge more than I feel I'd like to spend... but I'll pay a little more for American made, and right now I know Trijicon has cut a shift because demand has diminished.

Leupold's CQT ain't exactly free... and it's kinda half-ass comparable to the ACOG (TA01)

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:12:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
ACOGs are Waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy over priced anyway.

Hasn't stopped most of us from buying at least one.

Mine is SPECTACULAR and I would definitely buy it again.  As a matter of fact, I plan on buying one for my wife's AR-15, or possibly for my M1A SOCOM II.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Pay all the money for a stupid triangle. I bet the triji people are laughing all the way to the bank...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top