User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you stupid or retarded? Oh, shoulda known. 14er.

Ignore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CCW or leave the gun at home cowboy

this ain't dodge city and you aren't Marshall Dillon

Are you stupid or retarded? Oh, shoulda known. 14er.

Ignore.

Looks like the afterbirth of a 13'er.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:00:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

A 14'r is just a 13'r that was held back a year.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

14er

And right

Sticks in your craw don't it ?

No, not right. Just a dumb 14er.
I had such high hopes for your class.

A 14'r is just a 13'r that was held back a year.

Rost hard.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the meal, officer
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And right

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

14er

And right

You seem familiar.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

CCW holder how has been OCinf for 15ish years, I don't have all the problems I keep reading about I've had people thank me, I have restaurant ask me if I am a cop and when I tell just a citizen exercising his 2A rights, welcome me in, I have had people tell me they feels safer when I'm around, I have had cops see my gun and ignore me or ask what I was carrying (never accusingly and never any negative contact). I have only had one business ask me to leave and only 3 negative comments from the general public, maybe its because I dress well, am polite and don't cause trouble. The hell with you and anyone else who says I shouldn't OC or that I am hurting gun owners.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:10:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

CCW holder how has been OCinf for 15ish years, I don't have all the problems I keep reading about I've had people thank me, I have restaurant ask me if I am a cop and when I tell just a citizen exercising his 2A rights, welcome me in, I have had people tell me they feels safer when I'm around, I have had cops see my gun and ignore me or ask what I was carrying (never accusingly and never any negative contact). I have only had one business ask me to leave and only 3 negative comments from the general public, maybe its because I dress well, am polite and don't cause trouble. The hell with you and anyone else who says I shouldn't OC or that I am hurting gun owners.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I OC, it's when my hair is down, and I'm wearing a Hugo Boss suit and Pliners.

People don't say anything negative to me, either. Could be they think I'm a cartel drug lord, though, so anecdotally it probably doesn't help.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

But what if there's a sign on the door? Then it's OK right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But I just read an hour ago that restaurants should be able to charge customers whatever they want to make political statements. I'm confused now.

If people are scaring away customers why shouldn't those people pick up the table for the business' lost revenue?

If you don't like it, you don't have to go to that restaurant again, and you can badmouth them all over Yelp, too. Just pray they don't sue you for defamation.

Derp.

If they don't like it they have every right to trespass a person and they have to leave, they however don't have the right to charge someone for a service they didn't receive.
So no, you're not charging people for food/drinks they didn't consume.

But what if there's a sign on the door? Then it's OK right?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:17:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And right

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

14er

And right

Not right in the least. Pretty funny and pathetic actually.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:21:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Best sarcasm I've read all day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A philosophy professor? Oh, you people are just too stupid and racist to understand his brilliance. It's probably due to all of the bible-thumping, racism,  and snake waving. His sheer brilliance is very nuanced. If you disagree with him you are proving that conservatives hate education, science, are racist and you make all of us look bad.

Best sarcasm I've read all day.

Thank God, someone finally got it
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:24:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep, there's a reason for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"[G]un rights activists do not have a history of institutional discrimination,” Weinstein continued. "They do not have a history of being denied the right to marry, the right to go to school, being denied the right to vote. They haven’t been slaves. They weren’t subject to the Holocaust. They haven’t been beaten in the streets.”

cuz those guys are dead Jim... I'm also assuming that he thinks gun owners are only rich white guys...
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

In other words, another leftist indoctrinating America's young people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A philosophy professor? Oh, you people are just too stupid and racist to understand his brilliance. It's probably due to all of the bible-thumping, racism,  and snake waving. His sheer brilliance is very nuanced. If you disagree with him you are proving that conservatives hate education, science, are racist and you make all of us look bad.

In other words, another leftist indoctrinating America's young people.

A stand-up philosopher.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:00:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You probably never had any negative recourse because Im assuming your OCing a handgun and not trying to be snow boots as well

I OC as well. Do I carry a six shooter, yes, do I want to be as cool as Marshall Dillon, Yes. But when I OC I dont make a big deal about it. I just mind my own business and carry where I can carry.

range_rider your in Poland what do you know about rights?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5826

"Most gun-rights activists describe a world of tremendous dangers,” Weinstein said. "Guns, they repeatedly tell us, are the only thing between home invasion, rape, murder, and government intrusion. Okay, well if that’s true, then we bystanders should be equally afraid, and react instantaneously to keep away the chaos and the violence. We learned to be afraid from the gun-rights supporters. They have gotten everything they wanted.”

View Quote

This guy's startling, willful inability to connect cause and effect makes this the single densest thing I've ever read. It's bending light waves, and I fear our solar system may die a slow death as it starts to orbit his head before finally being sucked in and crushed. It's as if Joe Biden, Jaden Smith, Kanye West, and this dipshit formed like Voltron in order to craft a statement too stupid to have been created by one mind alone.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:43:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
apparently you live in poland but damn dude,between this thread and the burning house with ammo inside thread

whatever you do dont visit AZ you might see a scary firearm and stroke out,please stay in poland and live up to the stereotype

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:58:16 PM EDT
[#16]
I think the premise is fair.  I'll pay for their meal if they will pay for the police state I don't want but they do.

Deal?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
apparently you live in poland but damn dude,between this thread and the burning house with ammo inside thread
whatever you do dont visit AZ you might see a scary firearm and stroke out,please stay in poland and live up to the stereotype

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your dog looks like Brian from Family Guy
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:20:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
Why do you care how I carry? Fuck those people. They don't have a right to not feel icky.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:23:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Find most expensive restaurant. Take entire family and a few friends. Order most expensive thing on the menu for everyone. Find someone in restaurant that looks like a liberal douche. Walk out and refuse to pay, say guy sitting at table 4 is carrying a gun and that you are offended = free food.

Problem?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

14er

And right

Giving 13rs redemption one post at a time.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's one in every thread. Congrats on being "that guy."
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Never been discriminated against? He seems to forget that 7 years ago UND kicked out everyone who owned a gun from the apartments.

Fuck him. I'll be sure to hand deliver any messages people want to send to this douche nozzle. I'm ashamed of my town today.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:00:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:05:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And right

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

14er

And right

Everything I've ever seen posted from you has been trolling bullshit. I can't wait for the pit thread.

Wonder what your other username was.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:18:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

"[G]un rights activists do not have a history of institutional discrimination,” Weinstein continued. "They do not have a history of being denied the right to marry, the right to go to school, being denied the right to vote. They haven’t been slaves. They weren’t subject to the Holocaust. They haven’t been beaten in the streets.”

And I aim to keep it that way, too!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top