Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:18:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, you're not.

I'm just twitching in anticipation on when they threaten Hezbollah .

Then things will get REALLY interesting
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I may be wrong, but I've got a feeling Hamas will take ISIS to school.

No, you're not.

I don't know if you are serious or not but they've been fighting Hezb in Syria,Iraq and in limited instances inside of Lebanon for a while.

As for Hamas wiping the floor with them and awesome because Israel will,there are a couple problems with this: the most extreme will join IS,they're the hippest thing going in Islamist terror and the IS ranks would grow even larger if Israel were to roll in. It would be unfathomable amongst the Palestinians to sit aside and watch the IDF fight IS. The fantasy of Israel killing them all isn't going to happen.

If necessary,Israel will use their intelligence etc to support anyone keeping IS away. They already provide quiet medical aid for FSA to keep IS away from the Golan.

In an ideal world,everyone would join together against the lunatics but it's the imperfect world that exists which created IS. Even if/after IS is defeated,the Sunni/Shia rift,Arab Israeli problem and inter-Arab power struggle will remain.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-posts-footage-of-medics-saving-syrian-rebel-in-golan/

They aren't going to come out and say that they are members of IS and al-Nusra obviously. That would get them all kinds of unwanted attention since both groups are listed as terrorists in the rest of the world. We do know that they save the lives of a lot of heavily bearded Sunnis who are fighting Assad. How come al-Nusra and IS are the only two terrorists groups that never attack Israel? Content to only kill Shia, how odd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you're not.

IS and al-Nusra have been fighting Hezbollah for a while now. It's been pretty back and forth. Hez would do better if they had the luxury of being sped to Israeli hospitals for surgery every time they get wounded. Sadly, Mossad doesn't love them the way they do AQ.

What evidence do you have of Salafist insurgents being treated in Israeli hospitals?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-posts-footage-of-medics-saving-syrian-rebel-in-golan/

They aren't going to come out and say that they are members of IS and al-Nusra obviously. That would get them all kinds of unwanted attention since both groups are listed as terrorists in the rest of the world. We do know that they save the lives of a lot of heavily bearded Sunnis who are fighting Assad. How come al-Nusra and IS are the only two terrorists groups that never attack Israel? Content to only kill Shia, how odd.

Wow, that's interesting. You think Israel is playing a "enemy of my enemy is my friend" type of thing or are you suggesting that ISIS/Nusra Front are proxy puppets of Israel?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What evidence do you have of Salafist insurgents being treated in Israeli hospitals?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you're not.

IS and al-Nusra have been fighting Hezbollah for a while now. It's been pretty back and forth. Hez would do better if they had the luxury of being sped to Israeli hospitals for surgery every time they get wounded. Sadly, Mossad doesn't love them the way they do AQ.

Tag.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#4]
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/druze-villagers-kill-wounded-syrian-israeli-ambulance-31958449

Diesel is by far the most skillful troll on Arf,it's performance art grade stuff but you don't have to bite the hook to appreciate and enjoy it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:56:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Wow, that's interesting. You think Israel is playing a "enemy of my enemy is my friend" type of thing or are you suggesting that ISIS/Nusra Front are proxy puppets of Israel?
View Quote

I wouldn't be surprised to find secret meetings have been held. Assad was buying oil from IS while being at war with them. Israel is so intent on boning Iran in any way possible they will make deals with the devil. Somehow I can't see this 'we'll help you, if you don't hurt us' plan working long term. It's a case of not seeing the big picture, or forest for the trees, or whatever.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised to find secret meetings have been held. Assad was buying oil from IS while being at war with them. Israel is so intent on boning Iran in any way possible they will make deals with the devil. Somehow I can't see this 'we'll help you, if you don't hurt us' plan working long term. It's a case of not seeing the big picture, or forest for the trees, or whatever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Assad being forced to buy oil from ISIS isn't that big of a deal, they were basically forced to do it. ISIS was sitting on the wells, they "supervised" the pumping, but they didn't suddenly take over distribution and shipping. Oil is nationalized, Syria hires XYZ company to pump it and ABC company to ship it to a port or pipeline. ISIS takes possession of the wells, either continues to retain those same companies (often local companies), or gets locals to pump it. But they still have to sell the oil to someone to make a profit, and Syria still needs the oil, either for itself, or to sell on the international market. For ISIS, its just a racket. Even the Iraqi govt had to do it too, for instance the Bayji was still being pumped and shipped out of Iraq, but ISIS was getting acting as a go between so getting a significant cut of the money.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:19:41 PM EDT
[#7]
ISIS already controls a large part of northern Sinai. My guess is Hamas will join ISIS before trying to fight them. ISIS will be the dominate Sunni terrorist force in Gaza within a year or two.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
ISIS already controls a large part of northern Sinai. My guess is Hamas will join ISIS before trying to fight them. ISIS will be the dominate Sunni terrorist force in Gaza within a year or two.
View Quote

Good point. ISIS affiliated groups are attacking Egyptian checkpoints in the Sinai, killing large amounts of Egyptian soldiers, who in turn are leveling entire Gaza border towns to prevent them gaining a foothold.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Once ISIS absorbs Hamas, the only domino left to fall is Jordan to have the inner ring of Arab nations that share a border with Israel that are radicalized to start the Psalm 83 war.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Once ISIS absorbs Hamas, the only domino left to fall is Jordan to have the inner ring of Arab nations that share a border with Israel that are radicalized to start the Psalm 83 war.
View Quote

The Psalm 83 war? That's as bad as ISIS claiming their efforts are to bring about the Battle of Dabiq. What next, another Nostradamus quote?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Good point. ISIS affiliated groups are attacking Egyptian checkpoints in the Sinai, killing large amounts of Egyptian soldiers, who in turn are leveling entire Gaza border towns to prevent them gaining a foothold.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we're talking. Leveling stuff is good. Level everything. Thats progress.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are just demolishing the homes, people were evacuated. They found a shit load of tunnels leading into Palestinian controlled areas, so the homes got to go. Locals have made smuggling a national pastime, they are just cracking down down because the local groups just swore loyalty to ISIS and are acting up.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They are just demolishing the homes, people were evacuated. They found a shit load of tunnels leading into Palestinian controlled areas, so the homes got to go. Locals have made smuggling a national pastime, they are just cracking down down because the local groups just swore loyalty to ISIS and are acting up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can get to the people later on. Smash them hard enough and they will learn.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They can get to the people later on. Smash them hard enough and they will learn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, or they will join ISIS and add to the overall strength of enemy fighters and supporters.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top