Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Functionally crucified, I think I might welcome the fire.

Of course, all this should really tell people that you should never allow yourself to be taken alive.
View Quote

Those guys seem pretty docile, drugged maybe? Cause I'd be a head butting some bitch! They'd have to shoot me!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Seriously, what is wrong with these people?  None of them were raised to think this was acceptable, none of them.  Their parents would be horrified to know their children were doing this.  I am not being sarcastic.

I compared them to Reavers a while back.  This is ...  I can't get my mind around it.  

I would appreciate pointers to some learned analysis.
View Quote

Yes, they were, A LOT of them in fact. Here is some evidence:

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
But we won in Iraq
View Quote

Please, tell us about your time in the middle east.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They just sit around and cook up new ideas to kill people?
View Quote

Not really.

They lazily hang around in groups waiting for someone to light a fire under their asses to get stuff done.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#5]
don't care if their God told them to do this crap, no God that promotes this shit is truly a deity...............and he sure the Hell isn't remotely the same God I worship. Sooo, they can drop that shit that they worship the same God as me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why do all of these video always "cut away" and not show the whole thing? It raises suspicions.
View Quote

The Jaws effect.
It's more scary to wonder whats happening than to see it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Am I nuts or does that "swing set" look nowhere near the actual flame in the pic?

Look at their shadows - if the fire was directly under them you wouldn't see a shadow.

I'm no conspiracy nut, it just seemed like the line of fire is parallel to the prisoners and about 10 feet away at least.

ETA: watched the video. It's legit.
View Quote

Funny
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Guess I will put carbine in jeep and keep it there until they at least make a halfassed attempt to close the wide open southern border, feel sorry for the people in large city's in Texas because they will probably bring it to you first.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#9]
If these were Christians, Obama would be walking funny for a week and his left arm would be in a sling from jacking it so hard.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm starting to see why so many here don't like you.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But we won in Iraq
I'm starting to see why so many here don't like you.

+1
wtf guy?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, the Russians won't fuck around with these animals like Obama does. They'll level entire fucking cities and not give so much as a single shit. I hope Russia goes full Grozny on these motherfuckers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope Russia puts good use to their new FOB in Syria and starts unleashing hell on these cowards.

Yeah, the Russians won't fuck around with these animals like Obama does. They'll level entire fucking cities and not give so much as a single shit. I hope Russia goes full Grozny on these motherfuckers.

Grozny.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope Russia puts good use to their new FOB in Syria and starts unleashing hell on these cowards.

Yup,  the Chechnya crew was all Billy bad ass until the the not fucking around spetznats...crew showed up in force with mass killings of them and their families,  plus thermo Baric..bombs in their villages.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Isn't he just a certain sort've special

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Isn't he just a certain sort've special

He's very serious and has a "mean Mug".  

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:30:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't see a video....4 photos.

ETA: Never mind. Pam Gellers web site had it.

Typical Isis brutality. I'll be a great day when someone unleashes savage violence against those fucking fanatical pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Watch it and learn an important lesson:

Fight till the end and die on your feet.  There is no surrender.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Slow cooking is terrible - the conquistadors used to do it to local nobles. There's nothing weird about it though - this is what true faith from real men with traditional values based in objective morality looks like, through to be fair, it's a holiness signalling contest.

Relativistic, hedonistic nihilism is what I'll stand for.
View Quote
Remember, they were Re-Conquiatadores before they were conquistadores.  They had some great teachers when it came to atrocities, cruelty, rape and intolerance.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:31:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yup,  the Chechnya crew was all Billy bad ass until the the not fucking around spetznats...crew showed up in force with mass killings of them and their families,  plus thermo Baric..bombs in their villages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep, it seems medieval assholes only understand the language of medieval violence.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not going to watch it.  I've seen enough to know how evil they are.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Only one solution.  We cant stomach it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Remember, they were Re-Conquiatadores before they were conquistadores.  They had some great teachers when it came to atrocities, cruelty, rape and intolerance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Slow cooking is terrible - the conquistadors used to do it to local nobles. There's nothing weird about it though - this is what true faith from real men with traditional values based in objective morality looks like, through to be fair, it's a holiness signalling contest.

Relativistic, hedonistic nihilism is what I'll stand for.

that little tidbit seems to get lost in any discussion of medieval conquests and early renaissance conquest.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:35:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Only one solution.  We cant stomach it.
View Quote

says who? it will probably come to that.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't understand why multiple civilized first and second world nations haven't gone completely scorched earth on these reptiles. I mean absolutely exterminate every one of them that can be found. Violent, unwavering, relentless, merciless eradication. Ensure that anyone who contemplates joining them or behaving like them can expect a life expectancy measured in hours or maybe days.  We waged total war on Germany, Japan; surely these savages are more deserving of that kind of response.  It would be nice if the US took the lead in a coalition against them rather than allowing the Russians to make us look weak and gutless.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Those guys seem pretty docile, drugged maybe? Cause I'd be a head butting some bitch! They'd have to shoot me!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Functionally crucified, I think I might welcome the fire.

Of course, all this should really tell people that you should never allow yourself to be taken alive.

I think doping the victims with heroin is pretty standard. Keeps thing going more smoothly.

Savages.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#24]
I am ashamed with our leadership on both sides of the aisle. How can this country continue to ignore this shit.    It hardly means anything to be an American any more, same as every other country.  How did we as a country  lose the will to do the right thing ?  

Oh, and FBHO
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:37:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't understand why multiple civilized first and second world nations haven't gone completely scorched earth on these reptiles. I mean absolutely exterminate every one of them that can be found. Violent, unwavering, relentless, merciless eradication. Ensure that anyone who contemplates joining them or behaving like them can expect a life expectancy measured in hours or maybe days.  We waged total war on Germany, Japan; surely these savages are more deserving of that kind of response.
View Quote

wasn't that a bit stern? I mean by your bringing reptiles into the mix.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

1) Fucking savages. All these ISIS pieces of shit need to be rounded up and exterminated like rats.

2) The overwhelming majority of Muslims aren't of the ISIS variety. Worrying about a couple thousand Muslims immigrating here is kind of ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Graphic, NSFW, and all that.  

They cut away right when they start screaming then cut back after they are dead.  

Hung face down off a school swing set, doused in gas, and lit on fire.

I recommend everyone watch it.  It will be the fate of our children when they refuse to convert to Islam at the rate things are going.

SC Governor Nikki Halley was just on the news welcoming the first batch of what will be thousands of Moslem Somalis being resettled in Spartanburg SC.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/screen-shot-2015-08-31-at-8-49-01-am.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

http://therightscoop.com/a-new-horror-isis-releases-video-of-4-captives-being-burned-alive/

1) Fucking savages. All these ISIS pieces of shit need to be rounded up and exterminated like rats.

2) The overwhelming majority of Muslims aren't of the ISIS variety. Worrying about a couple thousand Muslims immigrating here is kind of ridiculous.

Cancer spreads. Why risk it?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:44:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't understand why multiple civilized first and second world nations haven't gone completely scorched earth on these reptiles. I mean absolutely exterminate every one of them that can be found. Violent, unwavering, relentless, merciless eradication. Ensure that anyone who contemplates joining them or behaving like them can expect a life expectancy measured in hours or maybe days.  We waged total war on Germany, Japan; surely these savages are more deserving of that kind of response.  It would be nice if the US took the lead in a coalition against them rather than allowing the Russians to make us look weak and gutless.
View Quote

Because the first and second worlds are infested with politicians of the ilk of our own Dear Leader.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#28]
These ISIS dudes are really half baked
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:47:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Why do all of these video always "cut away" and not show the whole thing? It raises suspicions.
View Quote

Because the PR head of ISIS sent a memo out saying to stop showing the deaths and stop posting all out gore.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:49:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Where is Vlad the Impaler when you need him the most?
View Quote

Waiting in the wings.  The pendulum has to finish it's leftward swing before he is introduced.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I am ashamed with our leadership on both sides of the aisle. How can this country continue to ignore this shit.    It hardly means anything to be an American any more, same as every other country.  How did we as a country  lose the will to do the right thing ?  

Oh, and FBHO
View Quote

we are definitely on the cusp of something terrible.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Are there no videos of ISIS being murdered?
View Quote

Yeah some Syrians made their own version of one of these videos when the caught some ISIS fuckers.

Was actually pretty funny.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

But we won in Iraq
View Quote
I don't want to "hurt your feelings" so I'll just post .
Back to the OP, what a terrible way to go!

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:52:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Watch it and learn an important lesson:

Fight till the end and die on your feet.  There is no surrender.
View Quote

Huddle grenade for the win.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ask some residents of Minneapolis how thats going for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worrying about a couple thousand Muslims immigrating here is kind of ridiculous.

I meant who don't have to worry about an Islamic Caliphate forming in South Carolina best a few thousand Muslims show up.

As for Somalis in general, it seems many of them immigrate here and go straight onto welfare. We should have diverted them to Canada.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:01:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously, what is wrong with these people?  None of them were raised to think this was acceptable, none of them.  Their parents would be horrified to know their children were doing this.  I am not being sarcastic.

I compared them to Reavers a while back.  This is ...  I can't get my mind around it.  

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.254173!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/amd-womansuicidebomber-jpg.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_B5aYengKWU/U9WEIQhQr4I/AAAAAAAAHko/ePA8fEFh2oM/s1600/palestinianchildabuse071119.jpg
http://www.oocities.org/guiltypalestinianteachersparents/child-of-hamas.jpg

Those are pictures are of Palestinian kids. They are in a nationalist struggle with Israel for land. They don't want to kill all Infidels. Very different from the likes of ISIS.

ISIS want to kill everyone who is not of their view point, even Muslims who disagree with them.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Obviously caused by white privilege.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worrying about a couple thousand Muslims immigrating here is kind of ridiculous.

Or Lewiston Maine.

It's a really bad idea. Elect me Uncle Prizident and I'll put a stop to it el pronto.

And ship them back too.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If these were Christians, Obama would be walking funny for a week and his left arm would be in a sling from jacking it so hard.
View Quote

They need to go ahead and "Party Up" because when Trump goes in office the party will be over , Did Obama light the fire???

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Sick fucks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Look, we all know ISIS, and Al-Qaeda, and Boko Haram, etc, are kind of bad. But Curt Schilling Tweeting and comparing them to Nazis? That is evil, and Schilling needs to be silenced! He offended the aforementioned groups, and CAIR, and ESPN as well!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Any translation for that fucking gibberish?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:50:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Fucking animals.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:39:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
don't care if their God told them to do this crap, no God that promotes this shit is truly a deity...............and he sure the Hell isn't remotely the same God I worship. Sooo, they can drop that shit that they worship the same God as me.
View Quote

Are you conveniently forgetting the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, that were burned on a stake over the years in the name of Christianity?

Educate thyself
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:40:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Those are pictures are of Palestinian kids. They are in a nationalist struggle with Israel for land. They don't want to kill all Infidels. Very different from the likes of ISIS.

ISIS want to kill everyone who is not of their view point, even Muslims who disagree with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.254173!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/amd-womansuicidebomber-jpg.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_B5aYengKWU/U9WEIQhQr4I/AAAAAAAAHko/ePA8fEFh2oM/s1600/palestinianchildabuse071119.jpg

The mentality is no different.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Are you conveniently forgetting the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, that were burned on a stake over the years in the name of Christianity?

Educate thyself
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Educate thyself

not millions, probably not even thousands........but they were not Christians they were posers. there is nothing in the New Testament that supported such action, can the Islamacists say the same?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Pure unadulterated evil.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:17:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's very different. You don't see Palestinian groups targeting anyone but Israelis because their fight is with Israel, not the whole damn world who doesn't subscribe to their faith.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top