Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah it was a sucker punch, but who gives a shit? If you stay out of people's faces, this doesn't happen. Simple.

Getting robbed is just his stupid tax.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That was pure chickenshit.  Sucker punch from a bystander.  Don't care who he is, that was wrong, going through his pockets reveals the thuggery of that group.

Yeah it was a sucker punch, but who gives a shit? If you stay out of people's faces, this doesn't happen. Simple.

Getting robbed is just his stupid tax.

What kind of punch would you call the knockout game?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#2]
That's one of the most pussy sucker punches I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#3]
That guy must've wanted to get punched.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:39:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Was actually going to say the same thing. Where is the back story to this? How do we know that he is a liberal? Seems more like the guy didn't care for what the group was doing there. Also, how many times have you seen/heard a liberal call a "minority" a racist? Seems to me that you guys are doing a bit of friendly fire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

With no back story, this thread is just about a guy in town confronting a bunch of kids...

We can speculate that a white guy calling a bunch of non-white people racist, that they were doing or saying something anti-white and he was standing up for something in his home town. So lets put aside the whole "liberal" thing for now because it could have happened to anyone on this forum, except they would be 300lbs.

Was actually going to say the same thing. Where is the back story to this? How do we know that he is a liberal? Seems more like the guy didn't care for what the group was doing there. Also, how many times have you seen/heard a liberal call a "minority" a racist? Seems to me that you guys are doing a bit of friendly fire.

Mouthy, screaming about racism, blissfully unaware of the physical danger confronting urban youts, arrogant...

Sounds liberal to me.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Everyone seems to be jumping onto this liberal bandwagon bash... and as much as I like to bash them... I like to get the backstory and facts here first.

Doesn't seem to be and none of this is adding up... anyone got a detailed link?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the liberal got put on his self-righteous ass, the mexican sucker punched from hiding, the black guy rifled through his pockets after he was down..all stereo types came into fruition at once.

EPIC

Quoted:
Lib stands up against racism, lays down for wealth redistribution.

Priceless.

I literally laughed audibly
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Pretty sure everyone in that video was a liberal.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Seriously?

You must be one of those FSA types.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What was that even about?

Loved that they stole his shit, was a bit disappointed then the stream was from a water bottle and not piss at first too

Seriously?

Nah, just don't like hippies
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Seriously?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loved that they stole his shit, was a bit disappointed then the stream was from a water bottle and not piss at first too

Seriously?

+1.
Stealing is wrong, no matter whom it is to, hippie or not.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#11]
The Liberals that think that what ever minority group is going to accept them because "I understand your plight" are all fucking idiots. I have seen more white people robbed because they were "down" with thugs than any other kind of white person. They are not your friend. At most you are their means of transport and their court jester.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:01:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A drunk white guy calls a dark skinned guy, hanging out with darker skinned people (all "minorities"), a racist is what I saw.  Then the white guy gets knocked out by one of the dark skinned guys hiding behind the first dark skinned guy and then a darker skinned guy robs him.  

I don't know where the "liberal" label came from, but I do see that the white guy failed at racial profiling.
View Quote

Liberal or no liberal that is fucked up.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I couldn't tell, but the guy who threw the punch is a coward.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sucker punching a guy that had his hands in his pockets is the mark of a pussy.
Hope karma finds him.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:04:07 AM EDT
[#14]
The video title says the guy getting punched is a liberal so it must be true...

And that justifies robbing him after sucker punching him...

If anyone in that video is a liberal, it's the scumbag that rifles through his pockets when he's down.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Hope karma finds him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope karma finds him.

The guy who threw the punch literally crouched, chuckling like a nutter behind the guy in the argument, popped up and sucker punched the other guy, then crouched back down behind the first guy and continued chuckling. I've never seen such a well choreographed display of comic pussery in my life.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Liberals that think that what ever minority group is going to accept them because "I understand your plight" are all fucking idiots. I have seen more white people robbed because they were "down" with thugs than any other kind of white person. They are not your friend. At most you are their means of transport and their court jester.
View Quote

100% correct.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't know how we figured out that guy was a liberal, but I'm sure he was a dumb ass.

Confronting a group, by yourself, at very close distance, with your hands shoved in your pockets....  world class dumb.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With no back story, this thread is just about a guy in town confronting a bunch of kids...

We can speculate that a white guy calling a bunch of non-white people racist, that they were doing or saying something anti-white and he was standing up for something in his home town. So lets put aside the whole "liberal" thing for now because it could have happened to anyone on this forum, except they would be 300lbs.

Jorts, birkenstocks, slicked back grey hair, bead necklace, unbuttoned polo shirt that has never seen an iron, calling people racist... He's wearing the uniform.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
the liberal got put on his self-righteous ass, the mexican sucker punched from hiding, the black guy rifled through his pockets after he was down..all stereo types came into fruition at once.
View Quote

FYI, if you're gonna run your mouth, don't do it with your hands in your pockets.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

That was pure chickenshit.  Sucker punch from a bystander.  Don't care who he is, that was wrong, going through his pockets reveals the thuggery of that group.
View Quote

see I though the pure chickenshit thing was the old guy shoving his face into the other guy's face.   After that, he had it coming.   It matters not a bit if the guy who got assaulted did the punching or one of his friends.

fuck that old prick

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Why was that hobo calling the latino kid racist?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Suckerpunch or watching your friend's back?

There's no such thing as a fair fight.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I wonder which guy will rob him while he's knocked out?

http://khandorssportsblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/johnny-carson12.jpg
View Quote
Hahaha, Tarmac was a smart fella...

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The video title says the guy getting punched is a liberal so it must be true...
View Quote

He's drunk, he has long hair, he's wearing jorts, he's a pussy....looks pretty liberal to me.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:30:49 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm betting the self-rightous "anti-racist" with empty pockets is now a realist.

Realism is a bitch.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

A commie-American getting HIS pocket picked. You don't see that every day!

View Quote

But they were stealing our money.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Watching his back? The fuck? If you think the guy he was yelling at was in ANY trouble you might be mildly
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Tag for home
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Fuck it, just throw a few sting ball grenades into the group, maybe it will really mess a few of them up.

Good look at mob/group tactics and mentality though, just a lot of marginally civilized people who turn into animals at the flip of a switch.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:37:45 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Watching his back? The fuck? If you think the guy he was yelling at was in ANY trouble you might be mildly
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've seen people stabbed/shot for less.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:39:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Interesting....not one single person in the video ran to the camera and yelled out "WORLD STAR!!!!"

I deem this video fake.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

If you legitimately have trouble discerning that from "watching your friend's back", you have issues. Though I agree there is no such thing as a fair fight, and no one should expect people to fight fair on the street, but that was about as blatant an act of cowardly opportunity as could be.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Lib stands up against racism, lays down for wealth redistribution.

Priceless.
View Quote

Awesome!
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:44:25 AM EDT
[#35]
That was entertaining .
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The guy was a dick for getting into that situation, but robbing him and pissing on him?  Nah...can't see there being any justification for that.

Why celebrate that they robbed him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?

Nah, just don't like hippies

The guy was a dick for getting into that situation, but robbing him and pissing on him?  Nah...can't see there being any justification for that.

Why celebrate that they robbed him?

It's called irony.

That time of the month again Funky?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you legitimately have trouble discerning that from "watching your friend's back", you have issues. Though I agree there is no such thing as a fair fight, and no one should expect people to fight fair on the street, but that was about as blatant an act of cowardly opportunity as could be.

I was moonlighting at a baseball game and saw a similar confrontation. The guy in the role of the dirty hippie suddenly pulled a knife and started to stab the guy in the throat.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:46:04 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

You'd wish that someone get knocked out and robbed for an opinion? Then you'd be no better than them.
View Quote

Maybe he should try not screaming his opinion in someone's face next time. Act like a douche and sometimes you'll get treated like a douche.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:47:29 AM EDT
[#39]
They didn't steal his Tevas.  That's a plus, I guess.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay... I've seen people stabbed/shot for no reason. What's your point?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Moral:  Don't chest bump someone if you have a glass jaw.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#42]
I don't always commit felonies, but when I do, I always make sure that someone is filming it.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:50:02 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
You'd wish that someone get knocked out and robbed for an opinion? Then you'd be no better than them.
View Quote

That's what happens in the real world when someone takes their ignorant troll bullshit GD attitude and sticks it in people's faces without regard for reality.

If you get my drift.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When someone is pissed off and in your face they're about to draw on/stab you.

I think it's cute how men always think "oh, he wouldn't have been a threat."

Hippie dude could have stabbed fauxhawk dude, and I've seen men that size punch out 350 pound linebacker types.

In short: don't pick fights, you may not win.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you voluntarily wade into a group of people and start disparaging one or more of them and then start screaming in someone's face and you get knocked on your ass - that's on you.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:52:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If you voluntarily wade into a group of people and start disparaging one or more of them and then start screaming in someone's face and you get knocked on your ass - that's on you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Extra Darwin Points awarded if the people you decide to fuck with are street thugs.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

100% correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% correct.

Reminds me of the end of BSG Blood and Chrome.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Extra Darwin Points awarded if the people you decide to fuck with are street thugs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, he hit the jackpot then.

Looks like his white privilege was ineffective in this case.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If you voluntarily wade into a group of people and start disparaging one or more of them and
then start screaming in someone's face and you get knocked on your ass - that's on you.

View Quote

Amen

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:08:50 PM EDT
[#50]
I have no idea if he's liberal, and it's silly to assume that he is because of his dress, but he certainly won a stupid prize.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top