Quoted:
Redheads are crazy.  Beware.

http://www.fototime.com/E23A51903E02129/orig.jpg

Oh my ..so much flaming red pie I'll be in my bunk

http://www.sucksorrules.com/battles/detail/popculture/330282/hot-irish-women/
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:27:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Avandir,
Since my retirement I have done tons of overseas travelling.  The best and cheapest times can be found out of the big cities.  
Tokyo is beautiful but expensive.
Singapore should be at the top of your list, wild, wild, WILD!
Hong Kong is tons of fun and cheap but pay $2.50 and ride the Star Line ferry across the bay to Kowloon, just as fun and evan cheaper.
Germany is still a shit ton of fun, just dont spend too long in the major cities, although Hamburg is cool and rooms can be had cheap.
Rotterdam and Amsterdam were really fun, I think.  Dont remember much about that trip
I found London to be one of the neatest places I ever visited but it is expensive.  Get out in the countryside and that goes for Ireland too from what I have been told.  Havent made it to my family's homeland yet.
Mexico City is fun and very cheap.  I just hire a private car and driver and never have had any issues.  They have awesome food and beer that isnt exported.  Was just there a few days ago seeing some friends and they were laughing saying they keep the good stuff and export us the crappy beer.
Going next month for a couple of weeks to Athens, Cyprus and Istanbul.  Lots of Eastern Europeans have migrated to Istanbul and certain areas are supposed to be lots of fun.
Are you going commercial or MAC flight?  I am signed up on several of the airfare monitoring sites and get emails when tickets go on sale.  I may try some of the MAC's though cause my buddy just did that and went to Japan, Singapore and Germany.  Once in Asia he was able to buy cheap tickets to other places.  He spent a month in India living like a king for very little money on the edge of some bay.
Give us a report when you return, good luck.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:34:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Avandir,
Since my retirement I have done tons of overseas travelling.  The best and cheapest times can be found out of the big cities.  
Hong Kong is tons of fun and cheap but pay $2.50 and ride the Star Line ferry across the bay to Kowloon, just as fun and evan cheaper.
Germany is still a shit ton of fun, just dont spend too long in the major cities, although Hamburg is cool and rooms can be had cheap.
Rotterdam and Amsterdam were really fun, I think.  Dont remember much about that trip
I found London to be one of the neatest places I ever visited but it is expensive.  Get out in the countryside and that goes for Ireland too from what I have been told.  Havent made it to my family's homeland yet.
Mexico City is fun and very cheap.  I just hire a private car and driver and never have had any issues.  They have awesome food and beer that isnt exported.  Was just there a few days ago seeing some friends and they were laughing saying they keep the good stuff and export us the crappy beer.
Going next month for a couple of weeks to Athens, Cyprus and Istanbul.  Lots of Eastern Europeans have migrated to Istanbul and certain areas are supposed to be lots of fun.
Are you going commercial or MAC flight?  I am signed up on several of the airfare monitoring sites and get emails when tickets go on sale.  I may try some of the MAC's though cause my buddy just did that and went to Japan, Singapore and Germany.  Once in Asia he was able to buy cheap tickets to other places.  He spent a month in India living like a king for very little money on the edge of some bay.

I'm going to stay away from Asians for awhile.

I've always wanted to tour Europe, specifically Germany and Austria but I will be going to Ireland some time in the future.

MAC if I can swing it but I'm really not sure.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:34:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
stay away from the sheep?

First post and all that jazz. Have fun.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Avandir,
Singapore should be at the top of your list, wild, wild, WILD!Hong Kong is tons of fun and cheap but pay $2.50 and ride the Star Line ferry across the bay to Kowloon, just as fun and evan cheaper.

I've never been but have been told by good friends that go every year this is dead on balls accurate.

I don't think I've every met anyone who has said they didn't have fun there
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:10:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Redheads are crazy.  Beware.

http://www.fototime.com/E23A51903E02129/orig.jpg

Hey, I think I know her!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:26:54 AM EDT
[#7]
We had a great time in Galway, but enjoyed ourselves much more out in the Connemara.  Met some of the nicest, happiest, fun people in the village pub.  The older farmers are some of the most awesome people you will meet, and once the whiskey and pints have been flowing, you will hear some of the best and dirtiest jokes.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Dublin is just another big city.  Rent a car and hit the countryside.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:44:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Ah forget Ireland.   GO to Poland or the CZ republic.

that is a good time.  If you want to stretch your $  go to Slovakia.

The women, food and booze is better than Ireland.  

just dont go to russia fuck that place.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Personally, I would go to the Phillipines or to Thailand.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:46:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Mix your Jamesons' with Coke.

You'll fit right in.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:49:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Personally, I would go to the Phillipines or to Thailand.

Been there.

Meh.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:57:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Avandir,

True dat.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#14]
If you think you're still going to have money after the divorce...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:13:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Catholic or Protestant? I'm just saying......
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#16]

i think you need to add a couple hundred arrows

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top