Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The chick had no obligation the yield to you.

You act mad you had to break and get behind her.  Your fucking problem.  I was with you until this incident - in this case you were being the asshole expecting someone else to adjust their speed to suit you.

Bullshit.  She had her head up her ass.  Go .1 slower OR faster, I don't give a shit, just do SOMETHING so that we're not next to each other.

It's human nature, IF you're paying fucking attention, to appreciate the plight of your fellow man, hold a door for someone with packages, hold the elevator for someone running, etc.

I don't expect her or anyone to yield to me, it's her option, but pay attention and DO SOMETHING.  

Depending on my position, inertia, mood, etc, I will either slightly let up on the gas or slightly think about more gas, either way gets me in a position where this other human fucking being isn't inconvenienced by my self absorbed petty inability to pay fucking attention.

Now you know where I stand.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't even bother with cruise anymore, it's too stressful.  I find that most drivers tend to bunch up in clusters, even with all that open highway around.  My goal is to stay in the big open spaces between the clusters.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't even bother with cruise anymore, it's too stressful.  I find that most drivers tend to bunch up in clusters, even with all that open highway around.  My goal is to stay in the big open spaces between the clusters.

WOW! They do that in MS, too?

I have not found an explanation for it other than people not wanting to pass each other or maybe feeling more comfortable in a group.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted to add emphasis to words of wisdom.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top