Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm saying this reads like a "Dear Savage Love" letter.

FWIW.

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're no doubt aware that this is actually a submissive male fetish, right?

I guess he can either get in touch with his kinky side or go through divorce court or whatever.

For the record this reads very similar to this post from the http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-02-19/people/savage-love/

Dude you read the Village Voice?

And yes I'm aware that it is a fetish some people have and if that is their thing... that's cool I guess.  But she is blackmailing him into doing this.  Agreed, he should either taking the raping in court or learn to love it because he fucked himself royally either way.

Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How does he pee  

Dude I'll allow you to research that... google will not be your friend when you search for male chastity devices.  I cringed when he told me what she has him wearing and I looked it up.  Some things can not be unseen.

I Googled. Not a good idea.

[/div]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:32:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Also, I wouldn't expect that to play well for her in front of a judge.  

......this.  

if he can endure the "mental torture" for a short time frame, this could be used to fuck her over.

However, as soon as he testifies about all this, it becomes a matter of record, possibly public record.

Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]
whatever.....

nothing to see here
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:33:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Pics of the chastity cock cage or it didn't happen.  The next thing she's going to want him to do is watch her screw strangers while sitting in a chair in the corner of the room with a black mask and red ball in his mouth.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just got off the phone with one of my fraternity brothers.  He called for some advice because he knows I have dated some interesting women, including fetish models and actresses.  Yes, I'm a bit of a freak.  So here is the situation, what would you do?

B. is married, no kids and has been with this woman since college... that would be about 15 years.  None of us liked his wife because she seemed rather frigid, although she must have put out at some point because he did marry her.  They tried to have kids, and no luck.  Not sure if the fertility issues are hers or his.  Regardless, they couldn't have kids and I think their sex life took a hit as a result.  After fucking like rabbits to try and get her pregnant, with no luck, I guess they just became frustrated and stopped fucking.

So, while out of town on business routinely, B. found himself a piece of ass on the side.  I guess he promised her that he would leave his wife, and after close to a year she stopped believing him and ratted him out to his wife.  As far as I'm concerned B. had it coming for stepping out on woman... frigid or not.  So anyway, rather than tossing him to the street she gave him another chance under certain conditions.  Rather than sucking it up and taking the alimony hit from a divorce, he is going to give in to her demands.

Are you ready for the demands?  She has demanded that he wear a locking chastity device at all times.  No masturbation, certainly no stepping out on her.  If he wants to cum he has to beg her for permission to be let out to jerk off.  She still won't fuck him.  So he is going to let her lock his cock up and make him beg to touch it rather than take the hit in divorce court.  Not like there is child support to consider.

I laughed at him and told him he made his bed by being stupid and he can man up and walk away and try to find a fulfilling relationship, or he can let her emasculate him so she doesn't rape his savings and retirement.

I guess there is a price some people are willing to sell their dignity for.

Frankly, I would be hard put not to just kill her at that point.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I got nothin.

Soon enough, neither will the dude to whom the OP refers.

Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a FORUM story.  Not true.  Ridiculous.  No further discussion. Nice try.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:39:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Pics of the chastity cock cage or it didn't happen.

I'd humbly ask that you reconsider.

Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#13]
frat boys
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Wow....just...wow.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#15]

I'm actually surprised that the boilers didn't burst in this incident . . .
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:42:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's a FORUM story.  Not true.  Ridiculous.  No further discussion. Nice try.

Now that you're here, can you explain why you would subject yourself to this?    

Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#18]
She's betting on him not doing it and fucking him in divorce court.

ETA: next step is she'll demand to fuck other dudes in front of him.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Now that I'm creeped right the hell out, I'll go looking for a way to find the specific neuron responsibie for storing this thread in my memory so I can destroy it.

With a hammer.

Bourbon is more fun.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#22]
This whole gig is compounding proof that frat boys are candied asses.

Frat boy;  "My wife is going to lock up my junk, or divorce me. What do I do?"

A Man: "Chain up my gear?..........good luck! Take half the money, I am going to proceed with my houndogging!"

Tell yer buddy to ask her to be gentle.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm rockin one right now

No pics, please. ~ JW777

Edit: sorry, right after i read that I took it down, you beat me to the punch.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#24]
There's no way...no fuckin way..especially with no kids in the mix?
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:50:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

From the conduct code:

Situations which have not been covered in this code of conduct may arise and will be handled by moderators and staff who have been carefully chosen to treat such issues with fairness.

...now there's certainly no COC rule about posting pictures of or links to "male chastity devices"...but since I'm one of them there moderators who has been "carefully chosen" to deal with situations not covered in the COC, I'll go ahead and give a big ol' thumbs down to posting pictures or links to "male chastity devices".

Now that I'm creeped right the hell out, I'll go looking for a way to find the specific neuron responsibie for storing this thread in my memory so I can destroy it.

With a hammer.

Understood. Thanks for the clarification.

Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#26]
You gotta be making this up.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:50:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#28]
he should go to every divorce attorney in town to tie them up then settle on one and file for divorce on the grounds that his wife is withholding affection.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:55:14 PM EDT
[#29]
If he agreed to it, it's because he enjoys it in some way. She's not an evil bitch doing something terrible to an innocent and helpless man. She's doing something with a consenting man. Part of his kink may be to deny he loves it to his friends. Heck, it may be part of her instructions in this game. No one is being forced to do anything here.

And FWIW, one person having the key to another's chastity device sounds pretty hot to me, though the other way around, as I prefer a dominant Man.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Thank God they can't breed.

boom.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:56:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

big time money involved... he is a commodities trader with an annual bonus in the high six figures and a rather nice retirement nest egg.

Few things in life that a man is required not to relinquish, no matter the material cost.  The parts that define gender are on that short list. Did he not have a father figure line him out on these types of things?
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How does he pee  

Dude I'll allow you to research that... google will not be your friend when you search for male chastity devices.  I cringed when he told me what she has him wearing and I looked it up.  Some things can not be unseen.

Now you went and done it.... Goes to "Google search male chastity devices"..... [cartman voice] not cool, totaly lame [/cartman voice]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
she still going to divorce his ass after she has humiliated him enough.

This.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 8:59:48 PM EDT
[#37]
So your friend is a masochist? and him and his wife (the dominant possibly sadist) are going to have a real freaky life of S&M and humiliation.

To each his own.

Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

big time money involved... he is a commodities trader with an annual bonus in the high six figures and a rather nice retirement nest egg.

Few things in life that a man is required not to relinquish, no matter the material cost.  The parts that define gender are on that short list. Did he not have a father figure line him out on these types of things?

Actually his father was a real piece of shit who walked out on his mom, his brother and him and made his mom work as a cleaning lady and waitress to raise them.  They were dirt poor and now he is afraid to be poor again.

Ding ding ding! I nailed it.

Lack of fathers and shit fathers make boys who turn into full grown boys who let their wives lock up their genitals.

Spotted it mile out.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#40]
HA HA!  Serves him right.  But still, WTF?  If she doesnt put out, and it is a fucked up relationship already, EJECT!
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:08:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Chances are slim that this device will be a well made lock. It could be easily picked, tell him to get to learning.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:09:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually his father was a real piece of shit who walked out on his mom, his brother and him and made his mom work as a cleaning lady and waitress to raise them.  They were dirt poor and now he is afraid to be poor again.

Ding ding ding! I nailed it.

Lack of fathers and shit fathers make boys who turn into full grown boys who let their wives lock up their genitals.

Spotted it mile out.

I don't know dude, my dad was a real piece of shit that fucked my mom over, married four times and stole my sister's and my inheritance from my grandparents as the executor of their estate and managed to spend it all or leave it to his fourth wife.  I will say he made sure I had a great private school education which gave me the skills to succeed in life, and he did teach me how to ruin somebody if they ever hurt me or my family, but he turned his back on my sister and I and proved he was a lying thief.  Having said that, I ain't letting any woman do that shit to me...  Maybe you are generalizing a bit?

Not saying anybody is doomed without a read dad.........but the odds are stacked against the kids without one. General? Yes..............100% certain doom? No.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:11:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Play stupid games....

+1
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:11:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he agreed to it, it's because he enjoys it in some way. She's not an evil bitch doing something terrible to an innocent and helpless man. She's doing something with a consenting man. Part of his kink may be to deny he loves it to his friends. Heck, it may be part of her instructions in this game. No one is being forced to do anything here.

And FWIW, one person having the key to another's chastity device sounds pretty hot to me, though the other way around, as I prefer a dominant Man.

How you doing...

GTFO, I'm closer
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:12:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Big time jack involved?...............and he is worried about being poor?

Tell him to nut up (literally) and give her some packing orders.............she may enjoy being married to a man for once.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:16:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#47]
OK I have to ask, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SCRATCH YOUR BALLS..... she trying to drive him crazy, a man must have access to scratch.....
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:16:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Let's get this out of the way.  He's an asshole for cheating.

He needs to reach down and pull the big yellow handle between his knees.  Pull it like a boss.  What's the point of staying in this relationship?  Seriously?  Man up, get it over quick, and like Sub said, bankrupt her or driver her nutso.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:21:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Big time jack involved?...............and he is worried about being poor?

Tell him to nut up (literally) and give her some packing orders.............she may enjoy being married to a man for once.

Didn't say it was rational.  I've seen him lose my annual salary at the blackjack tables in a night... I guess I'm used to being poor and money holds little sway over me, my integrity and dignity  however do

Poor fucker. The "brotherhood of frat" never taught him that marrying well aint never a concession, eh?

Could give a shit concerning the amount of money involved. He helped make her this way.

Ladies don't try a move like this as a first test.  Consider it a "coup de grace", if you will ,for the relationship.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 9:25:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Let's get this out of the way.  He's an asshole for cheating.

He needs to reach down and pull the big yellow handle between his knees.  Pull it like a boss.  What's the point of staying in this relationship?  Seriously?  Man up, get it over quick, and like Sub said, bankrupt her or driver her nutso.

No shit.......marry and marry well. Cause its supposed to be the last flavor you will ever try.........so make sure you can live with it. And make damn sure your gonna be able to obtain it, at a reasonable rate. Dry spell happen (I guess), but being straight up frigid? No way.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top