Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 6:30:54 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By juni4ling:

Trump is anything but frugal.

Trump has promised to explode Federal spending on Education, Welfare, Housing, and Healthcare.

Trumpcare represents more-government than Obamacare.

Trump has promised to explode Federal spending on Federal LE, and on the military. The Trump budget dwarfs the Obama/Ryan budget. Trump supported Obama in 2008, called himself, "Obamas biggest cheerleader." Trump endorses and supports Ryan.

Trump is *not* frugal... And has utilized bankruptcy, and has utilized big-government connections, including funding anti-gun, open-borders Democrats for political payback to his businesses.

That being said... I will be voting for Trump, the lesser evil. Against Hillary, who Trump supported last time she ran, the greater evil.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By williewvr:

Trump has declared business bankruptcy in 6 out of 590 businesses IIRC. It's a common tactic to extend financing when a company is in the red, such as after a hostile takeover attempt that required buying back shares to fight off. Business bankruptcy isn't the same animal as a personal bankruptcy by any means. I declared business bankruptcy in 2003. My creditors received every penny they were owed including interest, they just were forced to wait for it an extra year. There's a lot you appear to be oblivious to about business compared to personal bankruptcy.

Trump is anything but frugal.

Trump has promised to explode Federal spending on Education, Welfare, Housing, and Healthcare.

Trumpcare represents more-government than Obamacare.

Trump has promised to explode Federal spending on Federal LE, and on the military. The Trump budget dwarfs the Obama/Ryan budget. Trump supported Obama in 2008, called himself, "Obamas biggest cheerleader." Trump endorses and supports Ryan.

Trump is *not* frugal... And has utilized bankruptcy, and has utilized big-government connections, including funding anti-gun, open-borders Democrats for political payback to his businesses.

That being said... I will be voting for Trump, the lesser evil. Against Hillary, who Trump supported last time she ran, the greater evil.
wat?
Did you mean to qoute a different post maybe?  
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 6:36:03 PM EDT
   Meanwhile, spending on the 84-person staff and field organizing barely increased from the previous month, to just $392,000 and $432,000, respectively. The campaign dropped much more — $1.8 million — on hats and other merchandise.

By comparison, the Hillary Clinton campaign in July spent $2.9 million on its 703-person payroll and $25.8 million on media.
View Quote

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-paid-dearly-to-boost-fundraising-227236#ixzz4I09w3Gt9
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 6:46:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SkunkTop:
I think the fact that people think Donald Trump is going to make a good president is hilarious. His businesses are $650 million in debt.

*Bracing for incoming comments about how I must be a liberal voting for Hilary or voting for GJ.*

View Quote

That would be a waste of time.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 6:51:29 PM EDT
Trump is supposedly worth 10b.

Hillary is supposedly worth 1b... Including contributions from Trump.

Yet... And here is the kicker... Hillary has been out-spending Trump at a massive ratio... 50-60 million to Trumps zero.

One of them is awash with cash.

One of them is just barely beginning to spend a modicum of money, and is constantly begging for donations.

I believe Hillary has $1 billion in cash... She is spending it like she has it.

I do not believe Trump has $10 billion... He is using campaign donations to fund Trump organizations and to pay campaign staff and his Democrat-funding family... This campaign has been a financial windfall for Trump, the Trump family, and Trump Corp.
View Quote

I do not often call out a post for being stupid, but this one is stupid.
HRC is not spending her own money on campaign ads, she is not worth 1B.
Campaign cash and personal cash is apples to oranges.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:00:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By williewvr:
wat?
Did you mean to qoute a different post maybe?  
View Quote

I just cut out the quote tree above your post.

Trump is anything but frugal... Just look at what he plans to spend money on... Bigger budget and Fed spending than the Obama/Ryan budget. And the Obama/Ryan budget was huge.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:02:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CTM1:

I do not often call out a post for being stupid, but this one is stupid.
HRC is not spending her own money on campaign ads, she is not worth 1B.
Campaign cash and personal cash is apples to oranges.
View Quote

So we have two New York Billionaires... Who are both pro-amnesty... Who both won't spend personal money on their campaigns...

Talk about a crap sandwich.

I am voting for Trump. I encourage everyone else to vote for Trump. But both of the candidates are poison. One poison will simply take longer to kill you than the other poison.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:02:19 PM EDT
Borrowed money isn't income and doesn't show on a tax return people.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top