User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I like a lot of his views.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

See this is why you REALLY shouldnt run your Suck when you dont know what you are talking about.  NJ Police and Fire pensons do not, AND NEVER HAVE been based on anything But out base salaries.  I can work a thousand hours of Ot, or I can work NONE and it doesnt affect my pension at all.  But hwey  Who the fuck am I to bring facts into this..so go right ahead and buy into the Hype Little Sheep...Baaaaaaaaaaa

You're not really a cop, are you?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
yeah I've Hidden the fact im a Cop since i came on this board.......  OMFGWWID you Outed me!! gasp  

You handle yourself in this fine manner on the job as well?

You're right it's completely unreasonable for me to get pissed at this crap in my own home on my own time..wont you please forgive me.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:28:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah..the fact that he hasnt done Fuck-All to address the STATE SPENDING or STATE DEFICIT which is his responsibility as Governor is that 800lb gorilla nobody is talking about..or the fact that his cabinet is JUST as full of cronies as Corzlime's was. Christies is just another Anti-gun RINO  you guys just wont admit it because you like the fact he's dicking with the Unions.

I have been asking for evidence of Christie's  Anti-gun stance on the hometown forum and here, since he was running on the gov ticket.
The ONLY thing I got was a campaign poster and that is not evidence to me. I make no apologies, I like the Guy

October 2009, Fox News

Asked if there are issues on which he’s moderate or to the left, he said, “I favor some of the gun control measures we have in New Jersey” and was interrupted by Hannity shaking his head and saying, “Bad idea.”

Christie: “We have a densely populated state and there’s a big handgun problem in New Jersey. Now, I don’t support all the things that the governor supports, by a long stretch. But on certain gun control issues, looking at it from a law enforcement perspective, seeing how many police officers were killed — we have an illegal gun problem in New Jersey.”

Hannity: “Should every citizen in your state be allowed to get a licensed weapon if they want one?”

Christie: “In New Jersey, that’s not going to happen, Sean.”

Hannity: “Why?”

Christie: “Listen, with the Democratic Legislature that we have, there is no way those type of things –”

Hannity: “Would you support it?”

Christie: “Listen, at the end of the day, what I support are common sense laws that will allow people to protect themselves. But I also am very concerned about the safety of our police officers on the streets. Very concerned. And I want to make sure that we don’t have an abundance of guns out there.

he's "Concerned' about our safety...but not about fucking us out of our pensions......

Cough....unionboy....cough.

yeah I've Hidden the fact im a Cop since i came on this board.......  OMFGWWID you Outed me!! gasp  

Or you guys could have elected some progun poloitician that pays lip service to every other thing a conservative is supposed to do.  You got other things to worry about in that state.  It's not like your gun laws are getting any worse under this guy.  Obviously you are upset because someone is standing up to the public employee unions that you are a part of.  I can't wait until I see a Governor in my state do the same.  They are draining our state.

Yeaqh because the Police and fire pensions are tanking the state..it has NOTHING to do with the Fucking politicians who hold multiple jobs, with multiple ppensions, and sallaries of HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars...which has been ignored by Christie since he was elected...Nahh that doesnt mean shit to the state.  I am SO glad im almost done because once I retire the State of Nj wont see another dime from me.

It's a lot of things.  Your public employess unions are one of them.  So just because they are not the ONLY problem doesn't mean they get off the hook.  Obviously you are mad because you think because you have a public sector job that you are above market parody.  The private sector is sucking wind everywhere so the public sector needs to give some consessions too.  Only an asshole would think otherwise.  I know plenty of assholes in my state who don't understand this concept.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#5]

awesome

ETA:  well it looks like some here would have rather had that scumbag Corzine re-elected.   HAHAHAHAHA!  fucking funny.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I would stay out of Keansburg if I was you.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

See this is why you REALLY shouldnt run your Suck when you dont know what you are talking about.  NJ Police and Fire pensons do not, AND NEVER HAVE been based on anything But out base salaries.  I can work a thousand hours of Ot, or I can work NONE and it doesnt affect my pension at all.  But hwey  Who the fuck am I to bring facts into this..so go right ahead and buy into the Hype Little Sheep...Baaaaaaaaaaa

Ask Ed Sr,...he seemed Satisfied with my Bonafides.  but hey  if you want to call me a Liar..just come out and do so..but you'd better be able to back it up... I'll even give you the website
http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/pensions/pfrs1.shtml
 there you go Skippy... i wont hold my breath waiting for you to admit you were wrong though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask Ed Sr,...he seemed Satisfied with my Bonafides.  but hey  if you want to call me a Liar..just come out and do so..but you'd better be able to back it up... I'll even give you the website
 there you go Skippy... i wont hold my breath waiting for you to admit you were wrong though.

dude, just say you'd rather have Corzine back in office so everyone can know where you stand

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah..the fact that he hasnt done Fuck-All to address the STATE SPENDING or STATE DEFICIT which is his responsibility as Governor is that 800lb gorilla nobody is talking about..or the fact that his cabinet is JUST as full of cronies as Corzlime's was. Christies is just another Anti-gun RINO  you guys just wont admit it because you like the fact he's dicking with the Unions.

I have been asking for evidence of Christie's  Anti-gun stance on the hometown forum and here, since he was running on the gov ticket.
The ONLY thing I got was a campaign poster and that is not evidence to me. I make no apologies, I like the Guy

October 2009, Fox News

Asked if there are issues on which he’s moderate or to the left, he said, “I favor some of the gun control measures we have in New Jersey” and was interrupted by Hannity shaking his head and saying, “Bad idea.”

Christie: “We have a densely populated state and there’s a big handgun problem in New Jersey. Now, I don’t support all the things that the governor supports, by a long stretch. But on certain gun control issues, looking at it from a law enforcement perspective, seeing how many police officers were killed — we have an illegal gun problem in New Jersey.”

Hannity: “Should every citizen in your state be allowed to get a licensed weapon if they want one?”

Christie: “Listen, with the Democratic Legislature that we have, there is no way those type of things –”

Christie: “Listen, at the end of the day, what I support are common sense laws that will allow people to protect themselves. But I also am very concerned about the safety of our police officers on the streets. Very concerned. And I want to make sure that we don’t have an abundance of guns out there.

he's "Concerned' about our safety...but not about fucking us out of our pensions......

Cough....unionboy....cough.

Or you guys could have elected some progun poloitician that pays lip service to every other thing a conservative is supposed to do.  You got other things to worry about in that state.  It's not like your gun laws are getting any worse under this guy.  Obviously you are upset because someone is standing up to the public employee unions that you are a part of.  I can't wait until I see a Governor in my state do the same.  They are draining our state.

Yeaqh because the Police and fire pensions are tanking the state..it has NOTHING to do with the Fucking politicians who hold multiple jobs, with multiple ppensions, and sallaries of HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars...which has been ignored by Christie since he was elected...Nahh that doesnt mean shit to the state.  I am SO glad im almost done because once I retire the State of Nj wont see another dime from me.

It's a lot of things.  Your public employess unions are one of them.  So just because they are not the ONLY problem doesn't mean they get off the hook.  Obviously you are mad because you think because you have a public sector job that you are above market parody.  The private sector is sucking wind everywhere so the public sector needs to give some consessions too.  Only an asshole would think otherwise.  I know plenty of assholes in my state who don't understand this concept.

But of course you know what Deparmtent I work for, what My salary is, what my benefits are, and What I pay into them..not to mention what Givebacks we HAVE made due to the economy...right?? or are you the one talking out of HIS asshole????  We are more than willing to make reasonable concessions, and we HAVE made them..but of course you enver HEAR about those...I wonder why????
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, it's mostly your attitude.  

I can understand your frustration, but damn, I thought cops had to have a cool head about them.

If you're really in Keansburg, I'll do my best to stay far from it.

I don't want to catch you on a bad day.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We are more than willing to make reasonable concessions, and we HAVE made them..but of course you enver HEAR about those...I wonder why????

hmm, maybe because this is about the teacher unions.

herp derp  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

dude, just say you'd rather have Corzine back in office so everyone can know where you stand

Nope I voted against Corslime..and i voted FOR Christie because he promised to address the Corruption in Trenton, and he was Expected to be at least Neutral on Gun issues.  the only people who are Really Digging in that hard are hte teachers..mainlyu because the NJEA lives to serve the Administrators not the actual teachers.. Problem is that Christie has abandoned EVERYTHING else in the state in his vendetta agains them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#14]

I'm sorry, I have to comment on this.

I LOVE the turnabout.

K
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Noted.
Edited to add...FCC

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why we have a pretty nice Water Park and Amusement park here..although the parking Enforcement guys can be a little oversealous when it comes to time.  PD is usually too busy messing with the gangbangers to play traffic cop much.  Not too bad a bunch of guys, even if they DO have somewhat of a history with having the Prosecutors office take over, nevermind running shorthanded all the time.  If you're trying to AROCK ME of course..sucks to be you, i just Live here, i DONT work here..nice try though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is great advice for everybody
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
You fucking people make me LAUGH...if he was ANYONE else you'd be calling for his fucking HEAD on a pike over his Gun stance....but because he fucks wiht the unions you're so busy sucking his Dick you dont even realize you're the SAME sheep you revile anywhere else.

http://i52.tinypic.com/34pxcnm.jpg

U MAD?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If you're trying to AROCK ME of course..sucks to be you, i just Live here, i DONT work here..nice try though.

Psychosis medications, how the fuck do they work?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:42:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Man he rocks!

We need about 500 like him in Washington.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can understand your frustration, but damn, I thought cops had to have a cool head about them.

Oh spare me..this is G-Fucking-D for christ's sake  as i stated before..i dont work for Keansburg..so come and enjoy the boardwalk before it closes for the season... park in the lot BEHIND, it's cheaper than dicking with the meter machines that dont work. Hell i AM the guy you want to deal with..you have to do something stupid for me to notice you, and you have to be an ASSHOLE to get a stub from me.  The crap with Christie pisses me off MAINLY because of the Smoke and mirrors aspect..he's baffling the people with bullshit and they dont even realize it.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh spare me..this is G-Fucking-D for christ's sake  as i stated before..i dont work for Keansburg..so come and enjoy the boardwalk before it closes for the season... park in the lot BEHIND, it's cheaper than dicking with the meter machines that dont work. Hell i AM the guy you want to deal with..you have to do something stupid for me to notice you, and you have to be an ASSHOLE to get a stub from me.  The crap with Christie pisses me off MAINLY because of the Smoke and mirrors aspect..he's baffling the people with bullshit and they dont even realize it.

Which part is bullshit?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Nope I voted against Corslime..and i voted FOR Christie

Holy Fuck!!!!

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:51:05 PM EDT
[#24]
While on the campaign trail for governor...

REPORTER-" Mr Christie , what is your stance on the 2nd Ammendment?"

Christie -  " I AM PRO HUNTER !"          he is no friend of the gun!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:03:02 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

from now on when I hear Chris Christie I will just think about "common sense" gun control

Yep.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Chris Christie is a New Jersey gun grabbing POS who is into

"common sense" gun control....

he is a gun grabber!!! Quick propping him up as your next big Republican savior

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569805,00.html
THIS!

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#27]
So, have I missed anything while I was getting dinner???
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hey,

More brutal ownage of another poor union teacher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkuTm-ON904&feature=player_embedded

I'm not going to start in with the "CC for President!" nonsense, but fuck me, the dude has his shit together and is absolutely unafraid.

Kevin "*sproing*"

That is actually the next town over from me..

I soooo wanted to go, but I couldn't get out of work.

I know a ton of people that were there though, they said it was awesome.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#29]
He is no good on 2nd!!!

He is good for NJ. Let's keep him there.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which part is bullshit?

The bullshit is his complete abandonment..excapt for a Soundbite in monday's papers about addressing the HUGE amount of corruption in Trenton.  Yes There is an issue with Salaries, benefits, and pensions..NOBODY is saying there isnt..of course the problem with the pensions comes FROM the politicians..who conveniently award themselves Multiple pensuions and dont pay into the funds.....but thats an argument for another day.  It's like goign to a majic show in Vegas..everybody is so busy looking at the Blond in the Bistier with big Tits, they dont see what esle is going on.  All of theis Teacher stuff is the Big Tits drawing everyone's attention while the usual suspects in the statehouse keep rading the coffers.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He is no good on 2nd!!!

He is good for NJ. Let's keep him there.

Thats why i laugh at the "Christie for President" idiots in here.....Hell even as FUBAR as NJ is he's managed to erode our gun rights a little FURTHER..admittedly not as bas as Corzine with One gun..but we have one LESS right we had before he took office and put that Twat in the AG's office...and I wont even get INTO the M-1 Carbine debacle last month
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#32]
antigun.............fuk em'....
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope I voted against Corslime..and i voted FOR Christie

Holy Fuck!!!!

Would have been happier with Lonegan frankly...at least HIS stance on Gun Laws was correct, but Christie won the Primary and he had an UNMATCHED record against going after corrupt Politicians here... Stupid me ASSumed he would continue his anti-corruption practices.  in hindsight, it would have been a "None of the above is Acceptable" Write in
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Man he rocks!

We need about 500 like him in Washington.

Dont like your guns do you??? or is "Commonsense Gun Laws" acceptable in your eyes????  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey,

More brutal ownage of another poor union teacher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkuTm-ON904&feature=player_embedded

I'm not going to start in with the "CC for President!" nonsense, but fuck me, the dude has his shit together and is absolutely unafraid.

Kevin "*sproing*"

That is actually the next town over from me..

I soooo wanted to go, but I couldn't get out of work.

I know a ton of people that were there though, they said it was awesome.

The Guy is a Fricking PROSECUTOR, and a damned good one..that was the equiavalent of tossing a poodle into the ring with a Pitbull...NJEA Underestimated him, and assumed that the Legislature would rein him in...they didnt expect the same Politicians who's ass they've been sucking branchwater out of for the last 4 decades to toss them under the bus....ROFL they assumed the politicians they bought would STAY bought...dumbasses.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#36]
I believe he likes the amnesty as well. He's a fiscal liberal in my book.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:46:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

October 2009, Fox News

Talks nothing like him otherwise, but sounds alot like Dick Daley here.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:01:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Christie: “Listen, at the end of the day, what I support are common sense laws that will allow people to protect themselves. But I also am very concerned about the safety of our police officers on the streets. Very concerned. And I want to make sure that we don’t have an abundance of guns out there.”

and yet popoAK is whining like a training donkey.

He IS your people.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:15:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Bravo Governor. Where was he when I lived in that hole. About time someone puts the union in it's place
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#40]
i think someone needs to wash the sand out of their Mangina.....

otherwise i dig Christie as NJ Gov. My mother in law is part of the teachers union up there and she drives me crazy..... I love to see someone put her and her goons in check.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#41]
wow, nice beat down.

bitch got owned.
And she was a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Christie: “Listen, at the end of the day, what I support are common sense laws that will allow people to protect themselves. But I also am very concerned about the safety of our police officers on the streets. Very concerned. And I want to make sure that we don’t have an abundance of guns out there.”

and yet popoAK is whining like a training donkey.

He IS your people.

I heartily invite you to self-fertilize....  Yeah Im a fucking member here Because i hate guns..... Christie is parroting Every antigun politician and you STILL think he's the cat's Ass??  And you're a LIFE MEMBER Here????
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Chubby chaser.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I heartily invite you to self-fertilize....  Yeah Im a fucking member here Because i hate guns..... Christie is parroting Every antigun politician and you STILL think he's the cat's Ass??  And you're a LIFE MEMBER Here????

Tell me when the last governor from NJ got an A rating from The NRA?

I'll be here waiting.

Meanwhile you have got one that is at least doing something good for your state and you are here bitching about it his gun right stance.

It's NJ you gave up guns years ago, don't like it?  Vote them out.

Oh that's right, you voted this one in.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#45]
F him, he is no protector of the second amendment,  He appointed a Dem, anti gunner county prosecutor as his AG.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bobby, he was on Hannity's show once and said he was for banning armor piercing rifles, what ever that meant.  His AG was the Essex County Prosecutor who is a Dem anti gunner.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Alan West / Chris Christie

FTMFW

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#48]
He sure isn't an idiot, that's for sure.   That video was one of the greatest bitch slapdowns I've ever seen.   A real tour de force.

So maybe he is anti-gun...I'd expect that any New Jersey governor would HAVE to be in order to get elected there,  so that's not

really much of a change there.   On balance I'd say he's still a hell of a big step in the right direction.

He also seems rational enough that you could probably get him to see reason with regard to gun rights.

CJ

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#49]
I love this place.  Everyone loves everyone's else politicians.  And ignores whenever they hear negative things about the people who actually have to live with them.

He may be anti-2nd Amendment, but it's ok because he's mean to unions.

He may be a  political hack who uses his police force to bully and harrass political opponents, but it's ok because he's mean to brown people.

Etc., etc.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He sure isn't an idiot, that's for sure.   That video was one of the greatest bitch slapdowns I've ever seen.   A real tour de force.

So maybe he is anti-gun...I'd expect that any New Jersey governor would HAVE to be in order to get elected there,  so that's not
really much of a change there.   On balance I'd say he's still a hell of a big step in the right direction.

He also seems rational enough that you could probably get him to see reason with regard to gun rights.

CJ

Tell that to the m1 garand I just ordered from the cmp, you can find it at my local ffl, where it's waiting for me to get another background check and pay a ridiculous transfer fee  That I didn't need to pay last year.

His gun stance is a deal breaker for me, no matter how great his other polices are

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top