Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have a german army raincoat. Should I have asked first? Luckily I haven't stumbled across any german paratroopers hiding in the woods of upstate NY waiting to kick my ass for my poser raincoat.

(coolest camo ever)

I have a black German army parka... surplus, came with the flag on the sleeve... ask me if I care. Its warm in the winter.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I would just weat them if I were you.  If your stuck on removing the EGA use wire brush and gently scrub it off.  The EGA comes off those boots after some hard use so I imagine a wire brush would take it off and since they are rough textured anyway it might not make them look like ass
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top