BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
it was really wierd when the ICBM's launched over the town

The tinfoil hat in me is telling me that CBS execs pulled the plug either on their own or after a phone call or two after they started showing Americans getting ready to kill other Americans. That was a real stretch for modern television, definitely didn't fit the Narrative they like to sell us every night on the "news". I can even see some sponsors getting nervous about what went on with the show...
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
the show was a bit cheesy at times, but it was a good show. I enjoyed it far better than many of the CSI shows.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I never even knew about the series during its first season.  (I don't watch much TV.)  I did see the first episode of the second season, and then went out and bought the first season on DVD.  Probably watch the whole thing in two days.

Didn't catch much of the second season on TV either, so I went out and bought it on DVD also.  The second season was somewhat of a letdown.  If they could have just focused on the town and avoided the running around to WY and TX it would have been better.

By the time the second season got greenlit, some of the sets had been torn down or the soundstages were re-purposed for other shows, and some of the actors had other jobs.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:38:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I miss it.  I wish the first season was on YouTube again.  Watched it quite a bit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Just finished season one.

Gotta say that Mayor Greene's death still hurts to watch. Reminds me of my dad a lot.

On a more cheerful note, how much do you reckon one of those EMP-proof laptops like Hawkin's cost?

Think Best Buy will ever have a sale on 'em?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top