Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I do not believe you got off in TX of a 118mph speeding ticket, so everything else you said I also do not believe.

Well, he didn't get pulled over in TX for that - remember, reading comprehension is your friend

I was about 150 miles into New Mexico when I got pulled over by a trooper, rightfully so at 118 MPH
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I do not believe you got off in TX of a 118mph speeding ticket, so everything else you said I also do not believe.

Well, put your glasses on and read my post AGAIN. I did not get pulled over in Texas, I was pulled over in NEW MEXICO. Who the fuck are you to call me a liar? If you don't believe what I have to say, that's fine, I could care less. But, you don't even know me and you call me a liar? Nice!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:54:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How did you figure out who took the construction equipment?

Dram

Actually, it was pretty easy. I recommended to the developer to install surveillance equipment throughout the property. By the fourth week, in the wee hours of the morning, you can see the nephew coming in with another two unidentified males and removing equipment. That morning he opened the construction site and reported things missing. The recordings were given to the police, two weeks later, they arrested that nephew and the developers son in law. They recovered two bobcats and a jackhammer, however their is a lot more equipment still missing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top