Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2012 6:21:48 AM EDT
[#1]
How demoralized, are the O voters at your office; today?
Link Posted: 10/4/2012 6:25:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Much better, but I'm worried about that Romney is going to inherent including inflation    

he'd better prepare his anus for the MSM rape on afghanistan, the minute he raises his right hand
we'll see casualty Counts again.

NATO troops...will become US troops again.
and hours of afghan war coverage will magically appear on the news. I hope he has a plan for withdrawal......or some kind of conversant strategy

and you know I've always grudgingly respected about the left.....the united front...the radical left knew that their "protest" vote was bullshit.
they put away the radical pose....to impose the radical means...they infiltrated the democrat party....and now they
control it they have the media they have print, they can control the narrative I submit the 2008 nightmare as example.
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm positive about his chances....

Not positive about how the left or FSA will react to his win.

There's a very clear split in this country right now and that other half feels very strongly about things.... very worrying.

Link Posted: 10/6/2012 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I have felt for some time that Romney would win in a truly fair election.  However, I believe the Libs will implement every variant of voter fraud, particularly in the swing states, to ensure their man wins.  Because of this I believe Obama scrapes by for 4 more and the damage that results will be extreme.
Link Posted: 10/6/2012 3:56:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Dammit, I held my breath and voted for GW and McStain in my first and second elections, and I'm liking Mitt a fuckuva lot more than those two.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top