Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If you can't hear the "BWOOSH" of the muzzle blast after you hear the crack of the bullet, you are proabally not being delibrately fired upon.

I'll remember that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]
didnt hunting season open today?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#3]
www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/report/call/call_96-3_cpt2bd2.htm

Study this for next time and take a whole squad with you.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#4]
We have been over run by the out of towners who come to our area to get as wasted as they can and attempt to hunt.
When we are out cutting firewood we wear orange hard hats as a extra form of protection from both the trees and the crazy hunters.
Our locals are much better (maybe not that much better as years pass) but you can spot the out of town hunters from the locals.
Locals rarley wear anything orange (not required) and the hotel hunters, the out of towners are dressed from head to toe in orange. They stay in motels, get up whenever, load up their five ATVs and attempt to locate a kill and they will and they do shoot at anything including groves of Aspens in an attempt to flush out animals to shoot at not even thinking that people may have a camp set up in those groves. True city hunters.
We live on a ridge with a valley on one side and at the break of dawn the shots can be heard coming from all directions. The problem is that you can barely see the few homes where we live, all on land from the valley where the big bulls, Pronghorns and bucks are and when we hear the rounds blasting it worries us during the season. The only safe hunt is bow season. Then we can rest a little better.
There are good and there are bad hunters around here.. The bad seem to feel that it is proper to come up to our area, get as drunk as they can, create new roads with their ATVs and leave as much trash behind as possible.
The good hunters still track their kill and respect the land but that seems to be less and less every year around here.
It can get scary around here and if I was being shot at I would call the warden as soon as possible! Cell phones do work in most areas?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:48:49 PM EDT
[#5]
It's flowering time for outdoor crops. Marijuana flowers outdoors when total daylight length decreases towards the fall season. Harvest is fast approaching. I'm not saying that's what occured, but I thought i'd set the record straight regarding the outdoor marijuana season.

Either you were being toyed with by a highly skilled person (since you were repeatedly missed) or you are about as lucky as John Travolta and Samuel Jackson in "Pulp Fiction."

Seek cover, determine enemy position and return fire.

BTW, I wouldn't have called the cops either. You would have come under suspicion.

HS1
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:51:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Those are called hornets...

MT

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:58:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Next time put on your ghille and Carlos Hathcock his ass.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:01:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'd lik to think that if I were in that situation I would have reacted differently.

1.  I would not have left the ammo laying on the ground.
2.  I would have assessed the situation to figure out where the shots were coming from.
3.  I would have attempted to use a cell phone to contact the authorities.
4.  I WOULD have layed suppressing fire.  Oh fuck you'd better believe it.  If I knew about where the shots were coming from I'd be returning fire for damn sure.
5.  I would have gotten the hell out of there.
6.  I would have contacted the authorities with the exact location burned into a GPS.

+1

I would've cut loose with "Ol' Painless" in the direction of fire...that'll shut 'em up!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:10:20 AM EDT
[#9]

It was a BEAR!!!!  

A BEAR was shooting at Poink!!!

It's well known that bears will attack people for no reason, take their rifles and then go do "forest drive byes".  

For a bear it is more of a "walk bye" but it is the same.

Poink, ... the bears are after you!

These must have been black bears.  

Fortunately for you, black bears are not very good shots.  (Hence why you were not hit)  

If it had been a grizzily bear, you would not have lived to tell the story.

As everyone knows, grizzily bears, are the elite snipers of of the bear world.  (Whew!)  

These elite sniper bears were origionally kept on special CIA farms and trained to shoot. (some escaped)

You got lucky.  Next time you may not be so lucky.  

One more reason why it makes no sense to "keep and arm bears".   (KAAB)  

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one was stolen by a bear and used to shoot at Poink"  

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:12:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It was a BEAR!!!!  

A BEAR was shooting at Poink!!!

It's well known that bears will attack people for no reason, take their rifles and then go do "forest drive byes".  

For a bear it is more of a "walk bye" but it is the same.

Poink, ... the bears are after you!

These must have been black bears.  

Fortunately for you, black bears are not very good shots.  (Hence why you were not hit)  

If it had been a grizzily bear, you would not have lived to tell the story.

As everyone knows, grizzily bears, are the elite snipers of of the bear world.  (Whew!)  

These elite sniper bears were origionally kept on special CIA farms and trained to shoot. (some escaped)

You got lucky.  Next time you may not be so lucky.  

One more reason why it makes no sense to "keep and arm bears".   (KAAB)  

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one was stolen by a bear and used to shoot at Poink"  

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:27:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks IamtheNRA,

I know I shouldn't laugh at my own crap, but that post had me laughing so hard that it brought tears to my eyes.  

ROTFLMAO

Zen
"This is my sick humor, there are many me, but this one is mine"  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:41:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
we heard the shots being fired, but a lot of people shoot in the national forest. just walking in you see shells and casings all over the place. however, we went far away from where people were shooting, and we were at a MUCH higher elevation..

any of you from colorado, stay away from the left hand canyon area...

Lefthand Canyon.............that explains it! Reading all of your posts up till now, I kept thinking to myself "Was this guy at LH Canyon?"

Did you park at the first shooting spot, put on your packs, and hike all the way to the very back of the canyon past the fire pit and up around the bend? If you went up into the hills behind the canyon then you were probably infront some jackass's backstop. Or someone was shooting up into the hill side around where you were and didn't see you.

LH Canyon is set up like a wagon wheel with the canyons pointing in towards the center. If you walk into the hills your walking down range!

Stay away from LH Canyon, try the Pawnee Grasslands.............it's safer!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:53:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
we heard the shots being fired, but a lot of people shoot in the national forest. just walking in you see shells and casings all over the place. however, we went far away from where people were shooting, and we were at a MUCH higher elevation..

any of you from colorado, stay away from the left hand canyon area...

Lefthand Canyon.............that explains it! Reading all of your posts up till now, I kept thinking to myself "Was this guy at LH Canyon?"

Did you park at the first shooting spot, put on your packs, and hike all the way to the very back of the canyon past the fire pit and up around the bend? If you went up into the hills behind the canyon then you were probably infront some jackass's backstop. Or someone was shooting up into the hill side around where you were and didn't see you.

LH Canyon is set up like a wagon wheel with the canyons pointing in towards the center. If you walk into the hills your walking down range!

Stay away from LH Canyon, try the Pawnee Grasslands.............it's safer!

I was thinking the same thing.. I thought he must be behind a backstop and taking the incoming fire. You wasn't lieing .You was being shot at..... WD
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:55:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Not likely to be a Meth lab, or Pot Patch

why would a grower or 'chemist' fire on someone, and surely bring SWAT into the area?

Plus, "rounds whizzing between two people 5 feet apart?"

I am not doubting the guy, but it sure does seem.....well.... hard to believe.

If it were true, and If it were me.....

I'd have been in my first firefight!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:01:47 AM EDT
[#15]
If someone had the balls to shoot at them they probably had the balls to screw on an illegal silencer.

Damn, I'd be pissed off enough to hunt me some hippy/methhead trophies.  Shooting at people is totally uncalled for.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:20:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey poink, check out this link to my thread in the Hometown forum. You may start to think twice about LH Canyon.  
LEFTHAND CANYON
                                                                                                                                                               My advice if you must shoot up there:

1) Bring a buddy.

2) Stay out of the tree line.

3) Stay armed at all times. Me and my buddies always carry side arms while shooting and one of us is always standing behind us observing the AO while we concentrate on our targets.

4) Take your weapon down range with you and keep a full mag on you incase someone walks up on your position  while your down range.

A few years ago there was a group of  kids who were shot with their own weapons by some ass posing as a park ranger. I don't know the details, but I heard he disarmed them then shot them.

Another story I heard of was here on ARFCOM. Someone observed a guy who shot off his thumb up at LH.

Stay safe!

Edited: Forgot to add my link!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:24:38 AM EDT
[#17]
When someone begins a story with "this story is no BS", I just tend to be wary of the contents of the story.

You shouldn't have to justify your words.........

JMHO
YMMV

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:32:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Hmmm I smell something, oh thats rigt its ba... ..ba.. bullshit!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
When someone begins a story with "this story is no BS", I just tend to be wary of the contents of the story.

You shouldn't have to justify your words.........

JMHO
YMMV

No, give the guy some credit. If you knew of LH Canyon you would see the plausibility of his story. I highly doubt someone was trying to off poink and his buddy. I think they were in the wrong spot at the wrong time, and at LH Canyon being up in the treeline ANYWHERE in that AO is the wrong spot!

You did the right thing poink. Policed up your shit and hauled ass out of there. Next time, if you choose a next time, stay down in the canyon where the others shoot. And watch your six!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and no, i didn't go to the cops, because i never go to the cops for ANYTHING. i trust them as much as i trust democrats.

plus, i don't need them coming over to my place and shooting my pet hamster because it was "posing a threat to them"

Agree.   Don't invite the MAN into your life.  Often, the microscope will be turned on YOU.

Another agree.  What the fuck are the cops going to do?  It's several hours later, in the middle of the woods and the poster doesn't even know where the guy WAS that was shooting at him.  The cops can't do shit unless they have a crystal ball.  So why would you want to bring the cops in on it when they can't do anything for you anyways?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#21]

I'm tellin' ya, it was BEARS!!!!!!

The bears are trying to get Poink!

It's those anti-social black bears with "the rap music" and "The funky hair styles".

Zen

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Just STFU everybody knows your lying.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I think one important question has not been asked.  What were you an your buddy armed with?

I see no reason to involve the cops either.  

I doubt it was growers.  Growing Pot outdoors requires maintenance....seems like this place is busy.....most growers would stay away.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#25]
... Judging from the report, how far away would you say the gunman was?

... Any guess on caliber?

... Controlled fire?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:07:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Tidler, you can laugh all you want.  We have meth labs here too....and just because you have no balls, doesn't mean everyone else is the same way.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Next time put on your ghille and Carlos Hathcock his ass.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:24:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd lik to think that if I were in that situation I would have reacted differently.

1.  I would not have left the ammo laying on the ground.
2.  I would have assessed the situation to figure out where the shots were coming from.
3.  I would have attempted to use a cell phone to contact the authorities.
4.  I WOULD have layed suppressing fire.  Oh fuck you'd better believe it.  If I knew about where the shots were coming from I'd be returning fire for damn sure.
5.  I would have gotten the hell out of there.
6.  I would have contacted the authorities with the exact location burned into a GPS.

+1

I would've cut loose with "Ol' Painless" in the direction of fire...that'll shut 'em up!

Who hit us today!?  I don't know damn it!  I saw.. saw something! He was there. Those eyes..  they, they disappered....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#28]
This story smells like bull pucky to me.

I've spent my fair share of time in the pits pulling targets and even behind the berm, you can tell the direction from which the fire is coming.  You can tell by the bullet impacts relative to your position.  You can hear the muzzle blast and judge its direction.   You can gage the distance by the time lag from muzzle report to the sound of the bullet overhead.  None of these methods are perfect, but taken together, they are a good gage of direction of fire and distance to shooter.

If you did not call the police, call them now.  Post a copy of the police report.  Until then I call this report BS.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Screw calling the cops.  

Should've attempted to determine direction of fire and approximate distance.  

Then, stalked hostile area from flank and attempted to ID OPFOR.  

Once visual ID, assess whether hasty ambush is in order.  

Recon, assess, and assualt if necessary and/or feasible.

Would have been a good opportunity to test stalking and intel gathering skills.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:29:15 PM EDT
[#30]
you know, i really dont give a shit if some of you think i am bullshitting about this. 'impressing' people on the internet has never been one of my priorities. do you really think i care about trying to impress some guy behind the monitor in his spare bedroom of his double wide? no.

plus, i don't see how this would 'impress' anybody in the first place.

just telling what happened, yesterday. that's all.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#31]

I know that I haven't been around for quite a while. So I don't really know Poink well.  

And I have kidded him here about it being bears that are shooting at him. But that is purely in jest.

Why do so many of you deem it ok to question his honesty in this topic?  Can't you just accept the man at his word?

Would you have the guts to call someone a liar to their face?  

If Poink says some bullets wizzed by his head, I believe him.  And will do so, until there is some evidence that he is a pathological liar or that this story is untrue.

Just because he can't answer (or won't) answer all of these specific questions doesn't mean this didn't happen.

When someone shoots at you (or other adreniline related activity happens) things sometimes get blured.  Ever heard of the "fog of war"?

People being shot at are to busy getting their behind out of the line of fire to take notes about it.

My point is, that it is very bad form to call someone a liar.  In person it can get your nose broken.  

I try to treat people on the web as I would in person.  It's a good rule of thumb.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:06:30 PM EDT
[#32]
If I knew who he was, and I thought he was lying, I would call him on it - immediately.  Friends don't let friends lie.  I do not know him.

If I were face-to-face with him, and did not know him (I do not) and thought he were lying, I would most likely ignore him (very disrespectful) or call him on it.

As I do not know him, and we are not face-to-face, I am offering my estimation of his tale.  Take it, or leave it as you wish.  

I understand bad stuff happens.  Deal with it appropriately by filing a police report.  The report should read, "attempted murder".  Provise some objective evidence of your story.

I also know a lot of BS goes across the internet.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:16:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
you know, i really dont give a shit if some of you think i am bullshitting about this. 'impressing' people on the internet has never been one of my priorities. do you really think i care about trying to impress some guy behind the monitor in his spare bedroom of his double wide? no.

plus, i don't see how this would 'impress' anybody in the first place.

just telling what happened, yesterday. that's all.

Excuse me?!?

I'll have you know that I'm surfing from the Robert Taylor Homes in Chicago.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
first of all, i'm not the type to run to the police. WHY? Playing with illegal FA? ;) secondly, you people can think im full of shit for all i care, i'm just saying whats up.

i've spoken to members here who go shoot in that area, and even they will say that place is full of crazies.

Dude, no one who shoots at me will ever live to the end of the day.

I would have ran to the table. 3-5 sec rush the whole way.

Grab my ar and 12 gauge (when I get one) and the range bag with my loaded mags and shotshells.

then I would have low crawled out of the AO with buddy laying down cover fire.

Once clear about 50 meters to the side I would have flanked the fucker.

Like some one else said, try to get a visual, evaluate the threat, apply fire.

WHy didn't you shoot back!!!!!!! you shoot north and east, your bussy shoots west and south.
From the prone, btw. Low crawl often to keep the  tango from learning your position.

This pisses me off.

No way you would get prosecuted, to many rounds thrown at you. Easy SD shoot.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:02:32 PM EDT
[#35]
My dad and uncle had a similar experience while hunting in the woods of Michigan many years ago. Except my uncle was a newly commissioned 2nd LT in the Marine Corps and my dad had just graduated Marine security guard training.

needless to say who ever was shooting at them fucked with the wrong people and probably had to get a new pair of underwear.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:29:47 PM EDT
[#36]
poink always has a dramatic and interesting story to tell us arfcommers.  Looking forward to the next one.

Glad you're safe, BTW.  And I agree with Zen's last post.  Especially when many of us meet up at different shoots.  Nothing like talking smack to someone only to see them face to face at a local arfcom shoot.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:37:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Poink, I was at Lefthand Canyon on saturday, around 4:30. Can you describe where in the canyon you were?

I was there with my friend, teaching her how to shoot my AR, and left as it got dark. As we left, it really got dark, but a bunch of guys with shotguns were still there.

Got more details?

Edit: Were you in the main Lefthand area? Because as I was loading mags, I heard a bunch of rapidfire shots coming from outside of the canyon.

This is the area I'm talking about when I say "lefthand canyon":
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:10:05 PM EDT
[#38]
What a pigsty.  No wonder tehy want to shut down the public shooting areas.  You guys need a work party to clean that place up.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
You heard the bullets wiz by but never the crack of the round being fired??

Come on man?

And did you report this??

SGatr15

I have been shot at from a distance...and ALWAYS heard the whizz first!!!up close..you see the flash!!!then the heat!!don't remember hearing anything!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Man, what a tough audience.  I guess I'll leave my story about the time we dodged a German torpedo on Lake Okeechobee (?) at home.  And Hell, we were in a little Jon boat!  No gas......dead battery.....sharks circling the boat....then the massive thunder/lightening storm!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:55:24 PM EDT
[#42]
This is funny.

Another funny story. My family and I are deer hunting one winter in northern Wisconsin. My stand is adjacent to a field and I see three does and a buck coming towards me. They turn and head into the woods between my location and my brother's stand. A few minutes later he buck reappears in a clearing. I drop him and the does begin running past him. I level my crosshairs on one of the running does and fire (miss), fire again (miss). By now they're out of sight. I get down a few minutes later to check for a blood trail and I see orange moving toward me through the woods. It's my brother saying "holy man!...I think my stand is at a lower elevation than yours!" "Why?" I asked. "Because I heard bullets whizzing through the trees just above my head!"
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Man, what a tough audience.  I guess I'll leave my story about the time we dodged a German torpedo on Lake Okeechobee (?) at home.  And Hell, we were in a little Jon boat!  No gas......dead battery.....sharks circling the boat....then the massive thunder/lightening storm!

"3rd rock" quote: That happened to you too!?!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
This is funny.

Another funny story. My family and I are deer hunting one winter in northern Wisconsin. My stand is adjacent to a field and I see three does and a buck coming towards me. They turn and head into the woods between my location and my brother's stand. A few minutes later he buck reappears in a clearing. I drop him and the does begin running past him. I level my crosshairs on one of the running does and fire (miss), fire again (miss). By now they're out of sight. I get down a few minutes later to check for a blood trail and I see orange moving toward me through the woods. It's my brother saying "holy man!...I think my stand is at a lower elevation than yours!" "Why?" I asked. "Because I heard bullets whizzing through the trees just above my head!"

that's not a funny story, that's terrifying........
I hate to be the voice of reality but you have no business toting a gun around the woods flinging bullets.  If you don't know where your partners are and are shooting where you can't account for the fired bullets, you are going to kill someone someday.

you're the reason I archery hunt only now.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Moby Dick scared the sharks away and I caught a world record largemouth....we just didn't have room in that little boat to keep him.  Oh well, I know where he lives.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:20:54 PM EDT
[#46]
thats why it's so important to always use a good back stop when shooting, maybe somebody was shooting and didnt know you were in that direction? since you couldnt see him , he probably couldnt see you either.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:48:28 PM EDT
[#47]
What a shithole for a spot. Nothin like a nice spot full of crap..Do you eat where you shit aswell?Apparently
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#48]
When I was a kid (I guess around 11 years old), my dad, my brother, and I were ground hog hunting on my uncle's property in Maryland. We walked through a little band of woods to get to another field away from where we parked, and not a minute after we got in the clear we heard bullets zinging by us. Then we heard the bangs.  It was some drunk asshole who was renting a trailer from my uncle, taking pot shots at us from his yard. We hit the dirt, and my dad fired one round (.243 I think) back into a bucket that was on the ground about 3 feet from the guy. I'd say we were about 300 yards out. Turns out the bucket was full of water. The guy dropped his rifle and hauled ass into his trailer. We stayed down for a couple more minutes and then beat feet back into the woods towards the truck. We went to my uncle's house and he called the cops (his son in law was a deputy), and they pulled the assclown out of his trailer and took him away.

That was probably the most scared I've ever been. My brother and I had also taken aim on the guy, but dad got his shot off quick and told us not to shoot. Good thing - I was aiming right at the guy (.222 Rem Mag) and from prone I'm certain I'd have hit him. When that bucket exploded the guy just about jumped out of his clothes!!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#49]
You went into the woods during hunting season to target shoot?  It was probably hunters looking to discourage you from continuing to scare the deer from the area.

But it has happened to me before. Isn't it FUN?   Meth heads were my encounter.

Was at my spot about 20 minutes and had reloaded and made a few shots at the target when I saw my ammo can flip forward and onto it's side. First thought was that a ricochet? But that didn't seem right as it fell jumped and fell the wrong direction, it dawned on me - SHIT as I took hearing gear off heard a plunk and report.

Over the table I go and beeline for the a fallen cottonwood to my left. As I mulled over the situation, I tried pinpoint the origin of the shots I yelled out pissed off.  Got back F*ck You's and potshots into the tree.  From that "chat" I was able to ditermine he was completely irrational, figure out his location (SW about 1/2 way to 3/4's up the hill) and figure his caliber was a .22 by the report.

As I yelled out a few threats about there I'm going to stick his squirrel gun I stuck my rifle up over the tree and sent some negotiators in his general direction.  As my hearing recovered I heard some scrambling through the tree's away from me so I peered over the tree and saw 2 men wearing t-shirts and jeans go over the top.    

Left my gear, and made the longest mile walk of my life, scanning the hills and trees back to the car.  

Drove to the sheriff’s office and reported the incident.  Went out there showed him the location and got my gear, He and the DNR guy later found a little blood on a tree, 22lr casings and a hastily abandoned Meth lab about 1/2 mile my original location.

If they would have left me alone I would have never knew they were there.  But noooooooooo they just had to be stupid and challenge my presence.  If it ever happens again, I think I’ll just hunt the person(s) down.  The land owner closed the area from use because of the meth lab problems he's having.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#50]
i have had multiple rounds fired at me while deep in some wooded area one time, one just cleared my brothers head by an inch, no crap, rifle fire

my brother stayed put, i flanked them, armed to the teeth

drunks with some rifles shooting up cars, i put the fear of God into them, it really spooked them when they seen that i was not in fear, but angry, armed, and on their flank

ps, i never called the law
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top