Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 3:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Your title doesn't read the same for parents of small children.

My thoughts too.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Very Impressive ! The guy with the undees exposed, his triceps were ridiculous. Kinda motivates me to hit the gym again.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 3:27:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out Convict Conditioning Book...old school strength. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and thought he had some excellent points. http://www.dragondoor.com/shop-by-department/digital-books/b41/?gclid=CLq86culkq8CFUfd4AodGmkz1A

As far as the video, incredible.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like they had lots of free time when they were in prison.

Where are you getting that from?

Many states removed weights and workout equipment from their prisons.  Some of this was because the inmates were becoming huge.  The ones who really wanted to stay in shape started doing these type of workouts.  Just Google barstarzz and prison workout and you can find more info.  

I'm not knocking these guys.  They have incredible strength.  But I'm just being honest.

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I just found my team mates for next years Crossfit games
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 3:42:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I was waiting to see how long it would take for the prison comments to start.
A while ago there was a thread where a video of black dudes were doing the same kinds of stunts.
Many,many posts about ex cons and ensuing hilarity.
Then it turned out the video was a professional strength exibition group that toured the country.
Then posts of yeah but what were they doing before they got jobs etc etc
GD can be boringly predictable,
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 3:47:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I was waiting to see how long it would take for the prison comments to start.

A while ago there was a thread where a video of black dudes were doing the same kinds of stunts.

Many,many posts about ex cons and ensuing hilarity.

Then it turned out the video was a professional strength exibition group that toured the country.

Then posts of yeah but what were they doing before they got jobs etc etc

GD can be boringly predictable,

Indeed.

I worked with a guy who was a real life spider man. It was incredible. I watched him run up a wall at a corner, jump to grab a 15ft. ledge and pull himself up effortlessly to land with his feet on top of the ledge like in a movie. It is one of the craziest things I've seen a man do.

He had around 4% body fat and had taken martial arts for 10-12 years to stay in top shape. Man was he in great shape.

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 4:02:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Easily three of the fittest people I've ever seen.

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 4:37:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#12]

There's got to be a program for you......

Somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice strength but how old do you have to be to finally

decide to pull your pants up and hide your fucking underwear?

Well...that's just to hide the chicken legs underneath.  
No shit, check out the guy at 2:07's legs. I was looking the wheelchair he rode in on . I don't see how legs that small can move around that much weight

They probably weigh 150 - 170max, (probably less) assuming theyre in the 5'7-6'0 range.

I figured as much, but even still, if you look at his legs they appear to be about the same width as the dip bar right next to him.

My younger brother is a lanky little bastard, he's about 5'6"/7", 120lbs without an ounce of fat on his body, and even his legs are bigger than that dudes.

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Looks like they had lots of free time when they were in prison.

Exactly what I was thinking
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 9:49:58 PM EDT
[#15]
There's a lot of videos featuring Hannibal.

That dude is dumb as a fucking brick.  He looks half retarded, and he's jacked as shit, but his legs look like fuckin' toothpicks.  I'd be legitimately surprised if he could squat 135# even a 2 or 3 times.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 10:10:33 PM EDT
[#16]
I can do that, I just don't want to.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Two words,  Sport Climbers
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Seen a few of thier vids.   Those guys have some hard core upper body strength.  The one arm pull ups blew my mind.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Seen a few of thier vids.   Those guys have some hard core upper body strength.  The one arm pull ups blew my mind.

Search youtube for 1 finger pullups.

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 10:46:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Three or four hours a week won't get you there. Ask me how I know

Three or four hours and week will certainly get you there.  %95 of it is based on diet.

I have that kind of time.  Teach me thy ways...
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Two words,  Sport Climbers

like this, gay ass music tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apKvJME8bpw

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#22]
I got into Crossfit a little over two years ago and I love it but it made me quickly realize that body weight workouts punish big guys.

I'm 6'4" 240 (working to be 225) and I get my ass kicked daily in the gym on regular body weight stuff.

My cardio is good and I can knock out 6 miles in around 55 min but Burpees, handstand push ups, and box jumps  empty my tank quick.

These guys do body weight without effort it seems.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 11:05:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Whew! I can knock out 100 solid push ups in 2 minutes, but when it comes to pull ups- about 20 and I'm in trouble. Pretty amazing core strength.

Of course it helps when you are ALL upper body.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top