Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:41:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I am waiting for a Space Shuttle Door Gunner Delta SEAL Ranger (average ARFCOMmer) to suggest a Hattori Hanzō sword
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Having a sword in the home increases the chances of a loved one being injured by it.  No one needs a sword- they're only for killing people.

I know you're having fun but along these lines I really respect the sword. I consider the sword the first true weapon.  The first invention designed solely to kill ones fellow.

The axe and arrow and sling, spear and knife are all tools. The sword (with the exception of some later  specially designed later variants) is designed only for humans to use on eachother.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top