Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#1]
He's right, Obama should be on trial for murder.  

Really?, it's questionable they bent the rules, but 1000's of Americans die every year for no sensible reason whatsoever.

I think that this is one case of..."Oops, our bad.." That I can live with.

Now on to taking care of other American's who care to be Americans.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

question, was it lawful for the us government to kill Americans who fought for the Germans in WWII?

I say yes, because they were enemy combatants, same with Anwar.

Yep, if an American citizen declares war against America, they lose any and all rights to its constitutional protections.

Then why was McVeigh tried and had all his constitutional protections?

That's what I am saying. We need a law to describe the exact conditions in which you no longer are a citizen protected from the US government.  Otherwise they technically can make anyone a non citizen and deny them a trial and execute them for damn near any  reason they please.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Is there room on that page for me?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top