Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:21:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
There seems to be a misconception among some of you.

You can say what you want,just make sure you direct it at the RIGHT person/group.....and that is where we might think differently!

The terrorists we are fighting today are using ISLAM as an EXCUSE for their criminal acts.The same way
other people -in history-have claimed to be doing it to eliminate an "inferior" race(Nazis),in the name of God (the inquisition),etc.
To jump from there to: ALL Germans who lived in 1939-46,or all christians who lived in the 15-16th century were criminals, in NOT right!

Alright I'll start!

All the muslim terrorists be Chechen,Iraqi,( fill in the blank) are despicable and should be terminated on sight.If they are using mosques to hide in them,we should drop some MOAB on the mosque.I am sure we have some left from the war. Thjere,i feel better!

Thanks Ed for going first..Now what's more effective for killing terrorists.. a .22 or .38?  (..my weak attempt at reconciliation here...)

I think that we all need to cool down here.  Take a trip to the range today, load some more of your pet load, clean your weapons, take your kids/buddies shooting etc.  We don't have to forget the events of yesterday..they are still vividly burned into my mind, but I won't let blind hatred make me ineffective and useless from rage.  Venting is normal and healthy, but IMHO I would rather funnel the rage to more productive tasks then blowing off with a keyboard.  YMMV?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:28:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:59:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Fill in the blanks:

_______ every last _________
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:08:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Fill in the blanks:

Lock up  every last gun-owner

See?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top