[#1]
Alright lets see where this goes.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:16:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He wasn't hurting anything.

You will now be the target of all manner of annoying but harmless shit by every kid in the neighborhood.

Good job.
View Quote

He was disrupting my zen like focus and my thoughts.  So yes, he was.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:16:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I really dislike stupid people.
View Quote

You dislike a lot of people.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just had to stare this kid down because he was banging a fucking broom into the street for no fucking reason.  I stared at him until he dropped it when he was twirling it around.

Bob fucking damn it was annoying.
View Quote

Dude you showed that motherfucker the biz. Bet he don't eva come up round there no mo all sweepin' rubbish an shit. Ya heard? Respek....
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:17:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:19:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Dude you showed that motherfucker the biz. Bet he don't eva come up round there no mo all sweepin' rubbish an shit. Ya heard? Respek....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just had to stare this kid down because he was banging a fucking broom into the street for no fucking reason.  I stared at him until he dropped it when he was twirling it around.

He wasn't sweeping anything.  He was banging the fucking broom into the ground twirling it over his heads and randomly making hooting noises.

I think he's got assbergers, ADHD or negligent parents or no friends his own age.  When I was his age I was fucking exploring train tracks and burning shit and vandalizing things.  I feel sorry for him sometimes.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah he does but only the stupid ones.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:20:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too true.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:25:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He wasn't sweeping anything.  He was banging the fucking broom into the ground twirling it over his heads and randomly making hooting noises.

I think he's got assbergers, ADHD or negligent parents or no friends his own age.  When I was his age I was fucking exploring train tracks and burning shit and vandalizing things.  I feel sorry for him sometimes.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What with the hootin' noises you may have yourself an injun infestation. Good luck, an wear you some silk.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think the kid is the one on the spectrum.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:35:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people are just off.  I knew a kid in 5th to 11th grade, one of his main ambitions in life was to be the old cranky guy that yelled at kids to get off his lawn.  He spent some time in jail and working in the deli at a grocery store last I heard of him.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:36:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn broom probably had it coming.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:36:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm on a different plane of existence of the spectrum.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem like a real winner
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:46:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you a wizard?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#16]
We missed you MDK89
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Spam
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top