Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Laywer up, and take one for the team by passing it off to Tactical-Jew
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Her parents were in tears about the decline of Jewish children saying among other things that nearly 1/3rd of college age Jews are professing homosexuality.  No Jewish babies in your womb they told her. (I don't know if the facts are true or not but I sure have a bunch of writer friends who are Jewish and Gay.)
Anyway Sarah tells me that since I'm a Jew by birth that she and three of her girl friends would like my to father a child.  I can do it, or artificial insemination.  
I won't have any financial or legal responsibility, and the kids will be raised in a loving environment.  
What would you do?
I would hit it After the legal paperwork is filed absolving me of any form of child support.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Will they let you have dirty monkey sex with them?  If that is the way they choose to be impregnated?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]
"I won't have any financial or legal responsibility"

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I wouldnt do it.....

Even though you will never be responsible for those children, thay are still your children and you will have no impact what so ever on their lives.  Can you accept that?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:18:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Pennsylvania Court Orders Sperm Donor to Lesbian Couple to Pay Child Support

HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania  —  A sperm donor who helped a lesbian couple conceive two children is liable for child support under a state appellate court ruling that a legal expert believes might be the first of its kind in the U.S.

Some states have laws that are supposed to protect sperm donors, but those laws can be overturned by judges who feel that the welfare of the child is more important - and that means you pay.  Even if not, you'll be out legal costs.

I wouldn't.  Do you really want your child raised by someone else, anyway?

SUPREME COURT OVER RULES

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22488113/

ARRISBURG, Pa. - The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that a woman who promised a sperm donor he would not have to pay child support cannot renege on the deal.

The 3-2 decision overturns lower court rulings under which Joel L. McKiernan had been paying up to $1,500 a month to support twin boys born in August 1994 to Ivonne V. Ferguson, his former girlfriend and co-worker.

“Where a would-be donor cannot trust that he is safe from a future support action, he will be considerably less likely to provide his sperm to a friend or acquaintance who asks, significantly limiting a would-be mother’s reproductive prerogatives,” Justice Max Baer wrote in the majority opinion issued last week.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Damn, whatever happened to the quaint notion of a child needing a mother AND a father to raise them?  Call me old fashioned, but shit-on-a-shingle, guys - without sounding cliched, think of the children.

Sorry that is the old fashioned idea. Lots of children have 2 Dads, or 2 Moms.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:19:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Get a vasectomy.

Hit it multiple times

Be confused when no one gets pregnant.

WIN!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:19:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well, honestly, I *would*, in fact, hit it.

+1.  If they are decent, I would be nailing them hard.

EDIT: "Stealth" vasectomy first.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:19:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get a vasectomy.

Hit it multiple times

This FTW

+2
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
One of them, (the pretiest) is an attorney.  In fact she went to Georgetown and slightly knew my half brother.
She said she could draw up the paperwork.  I believe her, but I would always wonder.  

She doesn't care.  Some courts will agree, some will not.

What does she lose if her argument fails?  Nothing, infact she gets money FROM you to help with child support.

You need to be a bit more skeptical.  If serious hire your own attorney to over look her proposal and doe some independent research.

Look, if these women wanted pregnant, they would be.  I'd be suspicious that they don't do it the normal way and go get a truely blind sperm donner.  Being Jewish?  Please, they could make up any lie they want to placate mom and dad on this issue.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Retard Drumset
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:20:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I see a multitude of child support payments in your future.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get a vasectomy.

Hit it multiple times

WIN!!!

Yes yes.  I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#15]
seeing no one has posted these yet.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#16]
i haven't seen it mentioned but just another tidbit to ponder.....

kids need dads....go to a prison and ask the guys where their dads were when they were growing up....then hit the local strip club and ask the ladies where their dad's were when they were growing up....

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Her parents were in tears about the decline of Jewish children saying among other things that nearly 1/3rd of college age Jews are professing homosexuality.  No Jewish babies in your womb they told her. (I don't know if the facts are true or not but I sure have a bunch of writer friends who are Jewish and Gay.)
Anyway Sarah tells me that since I'm a Jew by birth that she and three of her girl friends would like my to father a child.  I can do it, or artificial insemination.  
I won't have any financial or legal responsibility, and the kids will be raised in a loving environment.  
What would you do?

LAWYER UP. Any time a woman wants you to impregnate her but says you won't have any responsibility for it, you KNOW that eventually she's going to hit you up for child support and be bleeding you dry for the next twenty years.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#18]
You do realize that even if you have signed contracts, witnessed by all 9 members of the supreme court, you *STILL* can be taken to court and held accountable for child support, right?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

kids need dads....go to a prison and ask the guys where their dads were when they were growing up....then hit the local strip club and ask the ladies where their dad's were when they were growing up....

Not true I have never met my dad and I am relatively well adjusted and never been convicted of a crime. Though the kids with no dad usually seem to be the biggest fatties

ask me how I know
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Tarp.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#21]
If you actually believe them, I'd be concerned that the child will be born with below-average intelligence.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:25:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Crap, the one time I can use the "It's a trap" picture and I can't find it.

Someone else can take the honors.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:25:39 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Get a vasectomy and repeatedly tap that ass.

FTW
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#24]
height=8
Quoted:
5some?

fuck it im fowing
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
If you actually believe them, I'd be concerned that the child will be born with below-average intelligence.

ZING !  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not true I have never met my dad and I am relatively well adjusted and never been convicted of a crime. Though the kids with no dad usually seem to be the biggest fatties

ask me how I know

mine exists...he was never around....i grew up in bad nieghborhoods, not many dad's around.....i didn't say all kids without grow up fucked up, but alot do...take a look at our ghettos....
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Post pics of the girls please!!!    
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pennsylvania Court Orders Sperm Donor to Lesbian Couple to Pay Child Support

HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania  —  A sperm donor who helped a lesbian couple conceive two children is liable for child support under a state appellate court ruling that a legal expert believes might be the first of its kind in the U.S.

Some states have laws that are supposed to protect sperm donors, but those laws can be overturned by judges who feel that the welfare of the child is more important - and that means you pay.  Even if not, you'll be out legal costs.

I wouldn't.  Do you really want your child raised by someone else, anyway?

SUPREME COURT OVER RULES

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22488113/

ARRISBURG, Pa. - The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that a woman who promised a sperm donor he would not have to pay child support cannot renege on the deal.

The 3-2 decision overturns lower court rulings under which Joel L. McKiernan had been paying up to $1,500 a month to support twin boys born in August 1994 to Ivonne V. Ferguson, his former girlfriend and co-worker.

“Where a would-be donor cannot trust that he is safe from a future support action, he will be considerably less likely to provide his sperm to a friend or acquaintance who asks, significantly limiting a would-be mother’s reproductive prerogatives,” Justice Max Baer wrote in the majority opinion issued last week.

Arthur Caplan, chairman of the Department of Medical Ethics at the University of Pennsylvania, said the decision runs counter to the pattern established by similar cases, where the interests of the progeny have generally been given great weight.

Besides, do you really want to pay court costs to get this overturned at a state Supreme Court level?  If you don't live in Pennsylvania, does the ruling even apply?

If you want a kid, get married and get busy.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:30:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Actually I was quite honored.  the article Sarah's mother keeps referring to was in the JWV newsletter some time in the past few years.  From her point of view the father must be able to claim a Jewish line of descent which I can.  I'm also 60 so I don't think I'll be around to worry about claims.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#30]
HIT IT
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#31]
New plan.

Father the children.

Get custody and child support from all the women.  Raise the four kids on your own and live off the child support money from fourth lesbo workaholics.

1. Lesbos wnat my essence
2. ??????????
3. Profit!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Actually I was quite honored.  the article Sarah's mother keeps referring to was in the JWV newsletter some time in the past few years.  From her point of view the father must be able to claim a Jewish line of descent which I can.  I'm also 60 so I don't think I'll be around to worry about claims.

Now I'm really thinking this is some kind of trick.

What kind of assets do you have?  What kind of assets to they think you have?

All those kids can now claim part of your estate when you die.

There are ulterior motives at work here.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
One of them, (the pretiest) is an attorney.  In fact she went to Georgetown and slightly knew my half brother.
She said she could draw up the paperwork.  I believe her, but I would always wonder.  

They are trying to trick you man. Don't do it.

Unless the OP is extremely wealthy, wouldn't these girls pick some rich dude to try to "trick"?

No, its easier to find a weaker man and gang up on him to try to wear him down as a group. This is a very typical and lame female tactic they are trying to pull off.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#35]
No way. The whole story sounds fruity to me. At a minimum you should consult a lawyer.  If he says yes, consult another one until he smacks you upside the head and tells you that you are nuts.

If you do it, expect those girls to have your balls in a jar the second they get tired of being pretend mommy and daddy.

Sorry to sound like a jerk, but I really wouldn't do that if I were you.  Good women aren't that hard to come by.  Why would you take such an insane step?  too much can go wrong there.

Run away dude.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Make sure you get a legal binding contract.
Then hit it hard and fast, and hope it takes a few times to get her knocked up.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Get a vasectomy.

Hit it multiple times

Pure genius.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Arthur Caplan, chairman of the Department of Medical Ethics at the University of Pennsylvania, said the decision runs counter to the pattern established by similar cases, where the interests of the progeny have generally been given great weight.

Besides, do you really want to pay court costs to get this overturned at a state Supreme Court level?  If you don't live in Pennsylvania, does the ruling even apply?

If you want a kid, get married and get busy.

Arthur Caplan's opinion is irrelevant.  The case you posted lost on appeal.

As for it applying to only PA, that's true with most state laws.  OP needs to do his homework in AZ.  

In most states if his penis expels sperm anywhere except a lab specimen cup, he's liable.  

In FL it doesn't matter if there is a contract even if he fucks all of them. He's not liable.  

And in CO if he knows the mother, he's on the hook - lab or not  Only anonymous donors are exempt..

To your comments on marriage:  I've seen plenty of fucked up kids from married couples.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:38:18 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get a vasectomy.

Hit it multiple times

This idea has merit.

Damn girls, lets try again next friday night....

Except, when they find out he knowingly knew he was shooting blanks because of surgury which just happened to be before he entered into a signed affidavit with these woman,  they could claim fraud and conspiricy ,  and then proceed to file charges of Rape against him
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Get a vasectomy.

Hit it multiple times

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get a vasectomy.

Hit it multiple times

This idea has merit.

Damn girls, lets try again next friday night....

Except, when they find out he knowingly knew he was shooting blanks because of surgury which just happened to be before he entered into a signed affidavit with these woman,  they could claim fraud and conspiricy ,  and then proceed to file charges of Rape against him

In that case, who's really doing the raping ?  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#42]
I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Unfortunately this is for real.  I think they want to be good citizens and to fulfil their motherhood roles but don't want a husband.  

Consult a Lawyer, Get it in writing, and then hit it like the fist of an angry god.

Dude, your talking about 4 different chicks that want to fuck you with no responsibility on your part....

Then for extra points you need to figure out safe ways to reduce your sperm count

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#44]
After intense mental review by myself, my profeshunal opinion is......
ETA: This too

Quoted:

Consult a Lawyer, Get it in writing, and then hit it like the fist of an angry god.

Dude, your talking about 4 different chicks that want to fuck you with no responsibility on your part....

Then for extra points you need to figure out safe ways to reduce your sperm count

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#45]
need pic's before i can render advise
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:45:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
she and three of her girl friends

Only if you knock it all out in one night.. and videotape it.

That is what I was thinking. Tell them you want to be wined and dined as well. Don't be a cheap date.

Oh yeah.... consult an attorney. Make them pay for it.

Last- pics. We need them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:47:44 PM EDT
[#48]

I have a better solution to their problem:  You can request anonymous Jewish (or Asian or etc.) donors at sperm banks.  Not what you wanted to hear, but a much better solution to the problem.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Do we REALLY need to tell people not to post pictures of penises?????

Come on, people.

Old ARFCOM logo?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#50]
pics? worthless without pics.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top