Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I knew a guy about 15 years ago who was a night security guy at a rural hospital. Real dull. He would do his reloading on a single stage at the front desk. Imagine doing that now days.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#2]
hehe thanks DVD, if I could only find the time... today I had to make time for my friend. My best friends ex came down and yanked their kid out of school and filed some weird charges, the LEO didn't file a criminal report, but charges can be pressed later. I guess it's the moms turn to have their kid but the kid is already in school here so he filed for temporary custody so she can stay in school and blah blah blah... etc..

Oh and on the criminal charges, my friend is also in the local police academy. So if he gets charged with something like not obeying a court order.. there goes his career as well.

Big mess... I wish I had time to be there for my friends.. but my job and commuting leaves me with little time to take care of other things..

It sucks that I haven't been shooting in a long time as well, I've wanted to go to those AR shoots everyone has in Sacramento.. just no time.. money.. well ask Raven where my cash goes, teehehehe!

Thanks again everyone for the advice.. I was laughin my ass off in my cube today with all the "polish rounds and name them" and "hang targets in your office" along with "challenge the leader to a shank fight with phone book armor"

HAHAHA!!

I had a good day today. I got my first real assignment, I got my own driver run that's being submitted to Microsoft so that kept me busy all day. I was sick of reading manuals and doing fake test runs... the days were long, today whipped by.

I didn't have breakfast with everyone which was a good start, I didn't sit there quite having to put up with the awkward silence when I say something and the dirty "why are you here" looks.

There are people I get along with and they are great guys! Funny thing.. they seem to be the outcasts too.

Oh and I kicked my team leads ass today at Counter Strike. (we play everyday for an hour)

:)
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:54:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah!!! What he said about me!!

Wait...where'd you get that pic????

What?? You want some of this????  I got some brass knuckles for ya right here pal!
[img]http://www.snedegar.net/ryan/images/people/Ryan/Pic00001small.jpg[/img]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top