Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:32:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There are surely things worse in life than having a hot roommate who will most likely have hot friends.....

Yeah, hot girls tend to flock.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:35:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Dude you are forgeting the 260lb bisexual BF that will be spending everynight at your place with her.  Did you ask if she had a significant other?  If she has a female friend then you should pay her to stay.  As long as you can watch.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:38:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe she thought you were gay and didn't feel threatend by you.  You might not get the pie but hey you will probably get to watch her walk around naked.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is this a good idea?

I was at the internet cafe when I noticed a girl looking for rooms. I got my nerve up and asked her if she was interested in the condo I was at cause it's a two-bedroom 2-bath.

After showing it to her on the web, she said she will take it.

She's cute too.

Don't shit where you eat.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:41:03 AM EDT
[#5]
This will either turnout great or be a trainwreck.  I hope you like flowery curtains and shit like that because it will appear out of no where as estrogen starts taking a foothold.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:47:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Tag for pics.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Little late to be asking.....

I could still turn her down.

Me too - face down!  

CMOS
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:02:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Do not pass up this oppourtunity. One night you will both be drunk at home &.........................

It always happens with hot roommates, well at least for me a long time ago in college.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:04:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Will you be OK with her bring dudes home and banging walls to all hours of the night, and in some (if not many) cases extended sleep-overs?

I wouldn't and its tougher to kick 'em out than it is to get them in

Think it through and at a minimum, set reasonable ground rules - face to face and maybe even in writing.

Oh, and get her payment commitment in writing too.

Unless of courser you are doing this to nail her on a daily basis. then a different set of advice will apply.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:07:53 AM EDT
[#10]
no pics yet?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:10:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Dude you are forgeting the 260lb BF that will be spending everynight at your place with her.  Did you ask if she had a significant other?  If she has a female friend then you should pay her to stay.  As long as you can watch.

Exactly...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:16:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:20:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude you are forgeting the 260lb BF that will be spending everynight at your place with her.  Did you ask if she had a significant other?  If she has a female friend then you should pay her to stay.  As long as you can watch.

The BF's gonna bone her up one wall, and down the other.

You can't watch, but you have to listen....at 2 in the AM....and again when they wake up, and again, before he leaves.

You're screwed.

Really, I'm just tagging this so I can read about your regrets in a monmth or two when you finally figure out she's an f'ing loon.

I have nothing to add to that, except a big +1
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:30:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There are surely things worse in life than having a hot roommate who will most likely have hot friends.....

Yeah, hot girls tend to flock.

she could be the hot girl with the fat friends
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:30:57 AM EDT
[#16]
This is too good to not tag..
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:31:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Dear Penthouse Forum . . . .
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Yup must tag...

ETA: a safe is needed...

I personally think that Las Vegas Cocktail waitress are just striper's in training.  Maybe she can practice for you?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:51:31 AM EDT
[#19]
22yo Hot Blonde online = 220 lb fat short chick with acne and tattoos, blonde from a bottle no doubt.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:52:28 AM EDT
[#20]
I say do it...

We need pics here though!

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:52:58 AM EDT
[#21]
this ought to be good ......
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Yup must tag...

ETA: a safe is needed...

I personally think that Las Vegas Cocktail waitress are just striper's in training.  Maybe she can practice for you?

+1 on the safe. If you don't have a gun safe, you should think about getting one.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:02:10 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Watch??  No way is that  spectator sport....
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#24]
She said she is from Texas, though, so maybe there is hope?

Sadly my friend that means nothing these days.  She could be a moonbat from Austin or a blue blood from Dallas in Vegas to prove to her parents she can make it on her own and be very anti gun. Good advice given by all above but I'll add.......Run Forrest Run.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Woody

No there aren't, when she's having loud sex with some other guy and won't give you the time of day.

BTDT
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can't watch, but you have to listen....at 2 in the AM....and again when they wake up, and again, before he leaves.

You're screwed.

Really, I'm just tagging this so I can read about your regrets in a monmth or two when you finally figure out she's an f'ing loon.

I have nothing to add to that, except a big +1

Didn't see that, but yeah, that's my point exactly.

Not only that, but you'll be surprised at the sort of scuzzy-ass boneheads a hot chick will pick up.  Many a night I spent in my room with the shotgun at hand (this was before I got an AR )
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:13:19 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is this a good idea?

I was at the internet cafe when I noticed a girl looking for rooms. I got my nerve up and asked her if she was interested in the condo I was at cause it's a two-bedroom 2-bath.

She's cute too.

Who said anything about a Cleveland Steamer??
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:13:32 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Make sure you get the cameras up in the bathroom before she moves in.

for security reasons, of course.....to make sure she doesn't do something unwholesome with your toothbrush when she's pissed!....
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#29]
If you have to ask (especialy at ARF.COM), I suguest you back off & re-evaluate yourself to discover if you have any moral foundations.  Being deficient in this area will leade to multiple problems for yourself & all you interreact with...life can get real shitty if you live by the cultural norms espoused by hollywood...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:24:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is this a good idea?

She's cute too.

Who said anything about a Cleveland Steamer??

I don't have the slightest idea what this meant and still laughed my ass off.

-- Oh, the roomate will turn out just fine.  Finding a small place in LV is almost impossible, and I'm sure she's a real nice girl.  If she was a hooker, she'd have a nice apartment already.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
 -- Oh, the roomate will turn out just fine.  Finding a small place in LV is almost impossible, and I'm sure she's a real nice girl.  If she was a hooker, she'd have a nice apartment already.

No it's not.

Finding a small place for a reasonable price that isn't in the middle of the ghetto is difficult, but they're out there.

The problem with Las Vegas is that there are so many transients and straight-up fucking whackjobs you do NOT want to room with somebody you don't know.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#32]
tag for the inevitable trainwreck.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#33]
I hope you ran her credit.

It's all fun and games until you get her pregnant.  I've been married to my "roomate" for going on 4 years now.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Unless you need a roommate, why in the world would you want one?

Put a weightbench or a pool table in the extra bedroom.  You'll get more use out of either of those than that hot blonde.  Coming from someone who lives with a woman...it's OVERRATED.  I'd much rather be able to spread out a wargame, or some of those toy cars that run on tracks, or a bunch of rifle parts on the living room floor and play with them for a week, never being nagged to pick up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:05:18 AM EDT
[#35]
[
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:38:13 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're screwed.

Yeah....and I'll bet shes a real SCREAMER too
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I hope you ran her credit.

It's hard to run a credit check on an imaginary person.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Hmm, I though WMW had a girlfriend "that made him realize that having a committed and caring relationship with a woman over a long period of time is one of the most satisfying things one can have in life, more than any celluloid woman can offer."

Also, I found this gem:

"FNC?

Anyway, I own a Bushmaster AR15, and I love it. I only have that and a shotgun, though.

-Bill"

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#39]
...and then, one night, when you're both a little drunk and cuddling....she asks you:

" Have you ever seen the movie: " The Crying Game"    
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Cleveland Steamer  
the act of taking a doo-doo on your partners chest either during sex(usually titty fucking) or after he/she has fallen asleep. You then proceed to roll around and flatten the doo-doo pie out like a steamroller. Usually after this you want to run away.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

HAHAHAHA. Hot chicks travel in groups of fat ugly women so they can always maintain thier hotness no matter how bad they look that day .

Now thats something I haven't heard before...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
tag for the inevitable trainwreck.

+1
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:30:58 PM EDT
[#43]
I've rented out my basement many times in the past, mostly with good luck.  Draw up a good agreement that allows you to kick her out if she gets mental, but be sure to take a nice hot shower with her first, just to see if you two are compatible, then decide.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

HAHAHAHA. Hot chicks travel in groups of fat ugly women so they can always maintain thier hotness no matter how bad they look that day .

Now thats something I haven't heard before...

That is why when ever you are on the hunt you must bring your non discriminateing friend with you .
While he is busy worked the herd to jump the gernade you can bone the hottie .

I may have turned in my playa card , but I still know the game .
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Bad idea. You'll wake up in a tub full of ice and your kidneys missing.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#46]
TAG
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Bad idea. You'll wake up in a tub full of ice and your kidneys missing.

Kidney Blocker 2000.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Tell her you've changed your mind. If she tries to persuade (which she will if she's as eager as you said she is) you tell her things could be "arranged" and make the arrangement is clear before letting her stay.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#49]
wait till she starts having threesomes and you ain't invited
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:16:43 PM EDT
[#50]
I vote shes a bunnyboiler.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top