User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Patty for planting the seed in my brain! I shared the story with my wife earlier this evening.

Then we went to Thanksgiving Eve church service tonight. About halfway through the pastor makes an announcement. After service there will be……wait for it……………………………………………………………………………….
PIE … My wife and I looked at each other and crack up.
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 8:22:10 PM EDT
[#3]
OrARGB...that's too funny!  I still remember being told what pie meant.  I had no idea.  Arowneragain politely told me.  I wish I saved that IM as I think it was way more embarrassing for him than me!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OrARGB...that's too funny!  I still remember being told what pie meant.  I had no idea.  Arowneragain politely told me.  I wish I saved that IM as I think it was way more embarrassing for him than me!

What did it say?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:56:31 AM EDT
[#5]
That was genuinely funny Patty, thank you.  I believe Wyatt did not say anything to you as he was thinking "mommie has lost her marbles" or something to that effect.   I have seen it on my sons face when he was silently "observing" his parents and planning out an escape route.  Thanks again for the humor.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Funny story Patty!  

I had a similar experience just before Thanksgiving.

Ran into a gal I know at the grocery store. She was holding a store made pie. Apple, I think.

Me: "Mmmmm....pie! I like pie."

Her: "You can stick your finger in my pie."

It was all I could do not to laugh. And she said it a couple more times in our conversation.

And then her hyperactive 4 yr old daughter came around. She started calling me "Stinky finger." Or that's sure what it sounded like. I really had to work at not laughing now, 'cause I was thinking "If I stuck my finger in your mom's pie I would have a stinky finger." Damn kids.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Great story, Patty.

I'm glad I'm not the only one's whose "everyday life" Arfcom creeps into uninvited.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What did it say?

Holy Resurrected Batman!

What did it say, well if I remember correctly there was several ----> a few one of these and it ended with a
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:51:50 PM EDT
[#9]
When a woman offers you (decent) pie, you accept it, you never know when your next slice may come.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#10]
All I know is that life would be dull without this site... I'm laughing  so much right now I may have wet myself!!! This is just too funny!!!!

PS, I like toasty buns and pie!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#11]
My wife, who has never been or AR15.com, now refers to this site as 'the source of all knowledge.'

"Where did you hear that!"

'The source of all knowledge.'
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My wife, who has never been or AR15.com, now refers to this site as 'the source of all knowledge.'

"Where did you hear that!"

'The source of all knowledge.'

The kids and I call it the online encyclopedia.  They get more help with their home work from ARFCOMers than they do from me.    
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:33:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
When a woman offers you (decent) pie, you accept it, you never know when your next slice may come.

And in your case, the slices never come.  

Bad-a-bing!  Next show is at 8.  Try the veal.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's official Patty, you're riding the arfcom insane train with the rest of us loonies.

+1.

Fat_McNasty had a thread IIRC where he was at a pizza shop, the guy asked if F_McN had any plans for the weekend...

and he said...

wait for it...

wait for it...

Hookers and blow.

I kid you not.  I read it with my own 2 eyes.  

So I go to my brother-in-law & sister-in-law's house summer of '04 for their daughter's sixth birthday party.  They were making the final plans & I HAD to ask them when the hookers & blow were coming.  Caused a double take on their part, but I never did explain it to them.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I used to know a woman named Betty who had ........er...........hmmm...........well,  very tasty pie.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:17:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I'll admit it, since ARFCOM, I'm tainted w/ Chuch Norris, pie, allumiunium foil, zombies, buffing it out, etc...

And Tannerite
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top