Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:41:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Is there anything people on this site don't break into sanctimonious, belligerent,  horse crap over?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:41:29 AM EDT
[#2]
is this your lawer?

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:42:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
stickin' it to the man

EXACTLY!! That's the bottom-line. My fine would have been about $30 more,  but that's not the issue for me. I am not going to put up with the traffic ticket revenue scam that local govt perpetrates onto it's citizens. Fook em!! I'll fight every single ticket I get.

I've got an even better idea for you.

Slow down.

That's what I do and I haven't had a ticket in over 40 years.

Well......I've had about 30 tickets in 30 years.....and I still have a safe drivers discount on my car insurance.

Well, TacticalStrat, my friend, please take this little bit of advice from a friend.

If you have had 30 tickets, you are a lousey driver.  Sorry, but those are the facts.

Lousey drivers are a major source of death and injury on public roads.  My daughters and grandkids are on those roads and I don't want them hurt or killed by lousey drivers.

I'm glad that police officers write tickets to lousey drivers.  That's what I want them to do.  Before those lousey drivers kill someone I love.

Posters that harp about "revenue generation" are clueless.  The vast majority of society fully supports police officers upholding traffic laws.  They are doing exactly what we want them to do, i.e., making the roads safe for the average citizen.

Please SLOW DOWN, before you hurt or kill someone or yourself.

(And I don't mean to hurt your feelings and hope you aren't offended by some friendly advice.)
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:42:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Just become a doctor and most LEOs will give you a pass.  

The one time I did get a ticket, the LEO said, Listen, I am going on vacation in 2 weeks.  Make sure your court date is during those days.  Showed up to court, the court guy called the LEO and no answer.  All his tickets were dismissed.  Actually only 2 of us.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:43:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Is there anything people on this site don't break into sanctimonious, belligerent,  horse crap over?

Nope.  It's getting worse lately too - people lack any sort of discretion anymore.  Remember the asswipe that chimed in on the thread where the widow had posted about her husband who committed suicide?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:46:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Here's your problem

"General Discussion"
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
did you do what the ticket was for?

5MPH over the limit. I think it was in a 50MPH zone as I recall. So 55MPH in a 50MPH. It was on Christmas day 2005. I was headed to the airport early in the morning and I was the only car on the road. Tell me that wasn't a ticket given strictly for revenue generation.

ok, i will. that wasnt a ticket given for revenue generation. you broke the law. you knew the law, and yet you still broke it. i have NEVER gotten a ticket. wanna know why? I DONT FUCKING SPEED! thats right. speed limit 50? i set my damn cruise control on 50. just because EVERYONE ELSE does something DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT!

worry about insurance? drive the speed limit. would have saved you lawyer fees as well!

With the right traffic conditions you can get a ticket for that.

I good frind of mine was on the Ohio turnpike, the speed limit is 65, she was going 75-80 when a state trooper got behind her. That is an almost 100% guarantee you are getting a ticket. He pulled her over and told to SPEED UP because she was going slower than everyone else.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:53:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Let me be the first to call

I have it on good authority from arfcom [vague allusion to 'gf got a a dui' thread] that a lawyer will just take your money and you'll be no better off than if you had plead guilty. Complete waste of time and money.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're kidding? Aren't you an ob/gyn? You get out of speeding tickets with that?

I thought about buying a clerical collar and claiming I was speeding to give someone last rights, I bet it would work but too many cops would recognize me.

Aimless, who do you think will deliver the babies?  The nurses?  When its coming out I need to be there.

Also I am 8 for 9 in the last couple of years.  1for 1 in court.

No points since I was 19.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:58:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
stickin' it to the man

EXACTLY!! That's the bottom-line. My fine would have been about $30 more,  but that's not the issue for me. I am not going to put up with the traffic ticket revenue scam that local govt perpetrates onto it's citizens. Fook em!! I'll fight every single ticket I get.

Slow down.

Well......I've had about 30 tickets in 30 years.....and I still have a safe drivers discount on my car insurance.

Well, TacticalStrat, my friend, please take this little bit of advice from a friend.

If you have had 30 tickets, you are a lousey driver.  Sorry, but those are the facts.

Lousey drivers are a major source of death and injury on public roads.  My daughters and grandkids are on those roads and I don't want them hurt or killed by lousey drivers.

I'm glad that police officers write tickets to lousey drivers.  That's what I want them to do.  Before those lousey drivers kill someone I love.

Posters that harp about "revenue generation" are clueless.  The vast majority of society fully supports police officers upholding traffic laws.  They are doing exactly what we want them to do, i.e., making the roads safe for the average citizen.

(And I don't mean to hurt your feelings and hope you aren't offended by some friendly advice.)

All joking aside I agree. My problem is that I see LEO's speeding all the time without their overheads on and in my city if they are answering a call they must have their blue lights on, it's the departments policy. We even had a reporter follow them around and ask them if they were going to a call. Some of the answers were very funny. So if I do get caught running 5-10 mph over the limit (using radar detector) I would fight it. I went to court over a bad ticket (I was NOT speeding) and the deputy didn't show and the judge threw it out.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:59:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice job shirking personal responsibility. You're a real hero.

When you start paying your own car insurance  (instead of Daddy paying it for you), you'll understand.

Oh thats gonna leave a mark
(and rightfully so I might add)
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:03:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When you start paying your own car insurance  (instead of Daddy paying it for you), you'll understand.

Oh man.  I am SOOOOOOOOOO disappointed in you!  What the fuck was that?   Thats something some pussy would say.

I have much much higher expectations from you Jrzy!
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:04:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh man.  I am SOOOOOOOOOO disappointed in you!  What the fuck was that?   Thats something some pussy would say.

I have much much higher expectations from you Jrzy!

Hey fuck off, I agreed with you in your speeding ticket (lack of) on your thread didn't I?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're kidding? Aren't you an ob/gyn? You get out of speeding tickets with that?

I thought about buying a clerical collar and claiming I was speeding to give someone last rights, I bet it would work but too many cops would recognize me.

Good one! Made my day!
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It took $150 total and about 30 minutes of my time. My lawyer requested a jury trial. The trial was scheduled for today. I stopped by the court house on my way to work. They called my name about 30 minutes later, and the prosecutor proclaimed "TacticalStrat: CASE DISMISSED".

They dismissed about 75% of the 20 people total that were there. I highly recommend this route if you want to get out of a ticket.

Sweet!!!!

Cool.  Next time you can request a trial by jury yourself for free.

Yup.  Around here they throw the book at you if you rep yourself.  

That was the 20% that wasn't dismissed - lawyers take care of themselves.

Arounf here they throw the book at you if you rep yourself.

EASY MONEY
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anytime you are before a Judge, you have already done 2 things wrong, you 1. broke the law, and 2. you got caught.

Not putting a lot of faith in the "innocent until proven guilty" clause

Somehow traffic fines work the other way.  They always take the cop's "word" over yours.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:32:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

5MPH over the limit. I think it was in a 50MPH zone as I recall. So 55MPH in a 50MPH. It was on Christmas day 2005. I was headed to the airport early in the morning and I was the only car on the road. Tell me that wasn't a ticket given strictly for revenue generation.

They wrote you for % over on Christmas Day? Were you really going faster and they wrote the slower speed to give you a break? If not that's pretty cheesy, but it was the last day to make quota for the month.

They do that in the next town over from me all the time.  They bankrupted the city buying buildings they don't need and a prison that doesn't meet codes.  They bought 2 motor cycles and write 3+ and 4+ tickets ALL day.

Avoid Murphy when you're in the DFW area.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:41:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Speed trap nannies.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ok, i will. that wasnt a ticket given for revenue generation. you broke the law. you knew the law, and yet you still broke it. i have NEVER gotten a ticket. wanna know why? I DONT FUCKING SPEED! thats right. speed limit 50? i set my damn cruise control on 50. just because EVERYONE ELSE does something DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT!

worry about insurance? drive the speed limit. would have saved you lawyer fees as well!

I have to chime in and say you're clueless about this.

People have gotten tickets becuase they were going the speed limit during high traffic periods. The justification for the fine is that they were "obstructing the flow of traffic".

And you don't think that speeding tickets are mostly for revenue?

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Edited to say:

Never mind, wasting my time posting on a thread like this.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do pay my own car insurance, champ. I also have received a speeding ticket and manned up enough to pay it, instead of tucking tail and hiding behind a lawyer in a suit.

Accepting more punishment than you are required to is hardly intelligent or noble, particularly since there is nothing morally or ethically wrong with going faster than the posted speed limit.

+1

and how old are you?   did you buy your own car?

tell us how it really is.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
stickin' it to the man

Slow down.

No offense taken. But the reality is I have had ZERO accidents in 25 years that were my fault in about 375,000 miles driven. The one accident I did have was while I sitting stopped at a red light and a car rear-ended me.  I am a very safe driver. When I speed, it's when the conditions allow for it to be done safely.  

Let me ask you this: What's safer?

1. A heavily loaded truck with crappy brakes, junk retreads, and a worn-out suspension doing 60MPH in a 60MPH, in heavy traffic.

Or

2.  A perfectly maintained BMW M3 doing 80MPH in a 60MPH zone with little traffic on the road?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:41:18 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It took $150 total and about 30 minutes of my time. My lawyer requested a jury trial. The trial was scheduled for today. I stopped by the court house on my way to work. They called my name about 30 minutes later, and the prosecutor proclaimed "TacticalStrat: CASE DISMISSED".

They dismissed about 75% of the 20 people total that were there. I highly recommend this route if you want to get out of a ticket.

Sweet!!!!

Cool.  Next time you can request a trial by jury yourself for free.

I would think that the prosecutor would eat you alive if you don't have an attorney and request a jury trial. Some dumbass representing himself is ZERO threat to a prosecutor in an actual trial. The prosecutor will start spouting out legalities and you'll be sitting there drooling on yourself, not knowing what to do. You're low hanging fruit and the prosecutor will go for you, rather than the guy that brought his experienced attorney. The prosecutor wants the cases that are easiest to win.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do pay my own car insurance, champ. I also have received a speeding ticket and manned up enough to pay it, instead of tucking tail and hiding behind a lawyer in a suit.

Accepting more punishment than you are required to is hardly intelligent or noble, particularly since there is nothing morally or ethically wrong with going faster than the posted speed limit.

+1

and how old are you?   did you buy your own car?

tell us how it really is.

He's a 21 year old college student. He'll wake up once he gets out into the real world and starts making his own way in life.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:02:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

5 mph over is a ticket?

Sailing along yesterday doing 80 mph in the 55 mph zone with traffic I was still getting passed by those doing 85 and 90 mph on the freeways (71, 57, 210, and the 134).

Yep.... that's the reality for those that pay attention. I'll bet all those sanctimonious ass_clowns driving the speed limit were causing a hazardous condition because they weren't going with the flow of the traffic.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Who's the bigger dumbass?

The guy who saves thousands on insurance premiums because he "shirked personal responsibility"?

The guy who has points on his license, higher insurance, and a blemish on a license because he was man enough to pay, and has no money to play?

The whole accepting responsibility speech ends with government affairs.

Accept responsibility when you cheat on your girl, when you fuck up at work, when you knock a girl up, lose your house etc.. But anything government related, fuck them, when they show me the courtesy, I'll do the same.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

90% of the speed limits in this country are outdated by about 50 years, and the only reason they wont change is because of the almighty $. Take a look at the autoban, they enforce proper passing and traffic flow, and are driving modern cars that can handle the speed. It is actually safer to be driving 120 on the autoban then 55 on I75.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:15:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Funny, isn't it, that law breakers always blame the system?  Peole who speed claim to be the safe drivers.  Naturally, it is all pure bull shit.

Sadly, these asshats are the ones who have most of the accidents and hurt most of the innocent people.  They think they should be able to speed, drink and drive, not wear seat belts, etc.  But when the shit happens, they never step up and pay for the costs of their selfish, immature, and deadly behavior.

Someday, should they be the recipient of someone else's stupid behavior, they will complain to the world how they were done wrong.

The good news is that these people are very consistent and in fact pay a price for their moronic ways.  They don't get the promotions, they don't get offered the plum jobs, they typically end up marrying people who are just as narcisistic as they are.  It is appropriate, but it isn't justice.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:19:11 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone else is turning in thier guns, you are going to do the same? Just cause the government tells you to turn in your buddy if he has an illegal machine gun you should still do it? Right?

Stupid sheeple.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:28:43 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
5 mph over is a ticket?

Sailing along yesterday doing 80 mph in the 55 mph zone with traffic I was still getting passed by those doing 85 and 90 mph on the freeways (71, 57, 210, and the 134).

That is CA for you- i think the speed "limit" is looked at like a vague recommendation.

Here in OR we are STILL stuck with 55 except for sections of the interstate, regardless of how empty the rural highway is.   (like bend to ontario, etc etc all over eastern oregon)

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Funny, isn't it, that law breakers always blame the system?  Peole who speed claim to be the safe drivers.  Naturally, it is all pure bull shit.

Sadly, these asshats are the ones who have most of the accidents and hurt most of the innocent people.  They think they should be able to speed, drink and drive, not wear seat belts, etc.  But when the shit happens, they never step up and pay for the costs of their selfish, immature, and deadly behavior.

Someday, should they be the recipient of someone else's stupid behavior, they will complain to the world how they were done wrong.

The good news is that these people are very consistent and in fact pay a price for their moronic ways.  They don't get the promotions, they don't get offered the plum jobs, they typically end up marrying people who are just as narcisistic as they are.  It is appropriate, but it isn't justice.

I think you are confusing a few different classes in your condemnation.   It is almost worth calling you the Asshat.  but not quite.

You are not even examining whether the laws are valid, moral, or even effective.    There have been enough studies done that higher speed limits are for the most part BETTER than lower speed limits.   Wake up and smell the money  trail.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Accept responsibility when you cheat on your girl, when you fuck up at work, when you knock a girl up, lose your house etc.. But anything government related, fuck them, when they show me the courtesy, I'll do the same.

Great post.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#35]
danonly,

I take it then when the illegal aliens say that our laws are immoral that you will stand up for them.

We are either a nation of laws or a land of chaos.  It is sad that you think you should be the supreme arbitor  of what laws are worthy and which are not.

Sad for you and those who associate with you.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Wow!! You couldn't have been more incorrect. I NEVER drink and drive, I ALWAYS wear my seatbelt, I haven't had an accident in 25 years that was my fault, and I am in the top 2% of income earners in the USA.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:47:47 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
danonly,

I take it then when the illegal aliens say that our laws are immoral that you will stand up for them.

We are either a nation of laws or a land of chaos.  It is sad that you think you should be the supreme arbitor  of what laws are worthy and which are not.

You seem to be overlooking the fact that I used the same system of laws to defend myself that the cop used to give me a ticket. It all falls under our legal system. Sad for you that you can't grasp that concept.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I am in the top 2% of income earners in the USA.  

Considering the number of illegals currently skewing the numbers, that must mean you make about $10 an hour.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
danonly,

I am the supreme arbitor of what laws are worthy and which are not when they affect me.    I am much more trustworthy in my judgement than the "lawmakers" and "law-enforcers".

by the way, we are sticking to the topic of traffic laws, specifically speeding.   If you tried to encompass all laws (including those based on the ten commandments) in your condemnation, i wouldn't have had much to say.    But you were not specific, so i figured there was no thread hijack and we were covering traffic laws, which for the most part are NON-moral.

what morality do you think is being broken by speeding?    blind obedience?

what do you do if you consider a law immoral?   obey it?

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:53:38 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Wow!! You couldn't have been more incorrect. I NEVER drink and drive, I ALWAYS wear my seatbelt, I haven't had an accident in 25 years that was my fault, and I am in the top 2% of income earners in the USA.  

I don't get it either.  

btw, last year I was probably in the top 10% of earners, according to my taxes paid.    This year i don't owe anything!   my deductions were higher than my income!       I guess it sucks i had a down year, but comparing taxes paid i'm pretty happy.    I think my parents were in the top 2% last year.   Last year was a depressing year.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I always, always fight all my tickets. out of 8 tickets in the past 5yrs, I have only lost once.

Why not just slow down?  I am 45 years old, never stopped, no tickets.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I always, always fight all my tickets. out of 8 tickets in the past 5yrs, I have only lost once.

Why not just slow down?  I am 45 years old, never stopped, no tickets.  

He lived in CA for some time.   If you drive the speed limit there, you will get rear ended and/or cause other traffic problems/ accidents.    On the CA freeways nearly all drivers speed.    excessively.  

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:02:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Since you brought up the topic of the Ten Commandments, the New Testament says that we are to obey the law.  No where does the bible tell us to disobey civil authority.

You certainly have the free will to break the law, but you are irresponsible and immature when you do so.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:06:52 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Since you brought up the topic of the Ten Commandments, the New Testament says that we are to obey the law.  No where does the bible tell us to disobey civil authority.

You certainly have the free will to break the law, but you are irresponsible and immature when you do so.

Yes it does.   'We ought to obey God rather than man' [Acts 5:29]

so by that measure we should be killing the abortion doctors, nurses and other people involved with the abortion genocide?  

I don't think it is as simple as you say.   You obey the civil law if it does not contradict the moral law.   I agree Biblically it is a gray area for laws that have no moral basis.   Do you jay walk?   do you follow all traffic laws when riding a bicycle?  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Really??? Here's a few laws still on the books in Texas. So it would be irresponsible and immature to break any of these laws????

Dumb Laws Still on Texas Books

It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

It is unlawful for a person to consume an alcoholic beverage while operating a motor vehicle upon a public roadway, if the person is observed doing so by a peace officer.

The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.

When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.

It is illegal to drive without windshield wipers. You don't need a windshield, but you must have the wipers.

You can be legally married by publically introducing a person as your husband or wife 3 times.

A city ordinance states that a person cannot go barefoot without first obtaining a special five-dollar permit.

It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.

It is illegal to milk another person's cow.

Abilene
It is illegal to idle or loiter anyplace within the corporate limits of the city for the purpose of flirting or mashing.

Austin
Wire cutters can not be carried in your pocket.

Beaumont
Collegiate football is banned at Lamar University.

Borger
It is against the law to throw confetti, rubber balls, feather dusters, whips or quirts (riding crop), and explosive firecrackers of any kind.

Clarendon
It is illegal to dust any public building with a feather duster.

El Paso
Churches, hotels, halls of assembly, stores, markets, banking rooms, railroad depots, and saloons are required to provide spittoons "of a kind and number to efficiently contain expectorations into them."

Houston
Beer may not be purchased after midnight on a Sunday, but it may be purchased on Monday.

It is illegal to sell Limburger cheese on Sunday.

Galveston
It is illegal to drive a motor car down Broadway before noon on Sundays.

Jasper
Dogs must be on a leash at ALL times. Fine of 100 dollars.

LeFors
It is illegal to take more than three swallows of beer while standing.

Lubbock County
It is illegal to drive within an arm's length of alcohol - including alcohol in someone else's blood stream.

Mesquite
It is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts.

Port Arthur
Obnoxious odors may not be emitted while in an elevator.

Richardson
It is now illegal to place a "for sale" sign on a car if it visible from the street.

It is illegal to do "U Turns".

San Antonio
It is illegal for both sexes to flirt or respond to flirtation using the eyes and/or hands.

It is illegal to urinate on the Alamo.

Temple
No one may ride a horse and buggy through the town square.

You can ride your horse in the saloon.

Cattle thieves may be hanged on the spot.

Texarkana
Owners of horses may not ride them at night without tail lights.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#47]
What I obviously said was that we all have free will.  I did not advocate violence.

When someone else breaks a traffic law and hits you, will you stand up for their "right" to disobey any law these choose to.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

It is illegal to urinate on the Alamo.

that is a good law!

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#49]
TacticalStrat,

We are talking about reckless driving and not haircuts.  Now run along and lets the adults talk on a serious level.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#50]
TacticalStrat, you're my hero.

Quoted:
...I also have received a speeding ticket and manned up enough to pay it, instead of tucking tail and hiding behind a lawyer in a suit.

Roboman, despite your self-proclaimed manliness, I can't quite say the same about you yet. I look forward to changing my mind in the future, though.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top