Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Steyr SSG in .308 go back and wax this dude named Mohammad.  
(Not Ali..)
View Quote

Nice choice.  You might want to consider going for the root--ishmael or his mom.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No silly if you recall I get to use a firearm!!!
Hmmmmm
I would use my Springfield 1911!
View Quote

Well now that wouldn't work very well.  I mean, how's it going to look with all these church steeples topped with a huge pistol instead of a cross?! [%|]

Actually, then the 1st and 2nd Amendments might be  morphed into some sort of amalgam to ensure "Gun-State" separation where the Gov't couldn't ban or tax your guns because that would infringe on your freedom of religious symbolic expression.  

Of course your lame attempt to assassinate Jesus would still result in the same outcome as crucifixion, He would still be resurrected and show off the entry and exit wounds to all the "doubting Thomases".

So, you may be onto something there buddy. [;)]

Link Posted: 2/28/2002 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey I could be a day trader for 1 day and since I'd already know what the market was going to do....
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#5]
birth of "prophet" mohammad
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Stormbringer, Has it occured to you, That if you shot Jesus, That your 1911 might evaporate right out of your hand.

Because by all accounts, John Moses Browning, was a religious man, With out his faith, John might have found anouther line of work.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top