Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
If she is serious about that other guy ... LEAVE IT ALONE !

No shit. Like someone tapping YOUR woman (if you had one), at HER place of work when you're not around?

It's a bullshit move. Do whatever you like, but I think it's bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Don't shit where you eat.

+1
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#3]
You sir are a fucking cad.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:06:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Shit, I say go for it.  The gene pool could use some chlorine.

I mean what the hell?  You're only risking your life (if the current boyfriend finds out, I'd fully expect him to step up to the plate and stomp on your skull), your job (when the company gets hit for an extremely expensive sexual harrassment lawsuit, you can kiss your job goodbye), any chance of getting another decent job (no one is going to hire you after you've got a sexual harrassment lawsuit on your record - you're too much of a liability), and a lot of your own money all for a little roll in the hay.  Hell, if you're really lucky she may even file a restraining order against you and you'll lose your guns.  Whoopee!

Remember Sparky; do your thinking with the BIG head.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You sir, are why I have a "nannycam" in my girlfriend's cubicle.  and car.  and bathroom.

Holy Stalk-a-mania Batman!

Was this before or after the zillionth time you stripped searched Ted Kaczynski?

Bathroom?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:17:49 AM EDT
[#6]
If they are not married, then she's fair game.  Be a man and take what you want in life or live to regret it.  What do you care about some shmuck you never met?  I mean, isn't your story the beginning of every single romantic drama movie out there?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If they are not married, then she's fair game.  Be a man and take what you want in life or live to regret it.  What do you care about some shmuck you never met?  I mean, isn't your story the beginning of every single romantic drama movie out there?

No, its not the beginning of a romantic drama.  Its the beginning of a sexual harrassment comedy where the half-wit boss gets loses everything in a protracted lawsuit.  Funny, huh?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:32:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I have a co-worker who has been working with me for past 2 years. Not only is she a hotty, but she is an extremely nice gal. I'd love to have a personal relation with her.

Only 'problem' is that she has been going out with 35 years old guy for past 5 years (she's 26), and refers to guy as one she is planning to marry. I am her superior (I am 26years old, and a manager, she in sales). what would be best way to go about dating a woman who had a long term relation ship with an other man? While not jeopardizing my work relatioinship?

What a stupid scum-sucking dick.
Scheming to insert your penis in a 5yr relationship.
Not to mention the sexual harassment charges you open yourself and the company up to, by chasing a direct subordinate.

You ARE a fucking MORON.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Sexual Harrasment lawsuits are overblown by the few successes the media can find.  I've seen two complaints filed.  There is a long process of investigation to determine if the case has merit.  In both cases the woman or "worthless bitch"  was fired.  Just because they say it doesn't make it so.  Further, an allegation is all that damning anymore.  Particularly if all you do is ask her out.  Now the boss/emplyee relationship may have to be adjusted--either you or her transfer within the company.  Corporations are much more receptive to dating co-workers nowadays.  Alot of you are way overreacting with the "The Sky is Falling" mentality.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:36:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This is why 26 year-olds shouldn't be managers of anything.

+infinity
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#11]

How did you EVER get laid?  Almost everybody is with somebody most of the time.  Geez just because they are in a relationship doesn't mean you can't change her mind.  Or did you marry the first chick you nailed?  In the phillipines perhaps?  Working at a donkey show?  He is not a "Fucking Moron"  you are just a pussy.  A little insecure perhaps?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.    

WTF are you thinking?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:41:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I have a co-worker who has been working with me for past 2 years. Not only is she a hotty, but she is an extremely nice gal. I'd love to have a personal relation with her.

Only 'problem' is that she has been going out with 35 years old guy for past 5 years (she's 26), and refers to guy as one she is planning to marry. I am her superior (I am 26years old, and a manager, she in sales). what would be best way to go about dating a woman who had a long term relation ship with an other man? While not jeopardizing my work relatioinship?

Find another girl!

NEVER, I repeat, NEVER date a co-owrker ESPECIALLY a subordinate!

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:41:29 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

How did you EVER get laid?  Almost everybody is with somebody most of the time.  Geez just because they are in a relationship doesn't mean you can't change her mind.  Or did you marry the first chick you nailed?  In the phillipines perhaps?  Working at a donkey show?  He is not a "Fucking Moron"  you are just a pussy.  A little insecure perhaps?

No, you childish selfish moron. I just have some fucking Class.
As for all your jerk-off nonsense about MY sex life, reads like Projection to me.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Ohh go ahead a pop her in the pooper and post pics

You will probably forrest gump yourself before the zipper gets down anyways.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Not to mention the sexual harassment charges you open yourself and the company up to, by chasing a direct subordinate.

You ARE a fucking MORON

Wow, I wouldn't even say that to a someone convicted of actual wrong doing, because I do not judge others.
I just asked a question (whether they were good or not), and I have never acted in dishonorable way to my co-workers.

I appreciate your advise from rest of you guys, but you have no right to make such verbal attacks on me.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Don't get your lay where you get your pay.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is why 26 year-olds shouldn't be managers of anything.

+infinity

Agreed
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Never dip your pen in the company ink.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Sexual Harrasment lawsuits are overblown by the few successes the media can find.  I've seen two complaints filed.  There is a long process of investigation to determine if the case has merit.  In both cases the woman or "worthless bitch"  was fired.  Just because they say it doesn't make it so.  Further, an allegation is all that damning anymore.  Particularly if all you do is ask her out.  Now the boss/emplyee relationship may have to be adjusted--either you or her transfer within the company.  Corporations are much more receptive to dating co-workers nowadays.  Alot of you are way overreacting with the "The Sky is Falling" mentality.

Real or not, it still costs plenty to defend, and sexual harrassment suits can be very successful.  Just because you're a screaming mysogynist who chooses not to view them seriously doesn't mean such cases are not something to take seriously.  It can cost the employer plenty.  All because some A-hole can't keep his pecker out of another man's relationship.

And I don't even want to get into your complete lack of any moral fiber if you think its ok for him to pursue her.  You sure you're not a democrat?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:49:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
[?

No, you childish selfish moron. I just have some fucking Class.
As for all your jerk-off nonsense about MY sex life, reads like Projection to me.

Just because anybody on the board could nail your girlfriend isn't a reason to pick on us.  You are a chump.  She ain't married after 5 years!  Maybe he has no intention of marrying her and this new guy may be her soulmate!  You are naive in the extreme  when it comes to dating, women , and relationships.  When it comes to people and how the world works...well nevermind you would never get it.  PUSSY
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#22]
[popcorn]

Whiskey Whiskey Poppa, over...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Well, Gentlemen, I am neither scumbag nor dishonorable.

Just frustrated over the situation, you know how it is.

I guess I will remain honorable, and try to be nice.

So, what happens if it works other way? Say she was hitting on me? Is it risky as well?

It's nice to see that you are firm in your convictions.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#24]
What exactly is "another man's relationship"?  If he can't make her happy I will.  If you have a problem with that let me meet your girlfriend, I smell an easy target due to your blatant insecurity.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Never start a relationship by ending one...

Bad karma...

MT
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:57:38 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you a scumbag? Just a hunch.....

I wouldn't say he is a scumbag just because he likes a girl at his work, but there are too many things that can get fucked up.

I beg to differ.

If she's commited to someone else.  Just move on, there's nothing to see.

There's nothing wrong with liking a girl, there's something wrong if you want to have relations with her knowing full well she's with someone, who she plans on having a future.

If you stay friends and her relationship with the other guy goes south, fine.  If you dip your wick and start ship up, your a scumbag.

Advice, keep your nose clean and your dick in your pants.  You want pie that bad, pay for it.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:07:35 PM EDT
[#27]
I agree that since I am her superior, it would be it would be not a good idea to pursue her, but I do not agree with the idea of of 'never'. I know couple guys who married their co-worker/seceretary, and is living happily together. Similar situation would be marriage between a Catholic and a Christian, it's going to be difficult, but risk is worth it in my opinion.

As for her 35 years old boyfriend, I think they more of an old friend, and they are not engaged or anything, so aside from our work relation, I think she is a fair game.

I am not losing sleep over her or anything, just asking for an advise and opinions, but I didn't expect to be treated as a some sort of a perverted child molestor.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:13:04 PM EDT
[#28]
No worries Doc,hit it.  Some of these clowns are so intolerant of others beleifs and values and they could be considered "LIBERALS".  That's how I view libs--as being intolerant of any position other than theirs.  I saw quite a bit of that in this thread.  Liberals, asshats, pussys, whatever you call them, they are the enemy of "vast right wing conspiracy" of which I am a proud member.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#29]

If she's commited to someone else. Just move on, there's nothing to see.

Have you not watched a 'dead poet's society'? Carpe Diem?

She is not engaged, nor married. The guy is her 'boyfriend'. So, non of you guys married or dated a girls who already had a boyfriend?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As for her 35 years old boyfriend, I think they more of an old friend, and they are not engaged or anything, so aside from our work relation, I think she is a fair game.

Title of this post: How to steal a co-worker hotty?

Yo dude ...... your not making any sense here, get your story straight ...

If she is refering to that guy as "the one she will marry" --- I repeat ... LEAVE IT ALONE!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:14:21 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Woo hoo , let us know how that sexual harassment refresher course was the second time around

Don't get your meat where you get your bread

Oh you said dont "get" your meat....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#32]

If she is refering to that guy as "the one she will marry" --- I repeat ... LEAVE IT ALONE!

She admited to having a boy friend two years ago when she first started working. I asked her if she intend to marry him, she replied by saying 'someday'. I do not know the full details of their relationship, but her family is in very friendly term with his family. I do not believe he is courting her, without such, I do not understand why they are not married after 5 years.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:21:23 PM EDT
[#34]
If you don't hit it someone else will and then she'll have aNEW boyfriend you will have to wait another 5 years on before she finds out you are the right one!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
No worries Doc,hit it.  Some of these clowns are so intolerant of others beleifs and values and they could be considered "LIBERALS".  That's how I view libs--as being intolerant of any position other than theirs.  I saw quite a bit of that in this thread.  Liberals, asshats, pussys, whatever you call them, they are the enemy of "vast right wing conspiracy" of which I am a proud member.

BULLSHIT, TROLL

It's not about being "intolerant of others beleifs" [sic], it's about a simple concept of RIGHT and WRONG.

You do NOT hit on a subordinate (or anyone else for that matter) that is in a committed relationship, it's WRONG.  Period, FULL STOP.  If you can't see that then maybe you should take another look at your values and figure out where they went wrong.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:27:11 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Bro, you're a doctor?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:30:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BULLSHIT, TROLL

It's not about being "intolerant of others beleifs" [sic], it's about a simple concept of RIGHT and WRONG.

You do NOT hit on a subordinate (or anyone else for that matter) that is in a committed relationship, it's WRONG.  Period, FULL STOP.  If you can't see that then maybe you should take another look at your values and figure out where they went wrong.

+1
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BULLSHIT, TROLL

There is no "right" and "wrong" in the world my friend, only your beliefs.  Hell half the world thinks we are Satan.  are the right? or wrong? or is it their beliefs?  Just becasue you have strong feelings about an issue doesn't mean you are right.  DUMBASS LIBERAL.  BTW define "committed" and how you know it applies here.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

She is not engaged, nor married. The guy is her 'boyfriend'. So, non of you guys married or dated a girls who already had a boyfriend?

Nope, sorry, can't say that I have.

If you think it's OK - wait till some guy does it to you.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
There is no "right" and "wrong" in the world my friend, only your beliefs.  Hell half the world thinks we are Satan.  are the right? or wrong? or is it their beliefs?  Just becasue you have strong feelings about an issue doesn't mean you are right.  DUMBASS LIBERAL.  BTW define "committed" and how you know it applies here.

Spoken like a true democrat.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#42]

What DUNC said

What Brisk322 said
No good can come of this.

Say nothing to her about it, ever.

If you say anything, you will cause her to believe she has two options:

1. Say "yes" to you, keeping her job but losing her boyfriend.
2. Say "no" to you, keeping her boyfriend but losing her job.

A gentleman would not put a lady in such a position.

edit - missed the "w" key...

Where's the "intolerance" in my statement?  If you're gonna use such terms (including the vulgar ones) toward me, then back it up, or shut up.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#43]
This fucker's bound to be locked by the time I get back to work tomorrow, so let me just say one more thing:

CARPE POON!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Ok shaggy and airwolf, if there is only right and wrong in the world.  Were the Nazis right to try and exterminate the Jews?  The Nazis sure thought there was only a right race and a wrong race.  Were they right?  Perhaps Tactical  Jew could chime in.  Did any of you losers get past 8th grade?  The only reason we have laws is beacuse of the influence of religion over time.  Religion is an opinion based belief system.   There is no right or wrong only what you believe or have been brainwashed into believing as the truth.  The world is alot bigger than your closet full of airsoft and ky jelly.  Grow up.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:43:28 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

What DUNC said

What Brisk322 said
No good can come of this.

Say nothing to her about it, ever.

If you say anything, you will cause her to believe she has two options:

1. Say "yes" to you, keeping her job but losing her boyfriend.
2. Say "no" to you, keeping her boyfriend but losing her job.

A gentleman would not put a lady in such a position.

edit - missed the "w" key...

Where's the "intolerance" in my statement?  If you're gonna use such terms (including the vulgar ones) toward me, then back it up, or shut up.

Wasn't refering to you with my intolerance statement
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Wasn't refering to you with my intolerance statement

Very well.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#48]
In answer to the subject:  Don't get your honey where you make your money!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BULLSHIT, TROLL

And why don't you tell us how you define "committed", how SHE and her boyfriend define "committed" and why your conception of "committed" trumps theirs?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:23:33 PM EDT
[#50]
I didn't read all the other posts but here's MY advice:

NEVER

NEVER

NEVER

ONCE AGAIN.........

NEVER

FISH OFF YOUR OWN DOCK!

Man, you are flirting with disaster in a major way.

Look somewhere else. Leave the "old dude's" chick alone, for his sake, hers and most importantly, YOURS.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top