Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Have a video camera and a van and some buddies and offer her 50 bucks to participate in an "interview" on the van.
View Quote

Bangbus?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Repeat after me....

"ah-huh-huh, hey baby, wanna wrestle"?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#3]
This one worked [u]VERY WELL[/u] for me while in my twenties.
BE SUBTLE! Very few womenz like to be "hit on" aggressively.

[b]SUPPLIES:[/b]
First, I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you have business cards. If not, [b]GET SOME...TODAY![/b]

[b]MISSION:[/b]
The next time you see her (have your business card in hand before you approach), tell her that you've noticed her without telling her how beautiful she is and all that BS.

Tell her that you're sure she gets hit on all the time so you're not going to insult her by doing that. Hand her the card and tell her you would like to meet her for coffee or lunch or whatever.[red] Make sure she understands that you would like to meet her in a safe, public place, during the day if possible. This will make her feel more comfortable.[/red]

Hand her your card and tell her there's no pressure, just think about it and if you would like to get together some time, then please call.

It will probably work best if you try this as you're getting off the bus rather then during the ride. You don't want her to feel trapped on the bus with you.

After trying this she will either:
#1) Let down her guard and start talking to you.
#2) Smile, take the card and call you sometime later. [b](more often then not)[/b]
#3) Smile, take the card and throw it in the trash and never ride the same buss again.
#4) Tell you to shove the card up your A$$ sideways
#5) God only knows what, use your imagination.

I experienced #2 more often then not. Several womenz that I dated told me (more or less) that the "card trick" added a safe, but mysterious element to the first date. Bottom line, it take allot of the pressure off of you and the womenz.

Be a gentleman. Open a door - Let her sit before you do - When she stands to leave, you stand with her. I've never met womenz worth a second date who didn't appreciate manners.

Yeah...yeah, talking tough with your buds about getting laid when your in your twenties (or older) makes for great male bonding fodder, but it's got nothing to do with making an impression with someone you're attracted to.

Oh, odds are she speaks english so don't try any of that Hablamos Espanol crap, she WILL get insulted.

Happy hunting!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#4]
At least date a women with a car, even if she's unattractive.  Better to be superficial about money than looks, right?

However, if all else fails:

STEAL A CAR AND PICK HER UP AT THE BUS STOP.  Make nice conversation and ask about her family.  Make sure to let her know that you will be having sex after dinner, as it is considered impolite to beg.  and then, as Leon Phelps once said, "Whip it alllll out and do it in the butt".  Alcohol helps.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Urodoji,Qbang,you boys play nice now.We wouldn't
want to have to seperate you two!

And to Harvestmoon7,what part of Mo. are you from?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Urodoji,Qbang,you boys play nice now.We wouldn't
want to have to seperate you two!

And to Harvestmoon7,what part of Mo. are you from?
View Quote

You of spanish descent and have a dughter that rides the bus to school [;)]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#7]
A few weeks ago, in another thread I was reading, on a similar topic on a different forum, someone posted this link:

[url]www.fastseduction.com[/url] .

I found it amusing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Start by just saying "Hi", and then see if she smiles or says hello to you.  Then next time you see her, start a conversation.  

If that doesn't work you can always try that Mexican whistle thing.  "Phsssst.  Phsssst...."
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#9]
SuperChicken,

You owe me a bottle of Windex. I read you post and shot a mouthfull of Pepsi all over my monitor.  "...wanna see my Bushmaster baby?"

Funniest thing I've read in weeks. Thanks.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top